And the searching begins

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“But the sun isn’t even up yet.” BamBam whined.

“BamBam’s right, Mark. The sun isn’t up and yet we’re going to go search for the princess?” Youngjae questioned.

Mark frowned, “Then am I supposed to wait until something bad happens to her to search for her?”

BamBam and Youngjae lowered their heads, “No.”

“Exactly, so I don’t want to heart anymore whining. We’re going to search for Princess Dahee. The king and queen as entrusted us to this mission to search for the princess and keep her safe. We can’t keep her safe unless we find her, right?” Mark asked looking at his comrades.

The GOT7 angels nodded in reply.

Mark heaved a sigh, “Sorry guys. I just…I just really want to find Dahee. I’m…worried about her.”

The angel warriors knew exactly why Mark was acting like that and they couldn’t blame him for it. The angel that he loved was missing and he was about to lose his mind but kept composed because he needed to stay strong for them.

Jackson clasped a hand over his shoulder, “Don’t sweat it Mark. We understand.”

The angel warrior looked up at his friends, who gave him encouraging smiles. Seriously, what would he have done without them?

 

 

 

 

 

“She wasn’t upstairs.” Yugyeom informed.

“She wasn’t in the souvenir shop.” JR declared. “But I did find some very cool stuff.”

“She wasn’t anywhere outside.” JB stated.

“No Princess Dahee in the bathrooms!” BamBam beamed.

The angel warriors turned to look at him with weary looks.

He rolled his eyes, “I didn’t go into the girls’ bathroom. I asked a random girl to go in there to check for me and she said no one was in there.”

However, the angel warriors were still a little skeptical about his information.

“I’m serious!” BamBam protested.

Jackson chuckled as he patted the angel warrior in the back, “Okay, okay. We believe you.”

BamBam frowned, “I know you guys still don’t believe me. Fine, don’t believe me then.”

Mark shook his head a soft smile, “Thanks for the information BamBam.”

The angel warrior looked up at him and smiled, “No problem captain.”

Mark turned to Jackson and Youngjae. “Do you guys have anything to report?”

The two angel warriors turned to look at each other then back at Mark, who was patiently waiting for their answers.

“No trace of her anywhere near here.” Youngjae replied.

Jackson nodded, “Same.”

Mark heaved a dejected sigh, “Then where could she be? People said that this is a famous place for tourist to come and explore.”

“Maybe she hasn’t come here yet.” JB reasoned.

“Maybe.” Mark repeated.

“So are we going to stay here and wait for Princess Dahee?” Yugyeom asked.

Mark shook his head, “No we won’t have time. We need to go somewhere else and continue searching for her.”

“But where do we go now?” Youngjae asked.

Mark thought about it. He, too, didn’t know where else to go because he wasn’t familiar with the new world yet.

He shook his head, “I don’t know. I guess, we could just search anywhere in hope of finding her.”

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter