Friends? And Monthly Cycle

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong sat on Yunho's Sofa, watching the other as he cooked. Sighing Jaejoong brought his glass to his lip's and drank down the fresh liquid. It was then he realized something. He had never seen Yunho before. Setting his glass on the coffee table, he got up and walked to the kitchen, Coughing lightly to get the other's attention.

"Oh! You Startled me!" Yunho chuckled slightly. Hand gripping his chest.

"Sorry. But I have a question... " Yunho just nodded for Jaejoong to continue. "Your not in my class are you?"

"Not at the moment. You see. I'm older than most of the people that attend college. Haha. I like to learn. My next class just so happen's to be your's." Yunho smiled. Jaejoong just nodded. He had learnt alot about Yunho in the couple of hour's he had been here. He had learnt so much, that he felt slightly guilty he had nothing to tell in return. I mean his biggest secret was something the whole world already knew about. Apart from most of his powers. But he couldnt tell that to Yunho. At least not now. "Take a seat. The food's ready." Jaejoong nodded and sat down at the table. Another thing he was guilty about, was he wouldnt be about to compliment Yunho's cooking. Human food tasted horrible to him, not only that but it messed his body up horribly. Closing his eyes he waited for Yunho to serve the food.

"Jaejoong-ssi? Are you ok?" Jaejoong re-opened his eye's and was was startled at how close Yunho was. "Woah... Up close your eye's are even more beautiful." Jaejoong blinked slowly. Where Yunho check's flushing pink? Or was it his imagianation? Jaejoong just smiled.

"Thank you. Yunho-ssi." He bowed his head slightly. Yunho just smiled and put some bowl's on the table. They all contained different finger food's. He smiled slightly. At least Yunho was trying. He couldnt let that go to waste. Right?

When Yunho sat down, he noticed Jaejoong wasnt eating. Oh God! Can he not eat human food? Oh god. I should have asked first before making it all. I'm Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Your Not stupid. I can eat Human food. It just doesn't mix with my body as well as other Vampire's." Jaejoong smiled slightly, picking up one of the sausage's and putting it into his mouth, after which he chew and swallowed. Yunho on the other hand was confused. God Dammit. Was I speaking out loud again? How embarrasing. *Sigh*

"I can read minds. You werent talking out loud." Yunho just nodded. WHATT?!?!?!? Jaejoong smiled slight. Yunho coughed. Then the awkwardness came.

"Um... D-dont force yourself to eat.... If it's not mix well with your body.... Then yeah..."Yunho mumbled.. Jaejoong smiled. Sighing slightly, Yunho started to eat a few of the variaty of foods. "So. I have a few question's. Can you answer them? I mean you dont have to... But I would like to know you better?" Jaejoong nodded for him to continue as he put a piece of cheese into his mouth.

"Well, I dont understand.. Tere is alot of cross breed's out there. Most Human/So-and-so. But if a Angel and Vampire mix... I dont get it." Jaejoong smiled slightly.

"My breed is a mix of the purest blood line, Not just from my Vampire side. But my Angel side as well." Yunho nodded. "Angel's can also be just as bad as Vampires." Yunho nodded again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter