First Meeting

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. No matter how much he tried to convince himself he was looked normal. It all went to waste. All he saw was the reflection of the Devil. Something Pure and Evil. Sighing he walked downstairs' with his bag heading straight to the kitchen where his parent's were waiting to have breakfast with him.

"Morning Mum! Dad!" Jaejoong smiled, His fangs fully shown. His mother smiled and pinched his cheek's.

"Come have breakfast sweetie." She pulled him to the kitchen table, where he was greeted by his father.

"Son. Do you want to take a flask of blood today? Also do you need anything shopping wise?" Jaejoong smiled and nodded sitting next to his father, his mother pouring him a glass of blood.

"I think I will need it." Jaejoong sighed, His father just smiled and patted his back. "Also, Could you buy me some new black contact lenses' and a new black face mask that cover's the lower half of my face?"

"Alright. Anything else?" Jaejoong shook his head and picked up his glass. "Thanks For the Meal" He smiled to his parent's before gulping the contents. Jaejoong smiled slightly as he put his glass back down.

"Mum... Dad?" There was a hint of guilt in his voice. They both looked up to their son almost instant. Nodding for him to carry on. "Don't you feel... Disgusted when I drink blood in front of you? Your both Human after all.." Jaejoong's Red eye's were fading back to their normal sharp blue. His father just smiled and shook his head. Letting his wife reply.

"No honey. We love you no matter what you are. Don't worry about the public. As long as you have us. What more could you need?" She smiled and took Jaejoong's ice cold hand in her's. His Vampire Side instantly flared up, but she just smiled. "Your the most beautiful, Loving and Caring person I have ever known." She smiled and placed a small kiss on his knuckle's before she re-filled his glass. "One more and the rest you can take to college with you. Ok?" Jaejoong nodded and downed the glass in front of him, before getting up and putting it in the sink. Then he used the mirror hanging from the cupboard to put in his contact lenses'. Once again catching his own reflection. But this time it wasn't only his, he could see his parent's looking at him with proud smile's. Closing his eyes he turned around.

"I better be off I'm already half an hour late." He smirked.

"No Jaejoong Don't-" his father was cut off by Jaejoong disappearing into thin air, his bag, mask and Flask gone to. They both just laughed and made their own way to work themselves.

 

 

Jaejoong teleported straight to his classroom. Of course when he suddenly materialized at the back of the classroom, he caught the Professor's eye along with the other stare's of student's. Sighing Jaejoong took his seat at the back, putting his flask and bag on the table, before putting on his face mask and bowing his head to the Professor, who was paying no attention anyway. Jaejoong was going to ignore class as normal, but the subject caught his eye. They were talking about Breed's of Vampire. He watched at the Professor tried explaining. Stupid man was only a half-breed himself. He shouldn't be teaching something he didn't know about. But his next Question caught Jaejoong interest some more. Even the other student looked at Jaejoong, Knowing he would answer.

"Jaejoong. You can tell what Creature's and Breed's are in the room. Right?" Jaejoong just nodded. "Well?" Sighing Jaejoong stood up. When he was about to speak, he knew what the Professor was going to ask. He could read mind's of course.

"Yes, I will take it off and speak." I only know your doing it to make fun of me. Also don't blame me if my craving suddenly flare's up. He thought. Jaejoong took off his face mask and pointed to student's as he said their breed.

"Half Breed. Half Breed. Human, Human. Angel. Half Breed Angel. Human. Demon. Vampire...." The rest was mainly made up of humans. But of course as Jaejoong already knew,they weren't paying attention to what he was saying but rather they were staring at his fangs. Thought' s of.

"Stupid Fallen Angel!"

"Handsome but Evil..."

"He should die..."

Jaejoong Sighed and sank back into his chair, pulling his face-mask back on. He Tapped into his core and disconnected with his mind-reading skill's. Before coming back to reality he sighed and looked over his other powers. They were all different colors. The only one he had never used. The one that no-one knew he had.. he frowned and looked a the white glowing string before coming way back to reality. The voice of the Professor made him shudder.

"Hey! Way haven't you got your note book out?" Jaejoong sighed. he explained this to the idiot every day.

"I don't need one...I already told you. I would know what you taught without having to be awake." The Professor shook his head and carried on. Not long after the bell rang and everyone left the room. Leaving Jaejoong to drink his lunch then go home. He was glad he didn't have lesson's all day. Pulling his bag onto the table he took out his flask and pulled off his mask, before drinking some of the not-so-fresh liquid. Sighing he put down the drink and was about to wipe away the blood that had escaped his lip's, when a hand trust a tissue into his face. Jaejoong jumped up and grabbed his chest.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you knew I was here." Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter