Wedding Bells

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“But father!” Dahee took a step forward.

The king held up a hand, “It’s finally Dahee. You’re going to marry Mark.”

“You can’t do this! You know that I don’t love Mark!” Dahee argued.

“It doesn’t matter if you love him or not, the wedding is still going to happen.” The king stated.

Dahee shook her head in disbelief. She turned to look at her mother, who looked away in shame, “Mother, are you really going to let this happen? I, your daughter, is going to marry someone I don’t love. Do you really want that? Didn’t you teach me that I should marry someone I love?”

The queen swallowed and turned to look at her daughter, “Yes, I did but it’s different. Didn’t you say that you loved Mark?”

“Yes I did, but that was before I met Daehyun oppa.” Dahee reasoned.

“I’m sorry Dahee.” The queen apologized.

Tears gathered in Dahee’s eyes as she stared at her parents, “This is ridiculous. Forcing me into a marriage that I don’t want to be in.”

“This marriage has been set for a long time now, Dahee.” The king reasoned.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to marry Mark. He knows that I don’t love him. He already knows. Do you guys really want to torture Mark into this marriage that isn’t based on love?” Dahee asked looking at her parents.

“It’s already been decided Dahee. There’s changing it.” The king declared.

Dahee scoffed in disbelief, “This is unbelievable. Mark is going to suffer because you two are acting selfish!”

“And you aren’t?” The king questioned.

Dahee was taken aback from the question, “Father.”

“Think about it Dahee. You’re being selfish at the moment. You’re only thinking about yourself and not the Enchanted Realm. How could the princess of the Enchanted Realm fall in love with a human when she was already engaged and knew that she was going to marry someone?” The king questioned.

“I…I…” Dahee hung her head in shame.

“Dahee, I understand that you love that human but it isn’t right for an angel and human to be together. It isn’t something that any of us has ever heard of.” The king explained. “I don’t want to risk anything because you’re my daughter. I don’t want anything to harm you. Do you understand?”

Dahee nodded, “Yes I understand.”

The king smiled softly, “I’m glad that you understand.”

Dahee bowed and left the room.

The king and queen watched her leave.

“Do you think this will be okay, your majesty?” The queen turned to her husband.

The king nodded, “I think she’ll thank us for this.”

The queen heaved a sigh, “But seeing her like that breaks my heart.”

The king turned to his wife and patted her hand, “Dahee will be fine. She is our daughter afterall.”

The queen smiled, “You’re right.”

“I just hope that she won’t be too mad.” The king sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

“You told them to do this, didn’t you?” Dahee glared at Mark, who was standing in front of her.

“I have no idea to want you are talking about, princess.” Mark replied.

Dahee scoffed in disbelief, “Don’t try to act innocent in front of me. You told my parents that you wanted to marry me so they called me and told me that the wedding is still going on.”

“I did not tell them anything, princess.” Mark stated.

“Then why are they forcing me to marry you?” Dahee asked.

“I don’t have a clue, princess.” Mark bowed his head.

Dahee let out a breath as she sat down on the chair next to the table, “What in the world is going on?”

“Princess, is this all you wanted to ask?” Mark asked.

The angel glanced at the angel warrior, who had on no expression, “Yes, you may leave.”

Mark bowed and left the bedroom.

When he was gone, Dahee pouted in frustration, “This is so annoying.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What did the princess ask?” JR asked.

“She wanted to know if I told the king and queen to proceed with the wedding.” Mark replied.

“But you did do that though.” Yugyeom pointed out.

“Shh. That’s supposed to be a secret.” Jackson covered Yugyeom’s mouth.

“So you lied to her?” Youngjae asked.

“Of course I did. I wasn’t going to tell her the truth.” Mark answered.

“So what are you going to do now?” BamBam asked.

“Go on with the plan.” Mark grinned.

“You’re kidding, right?” JB stared at Mark, who shook his head.

“I’m not kidding.” Mark replied.

“I hate you, Mark. I hope you know that.” JB grumbled.

Mark laughed, “I’m sure you do.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Just two more days.” Dahee sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter