Meeting Junsu

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho ended up staying the night at the Kim's House. In the morning after Jaejoong was showered and dressed he teleported Yunho to his Dorm room and waited for the other while he too showered and changed. Jaejoong couldnt help but frown when Yunho entered the room. He was wearing all dark colour's but it didnt make him look depressing, In fact it made the human stand out, His Black Dress shirt and Black Skinny Jean's made the human male look y. Jaejoong stood up and looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. His clothe's made him look depressing. With his pale skin and icy blue eyes.

Yunho watched as Jaejoong frowned over his own outfit. Walking over to Jaejoong he smiled and patted his shoulder. "You Look nice. Well In my eye's you do That's all that matter's Right? As long as your friend think's you look good, It doesn't matter how other's see you." Jaejoong smiled slightly at Yunho's word's. "Also, Don't put your jacket on... Show your muscle's. They are attractive." Jaejoong blinked before nodding slightly. After exiting the dorm room they walked together to their first class. Of course many people noticed them walking togehter and many thought Yunho had been caught under some sort of Spell Jaejoong had cast. Which was totally wrong.

Once they entered the classroom they sat down and started the lesson. Time went by and they soon f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter