Chapter 1

Spy Kyung Mi

NO ONE'S POV:

Kyung mi ran out of the airport with her one suitcase to catch the bus but it was gone.

"Aish..."  Kyung mi, in her casual yet stylish outfit, cursed. (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=han+sunhwa+secret+outfit&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=ROCk6PSBOssvQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/sunhwa-shares-pictures-from-secrets-break&docid=ROlWH8nTzCgWDM&w=364&h=520&ei=3EVDTqKiLsTfiAL00NjdAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=322&vpy=135&dur=30&hovh=268&hovw=188&tx=121&ty=164&page=9&tbnh=168&tbnw=121&start=160&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:160)

She then ran right in front of a taxi while it abruptly stopped and honked at her.

"Sorry sorrry!"  She yelled as she bowed and ran towards the front seat window of the taxi.

"Aishh.. Agashi!  Dont step in front of a moving car! Are you crazy?!"  The taxi driver yelled at her.

"I'm sorry but could you please give me a ride ahjussi?"  She asked as she brought out money.

The driver signalled for her to get in and she smiled, "Thank you! To the big Park Cheondoong concert in Seoul please."  Then she got in the car and they drove off.

As the taxi went off a mysterious man in a suit and sunglasses watched it go off until it was out of sight, then he walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you ahjussi!"  Kyung mi yelled while bowing.  Then the taxi driver drove off.  She turned around and faced the big building right in front of her, a club.  She took a deep breath and went inside.  

"Ticket?"  The big bodyguard asked as she went up to the door.

"Oh i dont have one-"

"No ticket no entry."  The man said then she deflated and turned around walking away slowly.  She observed her setting and noticed a panel on the ceiling.  Kyung mi looked back at the man and saw him turn around for a few seconds, then she swiftly went up to the ceiling using her legs to push off the wall then through her huge suitcase up through the panel into the ceiling.  Once she went back down the man turned around and gave her a weird stare in response she did the same.  Then he looked away and she walked away and hid behind the wall.  Kyung mi checked once again to see him still looking around.  She turned back and after a few more seconds looked again to see him turn around again.  Kyung mi, as fast as she could, pushed herself off the wall, opened the panel, climbed in, and closed the panel.  Right in time he turned around after she closed the panel.

Kyung mi was cramped as her suitcase and her were squeezed in the little passageway that the ceiling hid.

"Ugh.. They couldve given me a ticket so i could get in easier.." She said to herself, referring to the North Koreans who gave her this mission.

She moved her luggage behind her and dragged it with one hand as she was crawling through the passage way.  

While Kyung mi was busy doing that, the mysterious man again appeared inside the building walking up to the bodyguard.

"Ticket?"  The man took out a rectangular shaped ticket and gave it to the bodyguard as he nodded and allowed him inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi was crawling for a while until she heard loud music and screaming noises.

"I must be getting closer."  She said as she crawled on.  Then there were little cracks along the passageway where she could see the crowds of people and lights.  It was an actual club and it was extemely crowded. As she crawled a bit more she could see the stage and some people dancing on it.  She strained to see them but couldnt so she crawled even more until she was right above the stage.  

She saw 4 men in the same outfits dancing the same choreography to the music.  Then she noticed a fifth person who was wearing something different and was at the front.  He was the one singing.

*That must be Park Cheondoong.*  Kyung mi wondered and looked on with awe.  She couldnt help but to think he was handsome dancing and singing at the same time.  After a few minutes he stopped singing and dancing and everyone clapped and screamed for him (mostly girls).  

"Thank you everyone for coming today!"  He yelled and then there were more screams after that.

He was talking some more and Kyung mi was listening so intently that she couldnt feel the passageway she was in was bending and starting to break after having to support her suitcase's and her weight.  It was only until the last minute did she feel it breaking.  

"AHHH!"  Kyung mi fell onto the stage with everyone staring at her, including Cheondoong.  She hurried to get up and brushed herself off.  Then 2 bodyguards hurried to the stage and took both of her arms to drag her off but Cheondoong stopped them.  They let go of her, hesitated but left the stage.

"Hello and who might you be?"  Cheondoong asked with his charming smile.  Kyung mi looked at him and at the crowd of people feeling very awkward.

"Uh... I'm Choi Kyung mi.."  She said in her smallest voice possible.

"Hi Kyung mi.  I'm park Cheondoong.  but im sure you already know who i am."  He said smiling still.  She tried to give a small smile.

"Would you like an autograph?"  Without waiting for her response he put his hand out and one of his dancers brought him a pen and a picture of him.  He started writing on it.

"Uh. n-no.."  She couldnt stop him then he gave the paper to her after finishing.  Kyung mi just stood there looking at the picture.

"Why?  Dont like it?"  He asked, smile fading.

"N-no... i..."  Kyung mi waved her hands in front of her.

"Ahh.. I get it... You want a hug?"  Then even as she protested he grabbed her and embraced her.  There were a bunch of screams from all the crowds, it was extremely loud.  After a few seconds he let go of her and gave her one last smile.  Then he turned back to the crowd as the bodyguards came back on stage to her out.  As she was being escorted.

The man in the suit and sunglasses watched her as she was leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ai...  This wasnt the reason why... aishh!"  Kyung mi said referring to the autographed picture of Cheondoong.

Then she saw at a door Cheondoong, his manager and assistand coming out.  Kyung mi hid behind trashcans and listened on.

"It was really sweaty in there."  Cheondoong said, "Why couldnt you get me a tank top instead of this shirt and jacket?"  He said in a mean way to the assistant.

"I-I'm sorry."  She said stuttering.

"Sorry?"  He stopped dead in his tracks, "That's not going to do anything is it?"  She didnt respond as she looked down.

He sighed, "Well then.. I'm SORRY but you're fired."  Then he walked away as she stood there shocked; after a few seconds tears came down and she ran away crying.  His manager followed him without saying a word to the girl.

"That's the 4th assistant you've fired during the month."  His manager said.

"I wouldnt have to fire if they werent so bad at their job.  All i ask is for them to attend to my needs.  Is that so hard Miyoung?"  

Miyoung sighed, "I'll find a better assistant.. Wait here i need to go back inside to talk to the club owner about more performances here."

"Tell him im not performing here anymore.  Its stinky and sweaty."  He said.  Miyoung simply rolled her eyes and walked back inside.

Kyung mi slowly rose from the trashcans.  Cheondoong turned around and jumped.

"Y-You."  He said as he pointed a finger at her.

Kyung mi smiled nervously.

"What are you doing here? I already gave you an autograph and a hug what more do you want?"  He asked coldly.

"I... uh..."  She didnt know what to say.

He sighed and put his hands on his hips as he looked at his right side and back to her.

"This is what i hate about you fans.. always annoying and never giving me space... You want another hug?  Or.. You want this jacket?"      Cheondoong mock-asked.  Kyung mi started to dislike him more and more but she held it in for her mission.

She faked a smile, "I heard about you having to get another assistant.. I was wondering if i could get the job?"  

"No."  He didnt even stop to think.

Kyung mi was still smiling, "Why not?"  She said through her teeth.

"Because crazy fans like you cant be trusted."  Cheondoong said simply.

Kyung mi stopped smiling, "I'm not crazy."

"Are you sure?"  Cheondoong asked.  She was offended.  Then Miyoung came.

"Uh?  Who's this?"  She asked.

"Just some crazy fan."  Then he walked away.

"I'm sorry but Cheondoong is very busy today.  Maybe next time when he has a concert again you can ask for another autograph."  Then Miyoung walked after Cheondoong.  

"Wahhh... Unbelievable... he has the worst attitude."  Kyung mi said letting off her steam.  Then she looked towards the direction he went and followed while hiding behind trashcans and stuff with her suitcase.  

"Wait here.  I'll go get the car."  Miyoung said as she walked away.  Cheondoong kicked a can as he was waiting.  Kyung mi watched him carefully.  Then a group of guys came from both sides.

"Ey!  Are you Park Cheondoong?"  One muscular guy asked.

He ignored them.

"I asked you a question."  The guy took a step closer, threateningly.

"I dont answer to thugs."  Cheondoong said simply.

"Why you little-"  The guy took Cheondoong by the collar and looked him in the face.

"It is you.  My girlfriend broke up with me cause of you."  

"Is it my fault that i'm so goodlooking?"  Cheondoong calmy said.

"Why you-"  The guy was ready to punch him but was knocked out before he could.  Cheondoong and the rest of the guys stood there looking at him eyes widened.

Kyung mi stood there in a fighting stance as she looked at the knocked out guy and then at Cheondoong.  He also looked up and met eyes with her.

"Are you okay?"  She asked.  

"You.  Are you following me around?"  He asked as he pointed a finger.  She didnt have a chance to respond though since now the other guys were going after them.  Cheondoong turned around and punched a guy, knocking him unconcsious.

"Hey. Let me deal with these guys. You get out of here-"  He turned around to see her effortlesstly beating each and every one of them.  Once she finished most of them off the rest grabbed the unconscious guys and ran away.  

Kyung mi brushed herself off as she turned around to see a shocked Cheondoong and before he could say anything, Miyoung came back.

"Cheondoong-ah the car is ready-"  She stopped and her eyes widened as she saw the bottom part of his jacket slightly ripped.

"What did you do with the jacket?  It's extremely expensive, not to mention its from true religion.. The clothing company you hav e a contract with."  Then she turned her eyes to see Kyung mi standing a bit behind Cheondoong, "Why are you here again?  Cheondoong has a schedule so im sorry-"

"She's my new assistant."  Cheondoong said.  Kyung mi and Miyoung looked at him surprised.

"But.. Are you sure?  She's a fan."  Miyoung asked.

Cheondoong sideglanced at her and then looked back at his manager, "It's fine.  If she does something wrong then i can fire her."  Then he started to walk to the car but then turned back at his manager, "And cancel my schedule for today. I'm feeling a bit tired so im going to go home."  

"But We cant just- Aish..."  Miyoung gave up then turned to look at Kyung mi, "Well... if Cheondoong was the one to choose you then you must be good.  Please come by our entertainment building to start your assistant duties."  She turned around ready to walk away.

"Umm.."  Miyoung turned back around to Kyung mi, "Yes?"

"I.... kinda dont have a place to sleep.... I just came to Korea... Well i was born here but... i just dont have a place right now..."  Kyung mi said nervously.

"And you need a place to stay?"  Miyoung asked.  Kyung mi looked down and bit her bottom lip.

"Alright.. I cant let you stay in the entertainment building and my apartment is pretty small... So i guess you have to stay in Cheondoong's condo."  She said.

Kyung mi looked up surprised.

"Why?  Dont like it?"  Kyung mi shook her head rlly fast.

"Well It would be good for Cheondoong to have a bit of a bodyguard and assistant 24/7 so that he doesnt call me up during the middle of the night.  Ok then, you can live with Cheondoong for the time being."  Miyoung said as she walked to the car.

Kyung mi hurried to get her suitcase behind the trashcans and ran for the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!"  Cheondoong yell-asked as he was sitting in the back of the van with Kyung mi and his manager at the passenger's seat.

"MY condo?  Who decided this?"  

"It'll be good for you.  And besides she needs a place to stay so be nice for once Cheondoong."  Miyoung said.

Cheondoong gave up and looked at Kyung mi, whose eyes wandered around the car.

"I'm telling you this now.  Dont you DARE to sneak a peak of me in the shower."  He said pointing his finger.

Kyung mi widened her eyes, "Why would i?"  Cheondoong simply looked away with a look of hate.

Kyung mi also looked away offended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung mi and Cheondoong entered his condo and she looked around in awe.  It was only a condo but it was pretty luxurious:http://www.jomtienbeachholidayrental.com/images/Inside%20Condo.jpg

"Follow me."  Cheondoong said as he just left without taking another minute to wait for her.  She followed hurriedly.

"This is your room.  a maid comes everytime i'm not home which is usually going to be in the afternoon so you dont have to worry about cleaning it.  But if you do mess it up, i will press charges."  Then with that he left.

Kyung mi made a face as she watched him leave.

"Tch.. How rude..."  She said to herself, then she entered her room with her suitcase and looked around:http://imagesus.homeaway.ca/mda01/01c5701e01e57112f53f66a7e4d8186afd1f6aab.  Even the guest room looked nice.  It wasnt big or too small and the bed was just right.  Kyung mi set her suitcase down and sat on her bed, smiling.

She sighed, "Alright.  You can do this Choi Kyung mi.  Hwaiting."  She said with a fist up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------