Chapter 2

Spy Kyung Mi

NO ONE'S POV:

"HEY!"  Kyung mi heard a voice as she stood up abruptly on her bed.  Her hair was a mess.  She looked at the clock and noticed it was 6:00 AM.

She,http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Han+Sunhwa+secret&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=3WBPcITO0z_E4M:&imgrefurl=http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/02/17/secret-gets-/sunhwa-secret/&docid=JJDcI-aZRMNb6M&w=500&h=848&ei=1VlDTq7hLbPSiAKf7PzBAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1161&vpy=280&dur=348&hovh=170&hovw=139&tx=116&ty=192&page=2&tbnh=170&tbnw=139&start=31&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:31  hurried out of her room and into the living room.

"Where's my breakfast?"  Cheondoong, http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/img3461799121714313.jpg/sr=1, asked angrily.

"I didnt know that i had to make breakfast."  Kyung mi said.

"I thought i told you last night!  A good assistant should know when Park Cheondoong needs his breakfast!"  He yelled which made Kyung mi jump slightly.

He took a deep breath, with his eyes closed, and let it out.  After a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked at Kyung mi, "Make.. My.. Breakfast.. RIGHT NOW!"  He yelled the last part then walked off to his room, slamming his door.

Kyung mi flinched at the sound of his door slamming shut.

"What the heck?.. He never told me to make breakfast at 6.. Ahhhh"  Kyung mi said as she messed with her hair out of frustration.  Then she started to make breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH!  WHERE'S MY BREAKFAST!-"  Cheondoong stopped dead in his tracks once he saw and smelled the delicious smell of kimichi jjigae.  Kyung mi was standing by the table smiling while he was looking at the jjigae, rice, and other banchan (Side dishes)

"What is this?"  He asked.

Kyung mi was slightly confused, "Your breakfast."

"How'd you make this?  I didnt even know if we had ingredients for this." 

"I just.. Found may way through things in your refrigerator..  Why?.. You dont like it?"  Kyung mi asked worried.

Cheondoong kept staring at the food then looked up at her, "No.  Well Its okay for a newbie."  Then he sat down, took his utensils and started eating.  Kyung mi kept staring at him and smiling waiting for a response like "SO good! Delicious!~"  But when he looked up at her and saw her staring he did the opposite.

"What are you staring at?!"  Kyung mi backed off and stopped smiling.

"Just wanted to ask if it tasted good."  

"Tastes horrible.  Go and get changed we have to leave right after i eat this."  He said simply turning back to the food.

Kyung mi pouted slightly and then walked off to her room.  

"This is really good.. What is she? some kind of a cook?"  Cheondoong quietly said to himself as he stuffed his face with the food.

Kyung mihttp://www.google.com/imgres?q=Han+Sunhwa&hl=en&sa=X&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=YfSAysuHhpmtIM:&imgrefurl=http://livekpop.com/search/happy%252Btogether%252Bhan%252Bsunhwa&docid=ngQt_KrCKN4w5M&w=480&h=371&ei=81xDTt6wAcbPiAL8_vytAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1070&vpy=269&dur=555&hovh=197&hovw=255&tx=167&ty=76&page=5&tbnh=156&tbnw=186&start=75&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:75 quickly got ready and got out of her room to see Cheondoong leaving the bathroom.

He observed her for a few seconds.  She felt nervous, "Wh-What is it?"

"Your clothes... They're on the borderline of being cheap and tacky.  Next time wear something a bit better."  Then he walked for the door, "Arent you coming?  You're going to slow me down."  Then he left through the door.

Kyung mi sighed in frustration, "Wow... Keep it in.. Keep it in..."  She told herself as she walked through the door and followed him out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paper slapped down on a white table.

"So your name is Kim Jaejoong?"  A voice asked.  The man simply nodded (It was the same mysterious man from yesterday)

"Well your resume looks very promising.  Skilled in marital arts, studious, etc.  I think you'd be perfect for the job."  Kim Jaejoong simply nodded.

"Go by the photoshoot site for True Religion.  Ms. Son Na Eun will be there.  Tell her your her new bodyguard."  

Jaejoong bowed slightly then walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get me water.  Exactly 5 ice cubes. Go."  Cheondoong simply said as he walked towards the photoshoot site.

Kyung mi gave his retreating figure a glare then walked to get his water.

"Oppa!"  A high pitched voice rang through the air.  Cheondoong ignored it and sat down in his designated chair.

"Oppa I called you but you didnt answer."  Na Eun said.

"Couldnt hear."  He simply said.  Na Eun pouted, "I was waiting for you.  Why'd you come so late?"  

He looked at her, "I'M not the one who came late.  YOU'RE the one who came early."  He pointed at her.

"By the way."  He looked her straight in the eyes, "How is it that YOU'RE the one to do the photoshoot with me?"

"I dont know.  Destiny i guess."  She said smiling at him trying to look pretty.

"I heard you were the one to request it.  All this following me around has gotta stop."  

She nervously smiled, "Well it'll be fun.  Besides, we both like each other."  She shyly said the last part while fidgeting.

"Dreams like that will never come true."  Na Eun pouted.

Then Kyung mi ran in.  "Your water."  She handed it to him but then he looked angrily from the cup to her.

"I said FIVE ice cubes NOT four!"  He handed the cup back to her.

"Sorry.  I'll be right back."  Then Kyung mi ran to get the water again.

"Who is she?"  Na Eun said with a b*tchy face on looking at Kyung mi's retreating figure.

"My new assistant.  Why?  Have a problem with that?"  He asked.

"If you're trying to make me jealous of her and you, dont even try.  I would never get jealous of a girl like her."  She said in a mean way.

"I'm not trying to make you jealous.  She proved to be a good assistant, so that's that."  Cheondoong said looking at a magazine.

"Son Na Eun! Please come to try on your jeans!"  A voice yelled.

"I'll be right there!"  She yelled then she looked back at Cheondoong, "Dont miss me too much."  He ignored her then she ran off.

Kyung mi came back panting, "Your water."

He carefully examined it, "Finally got it right."  Then he took it and drank it.

Kyung mi grabbed her side and panted.

"Just stand by until i need you again.  I need to get ready for the shoot."  Then he placed the cup on the arm of his chair and left to try on his jeans.

"Ugh... Why do girls even like him?... So rude and mean and... UGH..."  Kyung mi caught her breath.  It was finally time for the shoot and Cheondoong was up first by himself.  He was making a cool pose against a bunch of tall and heavy metal poles (used for construction as rails and such).

"That's good.  Alright turn that way- good."  The photographer said.  Kyung mi simply looked on, *THAT'S what's cool nowadays?...*

Then he placed a hand on the poles which made them move a little which Kyung mi noticed.  He kept making more poses but Kyung mi was only focused on the poles.  Right when they were about to fall Kyung mi ran at lightning speed and jumped on top of Cheondoong to protect him from the poles.  They fell right on top of her.

"Cheondoong-sshi!  Are you okay?!"  The photographer asked while everyone looked on with worry.  Na Eun tried to rush over there but an arm stopped her.  It was Jaejoong.

"What are you doing?"  She asked meanly.

"It's dangerous."  He said.

"Who are you?  Whatever. My hubby is in there so i have to go."  He took her arm to stop her from leaving.

"Let go!  Who are you?!"

"You're new bodyguard."  He simply said.

Her eyes widened, "What?!"

Cheondoong slowly opened his eyes to see Kyung mi on top of him.  His eyes widened at the blood on the side of her head.  She slowly opened her eyes after he did.  Kyung mi felt slightly dizzy but she got up and ran.

Cheondoong stood up also, "YAH!"  But she didnt stop.

Everyone ran to him to make sure he was okay but all he was focused on was Kyung mi.  Jaejoong was also looking at the direction she left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once she was sure no one was following her she stopped and touched her head slightly.  It wasnt bleeding a lot but there was blood.

"I gotta go get something to stop it from bleeding..."  She said then she walked off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey.  Miyoung.  Do you know where Kyung mi is?"  Cheondoong asked.

"No... She just ran off you said?  Well... Lets just be glad she's alright.  We owe her.  She saved your life."  Miyoung said.

Cheondoong simply looked out the window.  They dropped him off at his condo and he headed inside.  He rested on his couch and the T.V.  After a few minutes there was knocking on the door.  He ignored it the first time but then decided to get it the second time.

"Who is it-"  He opened the door and saw Kyung mi standing there smiling.

"You... YAH!  How could you leave without my permission!  You're my ASSISTANT!"  He yelled.

"I'm sorry... I just... had to get something..."  She said apologetically.  He simply left the door and she came inside closing the door behind her.

He sat down on the couch and took a look at her as she passed by slowly.

"Are you okay?"  He asked not taking his eyes off the TV.

Kyung mi looked at him for a few seconds then nervously smiled, "Yes.."  

"Are you sure you dont need to go to the hospital?"  He asked.

"No!"  She said a bit too quickly.

Cheondoong looked at her then as her eyes wandered to avoid his stare.

"I mean.. Its not that bad.."  Then she turned around and as she did he caught a glimpse of the bandaid on the side of her head.  It was too small to hide the scar.

"yah."  He turned off the TV and went up to her examining the scar.  It was pretty big.

"You need to go to the doctor."

"I'm fine.  This doesnt hurt."  She said.

"Doctor."  He simply said while holding her arm.

"I'm FINE."  Kyung mi said through clenched teeth.

"DOC-TOR."  He said strictly.

"I'M FINE."  Kyung mi countered.

"Let's go."  Cheondoong said bringing her along.

"What? No."  She held onto the couch with one hand shaking her head and pleading.

"Lets GO."  He pulled her but she held on.  Then she looked towards the direction of the door and faked that someone was here, "Uh?  Miyoung-sshi."  

"What?"  He temporarily loosened his grip on her and looked towards the direction of the door.  Then Kyung mi quickly ran away to her room and locked the door.

"Hey-YAH!"  He pointed and yelled but then gave up, "Whatever!  Your fault if it gets worse!"  Then he sat back down and watched the TV.

Kyung mi sighed out of relief, "If i went to the hospital... They would know for SURE that im from North Korea...."  Then she walked to her bed and fell down on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na Eun walked to the president's (of her entertainment company) office to talk to him about Jaejoong.  Jaejoong was following after her at a comfortable pace.

"Sajangnim!"  She yelled once she burst through the door.

"Oh Na Eun.  Is there something you want?"  The president asked.

"I never said anything about needing a bodyguard."  She protested.

"It'll be good for you.  With your rising popularity you need to have someone to take care of you.  And besides. he's good looking."  The president said with a sly smile.

"You KNOW i dont have eyes for ANYONE except for Cheondoong."  She said angrily.

"Alright alright... But im not making you date him, he's just your bodyguard."  Na Eun huffed angrily but then thought for a minute.

"Actually... You're right.. I need a bodyguard." Then she smiled and took off.

Jaejoong bowed and followed her.

Na Eun turned around to face him and looked him over, "Well.. You dont look too bad.  But let me tell you.. If this is a scheme to get close to me just cause you're a fan or whatever.  You're gonna get cut.  as in FIRED.. Just saying."  And with that she left.

Jaejoong silently sighed and followed her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi came out of her room to get a glass of milk.  She happened to run into Cheondoong while he was getting his water.

She opened the refrigerator door and got the milk carton.  She poured it into a glass but then looked over at Cheondoong.

"Do you need something?"  She asked.

"No.  I'll tell you when i need something."  He simply said.  Then he walked off.  She watched him while drinking her milk.

"Hey!  Come over here!"  He yelled.  Then she finished her glass quickly, put it in the sink and ran over to where he was.

"Yes?"  She asked.

"get me my script."  She looked over for it and noticed it was right in front of him on the desk.

"But.. It's right in front of you.." She said quietly.

"Do you wanna get fired?"  Kyung mi hurriedly shook her head no and took the script and gave it to him.

"Thats it.  You can go now."  He said while shooing her away with his hand.  Kyung mi left to her room.

"I cant stand him..."  She said to herself.  Then she went over to her suitcase, opened it up and got a book out of it.

*WAYS TO SEDUCE A MAN*

Kyung mi looked at the book then opened it up.  She flipped through a few pages until something caught her attention.

"Say that you love him.  But at the proper moment."  She read to herself.  After thinking for a few seconds she took a pen and circled it.    "This is it."  Kyung mi said out loud. "But when's the proper moment?"  She wondered to herself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning and Cheondoong and Kyung mi left his condo and went in the van to head for the photoshoot (Day 2).

Kyung mi eyed him, still wondering about what the book said.  She practiced all night but she couldnt tell when would be the best moment to say it.

Cheondoong noticed her staring and looked at her, "What?  Stop staring.."  Then he looked away once Kyung mi did but then she slowly looked back at him.  He noticed and turned back towards her again.

"Didnt you hear me?  I said stop staring!  RIGHT NOW!"  Then he huffed and turned back again.

Kyung mi pouted and looked away.

"Yah Cheondoong.  Today's that last day of the shoot.  Do well alright?"  Miyoung said once they arrived at the site, "I'll be back with the driver to pick you up."  

Cheondoong simply nodded and left, as did Kyung mi.

Once they were walking towards the site Na Eun noticed and ran towards them.

"Oppa!  I've been waiting for you."  She said hanging onto his arm.

"Aish... you never give up do you?"  He said annoyed.  Then Jaejoong came up and Kyung mi's eyes widened.  But he gave her a look that told her to stay quiet and she did.

"This is my new bodyguard.  Handsome huh?"  Na Eun said trying to make Cheondoong jealous but he paid no attention to her.  He simply looked between him Jaejoong and Kyung mi.

Cheondoong, though, noticed their little eye contact, "You guys know each other?"  

"No."  Kyung mi said quickly.  Cheondoong looked at them suspiciously but then left to the site with Na Eun still hanging onto him.

There was abit of awkwardness between Kyung mi and Jaejoong but then she spoke up, "Jaejoong-sshi... Why are you here?"

"A mission.  to look after you while you're doing yours."  He said.

"Tch.. I dont need to be babysat.."  She said quietly.

"It's orders by the commander."  Jaejoong said.

"I understand.."  Then she walked off with Jaejoong going after her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can someone help to hold this fake wall?"  The photographer asked while they were getting read for the photoshoot.

"Jaejoong-"  Na Eun started but was interrupted by Cheondoong.

"Kyung mi.  Hold the wall."  He simply said.  She looked up at it, it was made out of wood and it wasnt heavy or light.  It would be easy for her but somehow she still felt weak and she had a tiny headache from yesterday's accident.

She nodded and rushed on over.

"Dont worry.  We''ll edit you out from the pictures.  Just hold the wall."  The photographer said.  Na Eun glared at her as she passed by.

"What a .."  Na Eun quietly said.

"What did you say?"  Cheondoong asked.

"Oh.. Nothing"  She quickly said.

"Dont insult my assistant like that.  Understand?"

Na Eun pouted but they went on with the photoshoot.  Jaejoong looked over at Kyung mi and was worried.  She was looking very weak.  Kyung mi shook her head slightly to try to get rid of the pain in her head.  

Na Eun and Cheondoong were doing a few poses.  Cheondoong faced Kyung mi while doing a pose and she was panting heavily, sweating and shaking her head.  Then all of a sudden she started to fall and Cheondoong reached out for her and rolled away from the wall as it fell down.

"Oh no!  Aish... Why does this photoshoot have so many accidents?"  The photographer questioned himself.

Jaejoong was about to go to her just as she was about to fall but Cheondoong caught her before he could take another step.  So he just stood there watching with a worried expression.

"Oppa!  Are you okay?"  Na Eun asked, worried.

Cheondoong looked down at Kyung mi who was unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi's eyes opened slowly and she stood up quickly to observe her surroundings.  She felt her head still huring a little and she winced at the pain.

"Dont freak out."  A voice said.  She looked around to see Cheondoong coming over to her with a glass of water.

"You're in your room.  Not the hospital."  Kyung mi didnt say anything.

"I dont know if you have a fear of the hospital or whatever but i didnt want you to go all crazy if you found yourself in one so i brought you home."  Cheondoong said sitting down on the side of the bed she was in.

"How did i-"  She started but Cheondoong interrupted.

"You were holding the wall during the photoshoot but then it fell.  I pushed you away though just before it fell on top of you."  Kyung mi thought carefully.

"This is why i said you should've gotten that"  He pointed at her head, "treated.  We would've been able to avoid this mess if you hadnt been so stubborn."  He kept on talking and talking but Kyung mi didnt listen after that because she remembered what the book said, *Say that you love him at the proper moment*. 

*This is the proper moment right?*  She thought.  Then as he was still talking she interrupted him.

"I love you."  Kyung mi said.  Cheondoong stopped and looked at her, bewildered.

Kyung mi held her breath waiting for a response.

"You love.... ME?.. YOU?"  He asked still not believing it.  She nodded slowly for confirmation.  He looked at her suspiciously then the door opened and a high-pitched voice rang through the air.

"Oppaa!!  Where are you!!"  Na Eun yelled.  

"Aishh.."  Cheondoong looked towards the closed door of the room and then back at Kyung mi.

"If you love me.."  Kyung mi waited for him to finish.

"Then anything is possible."  He finished then grabbed her head and brought her lips to his.  Kyung mi widened her eyes as they were still kissing.

"Oppa-"  Na Eun happily entered the room but her smile faded once she saw the scene in front of her.  Jaejoong shortly came after she entered the room.  He widened his eyes for a second, feeling a small pang of jealousy, but then went back to normal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------