Character Info.

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong:

- Was born to a Pure blood Vampire/Demon and a Pure Blood Angel.

- He is Sensitive and caring. (Though no one see's it) he is also scared of himself and what he could do.

- His age is unknown.

- His Real parent's are both dead and he lives with his Adoptive parent's Which he think's are his real parents.

- His eye's are a natural Blue but when his Vampire instinct's kick in his eyes turn blood red.

- Unlike a normal vampire his fang's are always out. So he hardly speak's unless it to his parents.

- Often called the "Fallen Angel" And is feared by everyone.

- When He cries he Cries Tears of blood.

- Being A pure Hybrid he inherit's most of the trait's from both vampire and Angel's.

Vampire: He need's blood, but can't feed on Animal blood, So his 'Parent's'  who happen to work in a hospital, bring him blood. Also his desire for blood is alot stronger than that of a normal vampire. Being a vampire also mean's he has many different Powers.

Angel: He get's his Kind-heart, caring and loving from his Angel Side. He also grow's Wing's which are Dark grey and Pure white. (Grey because of the Vampire side). Being a Angel also mean's he has different powers'.

Vampire Power's: Teleportation, Telekinesis, Fire, Water, Ice, Earth and Thunder

Angel Power's: Healing, Mind-reading, Shield's and Time Control

 

Jaejoong will found out more about himself as the story goes on.

 

 

Jung Yunho:

- Age: 27

- H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter