Goodbye

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you guys ready?” JB turned to look at JR and Jackson.

“I’m a little nervous to see how Princess Dahee is going to react like.” Jackson answered honestly.

JR nodded in agreement, “Me too, but I think I’m more worried about those humans. I really hope that they don’t make it difficult for us.”

JB heaved a sigh, “I hope they don’t either. I just want a peaceful goodbye.”

Jackson nodded, “As do I.”

“Well, now there’s no turning back. The others should be at the place soon.” JR stated.

“We need to hurry. I don’t think Mark is going to be patient especially now that we’re going back.” Jackson reminded.

“That’s true. We just need to hurry before Mark snaps. I’m sure we’ll be able to do that.” JB smiled at the two angel warriors, who nodded.

“Let’s go. We shouldn’t be wasting time talking.” JR nodded towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think this is the place.” Youngjae looked around.

BamBam nodded, “I think so too. Everything looks the same as I remember.”

“I thought that there was a tree nearby.” Yugyeom scratched his head.

“I don’t think there was Yugyeom. You might be thinking of another place.” Mark looked around.

“Huh. Maybe.” Yugyeom shrugged.

“Well now that we’re here, we just have to wait until the others bring Princess Dahee, right?” Youngjae sat down on the green grass.

BamBam sat down next to him, “Yup. All we can do now is wait.”

“That is unless we have a race.” Yugyeom grinned.

The three angel warriors turned to look at Yugyeom, “A race?”

The angel warrior nodded, “Yes a race. There’s no one here so let’s use our wings. I’m sure we all need to warm up before flying to the Enchanted Realm.”

“That doesn’t seem like a bad idea.” Youngjae smirked.

BamBam chuckled, “I accept this challenge.”

The three angel warriors turned to Mark, who shrugged.

“I might as well.” He stated with a smirk on his face. “I’ll show who the best angel warrior is.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What should we have for dinner?” Dahee asked looking at the six idols.

“It doesn’t matter to me. Anything is fine actually.” Yongguk smiled.

Himchan nodded, “Same here.”

“I want some meat.” Jongup raised his hand.

“Anything besides ramen. I’m tired of eating that.” Youngjae replied.

“Something sweet and sour.” Zelo beamed.

The angel nodded before turning to her boyfriend, who was just staring at her.

“Do you even have to ask?” Daehyun asked.

Dahee shook her head with a smile on her face, “Anything that I make is delicious.”

Daehyun grinned, “It definitely is.”

“You know it’s hard to cook. I’ve spent a lot of time on practicing how to cook.” Dahee pointed out.

BAP laughed.

The angel folded her arms over her chest, “It’s not something funny.”

Daehyun stood up and walked over to his girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a light squeeze, “Sorry for laughing. You were just too cute.”

Dahee rolled her eyes while a smile on her face, “Sure.”

Daehyun chuckled and pecked her cheek, “I’m serious.”

“Please just get a room if you two are going to be all lovey dovey.” Youngjae groaned covering his eyes with his hands.

“Then can I use our room?” Daehyun questioned.

“No!” The members replied in unison.

“Then it up and deal with it.” Daehyun smirked before planting another kiss on Dahee’s cheek.

“Daehyun/Hyung!” BAP groaned in disgust.

The idol laughed as he rocked the angel from side to side.

Dahee shook her head as she lightly elbowed her boyfriend, “You’re so weird, Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun looked down at her and smiled cheekily, “But you still love me.”

The angel nodded. “True. I do love you even though you’re weird.”

“See, what did I tell you?” Daehyun chuckled.

Dahee made a face, “Okay, okay. Now can you let go of me so that I can start making dinner? Unless you want to help me?”

“I would lo-”

KNOCK. KNOCK.

BAP and Dahee stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the door.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Himchan knitted his brows together, “Who is that at the door?”

“I’ll get it.” Daehyun let go of Dahee and walked towards the door since he was the closest one to it.

The idol unlocked the door and pushed it open. There stood three figures that were very familiar.

Dahee’s eyes widened when she saw who it was, “No, it can’t be.”

JB bowed, “Hello. We’re here for Princess Dahee.”

Daehyun pinched his brows together, “Dahee?”

JR nodded, “Yes. We’re the angel warriors from before and we’re here to pick Princess Dahee up to go back to the Enchanted Realm.”

Upon hearing that BAP turned to look at each other. They had completely forgot that Dahee was going to leave. However, they weren’t expecting it to be that soon.

They turned to look at Dahee, who was staring at the three angel warriors at the door.

“It’s time already?” Dahee asked softly.

The three angel warriors bowed their heads.

“I am sorry to inform, but it is time. The king and queen are awaiting our arrival.” Jackson looked up at Dahee.

“But isn’t it still too soon though?” Zelo asked.

The angel warriors turned to look at BAP.

“We were given three months to complete our mission and our time is up. The king and queen are expecting the princess’s arrival soon.” JB informed.

“We hope that you all will understand our current situation. Princess Dahee is the heir to the Enchanted Realm and without her there it will cost chaos throughout the realm.” JR explained.

“We do not wish for any misunderstanding among us. However, as angel warriors with a mission at hand we must complete it. We hope you all understand.” Jackson bowed his head.

BAP was still in disbelief. Dahee was really leaving. They didn’t even want to think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter