Chapter 3

Spy Kyung Mi

NO ONE'S POV:

Cheondoong pulled away from the kiss as Kyung mi still sat there, shocked.

"What are you doing here?"  Cheondoong asked as he saw Na Eun through the doorway.

"Oppa!  What is SHE doing here?!  And WHY ARE YOU KISSING HER?!"  Na Eun demanded.

"She needed a place to stay.  So i let her stay here.  But you dont need to..  Didnt i tell you to never enter here without my permission?"  Cheondoong said.

"YAH!  Who are you? Huh?  HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY OPPA!!"  She yelled at Kyung mi.  Kyung mi couldnt say anything.  Jaejoong then grabbed Na Eun's arms and dragged her out even with her protests.  

Cheondoong sighed.  Kyung mi looked at him, "What..."  He looked at her, "Why?  Didnt you like that?  You love me right?"  She couldnt say anything.  She was angry, surprised, confused all in one.  Cheondoong then got up and walked to the door, "Dont think anything of it.  It was just an empty kiss."  Then he walked out of her room, closing the door.

"AISH!  That was my first kiss...."  Kyung mi said angrily while biting her bottom lip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LET GO!"  Jaejoong let go of Na Eun as she stood there angrily.

"How DARE he kiss that... that FOX right in front of me?!"  She yelled.  Then she looked on, "I'm not letting this slide."  Then she tried walking back to Cheondoong's condo but Jaejoong stopped her.

"What are you doing?"  She asked angrily.

"You have a schedule."  Jaejoong said. 

"I'm not going until i get some answers from Oppa!"  Na Eun tried going again but Jaejoong picked her up and carried her off as she punched him on the back yelling at him to let go of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi left her room to get another glass of milk and once she poured it into a glass Cheondoong also entered the kitchen to get water.  She stared at him and he noticed, "What?"

"Its nothing."  She said nervously. 

"If its about the kiss.  Dont worry about it.  Like i said.  It means nothing."  He said.  Kyung mi thought for a moment then thought of something to say, "I cant."  She said hurriedly.  He looked at her and she continued.

"Because... I love you.  I feel like my chest is going to explode.  That kiss meant the world to me."  Kyung mi was so embarrassed but she had a mission that she had to do.

Kyung mi nervously waited for his response.  

"By now... I wouldve fired you.. But do you know why i didnt?..  Because you saved me, not once, but twice.  I owe you this much."  He said.  Kyung mi looked up at him, slightly touched.

"I'll make you tired of that 'love' you have for me."  Then Cheondoong walked to his room.  Kyung mi thought on what he said then drank her milk, put the glass in the sink, and then left to her bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi and Cheondoong arrived at the site early and he told her to stop anyone from bothering him.  Na Eun also arrived and saw Cheondoong in his chair and Kyung mi keeping guard.  She had on her b*tchface and walked towards them. 

She tried to walk past Kyung mi but she stopped her.  "Cheondoong-sshi requested that no one bother him."

Na Eun scoffed and looked at her brattily, "Do you know who i am?  I'm an ACTRESS.  I can do WHATEVER i want."  Then she tried to walk towards Cheondoong again but Kyung mi stopped her by twisting her arm behind her back.

"AH!  Are you crazy?!  What are you doing?!"  Na Eun yelled which Cheondoong heard.

"I'm sorry but i cant let you go."  Kyung mi said keeping a firm hold.

"AH!"  Na Eun yelled in pain.

Cheondoong then walked on over and signalled Kyung mi to let her go.  She obeyed reluctantly.  Na Eun regained her composure then glared at Kyung mi.  She raised her hand to slap her but then Cheondoong grabbed her wrist.

Na Eun and Kyung mi looked at him with wide eyes.

Cheondoong glared at Na Eun, "Dont you dare try to hurt her."  He let go of her wrist.  Na Eun looked at Kyung mi and Cheondoong biting her bottom lip and walked off to the site angrily.

Cheondoong simply gave her a look then walked off to the site also.  Jaejoong then appeared behind Kyung mi.

"Kyung mi-sshi."  Kyung mi turned around, "jaejoong-sshi."

"How is your mission going?  We need to update."  Jaejoong said.

"Its going well."  She said.

"Are you sure?.... If you fail this mission.. Elimination is the only thing waiting for you."  Jaejoong warned.

"I'm Choi Kyung mi.  I dont fail easily.  You know me."  She smiled at Jaejoong then walked off.  Jaejoong slightly smiled at her retreating figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi and Cheondoong were dropped off at his condo by Miyoung and the driver after the photoshoot finished up.  

It was night and Kyung mi was in her room, studying her book.  Cheondoong was studying his script for the movie that he was going to do.  They still havent found an actress though so until then it was put off.

It was now 11:30 pm and Kyung mi decided to go out for a late night walk.  As she left her room with sweats on she bumped into Cheondoong who was holding a glass of water and script in his hands.

"Where are you going?"  He asked.

"Walk.. Uh I'm going for a walk."  She was still nervous because of the kiss and everything that happened.

"Girls shouldnt be out this late.  Come back by 12."  Then with that he left to his room.  Kyung mi then continued to go on her walk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi took a deep breath and exhaled.  She checked her phone and noticed it was already 11:55.  She turned around to start walking back to the condo, until a group of guys blocked her way.

"Hey.. It's that girl from last time."  Kyung mi eyed one of them and remembered that he was the same guy who tried to punch Cheondoong.

"Lets get her."  Kyung mi and the guys started fighting.  She was winning until she felt slight pain in her head.  The wound still hadnt healed yet and she felt her reflexes getting slower and slower.  They were able to land punches and kicks on her.  It was not unti she felt something hit her head, right on her wound, did she fall to the ground.  They kicked her a few times then stopped.

"That'll teach you a lesson.  Dont you ever mess with us again."  The guy said, spitting on the ground.  Then they left, chuckling.

Kyung mi felt her wound on her head, opening up again and fresh new blood spilling out little by little.  There was also a bruise on her cheek, a cut on her lip, and bruise on her side.  She tried to get up but failed.  It was only after a few times was she able to stand up and limp back to the condo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aishh.. Where is she?"  Cheondoong wondered, worried.  He checked his watch and it was already 10 minutes past 12.  He wanted to get up and look for her but he refused to believe he cared for her.  He waited a few moments until hurriedly getting up to get to the door.  The door opened before he could touch it and Kyung mi was right in front of him, bruised and hurt.

She limped inside.

"Yah.. What happened?"  Cheondoong asked, extremely worried.

"I-I fell..."  She lied.

"Dont lie."  Cheondoong then grabbed her arm and led her over to the couch.  He left to get his first aid kit and came back.  He proceeded to wipe the wound on her head and put a new bandage on it.  Then he put some medicine on the bruise on her cheek.  Cheondoong took another swab and was about to wipe the cut on her lip but then he froze.  He felt nervous looking at her lips and gulped.

"Is something the matter?"  She asked.  Cheondoong looked up at her and shook himself out of the trance.  He then put the swab on her lip and cleaned it.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I told you.. I fell-"  He interrupted.

"I thought i told you not to lie.. You know.. You seem strong.. But in reality.. You're not."  Cheondoong said still cleaning her injuries.

Kyung mi didnt say anything.

"Was it your parents who taught you to be so stubborn?"  He asked teasingly.

She looked down, unable to respond.

"Where are you parents anyway?  Do they know you're here?"

Kyung mi hesitated then spoke, "No.."

"No?  Why not?"  

Kyung mi paused then spoke, "They.... They passed away.."

Cheondoong froze as he was about to clean another injury.  He looked up at her.

She smiled, "Thanks for helping me."  Then she got up and walked off to her room.  Cheondoong sat there frozen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi entered her room and closed the door.  She leaned against it.  Her eyes were glistening with tears as she wiped them off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------