Chapter 7: Who Found It?

A Race Between Brain And Heart (OC) *Special feature of EXO and SHINee

(Blue's POV)

 

As far as I'm concerned, all I want is to have my lucky handkerchief back TT-TT.

 

Why can't I just have it back?

 

Nooo~~ TT-TT

 

"Why are you whinning Blue?" Esrun asked, worriedly.

 

And I even let my words go out of my zipped mouth TT-TT.

 

"My handkerchief..."

 

"Chill, it's just a handker--"

 

"It's not just a handkerchief >O<" I cut her off.

 

"It's my lucky one. The one we placed a bet on."

 

"Just relax, don't look for it and you'll find it. Someone might be able to look for it and that guy will be lucky =^_^=" Kaye said, making me feel more regretful.

 

"And why is that handkerchief lucky?" Esrun asked.

 

Kaye -_-....

 

"When we were still young, we have an agreement that whenever she list it and a lucky boy found it and returned it to her, she will push herself to love that someone. If not, she will do something for me." Kaye reminisced.

 

"I forgot about that, Lol xD *achoo* *snif sniff* Wait, can you smell something like a vanilla or something sweet?" I asked them, wondering where the scent is coming from.

 

They went to smell every part of the van when they stopped at a certain point...

 

The jacket I'm wearing?

 

What jacket? (-_- ??)

 

"Where did that jacket came from >:D?!" Esrun asked, exclaiming every point.

 

"Jacket? I'm not weari-hihihihi----- WHERE DID THIS JACKET CAME FROM?! Oh yah *facepalm* (>_<) I forgot to return it..." I almost retorted then realized that it's also my fault.

 

"Ohohohohoho! Whose jacket is that? xD" Esrun reacted.

 

Seriously, she's very flattered more than me. -_-

 

"*facepalm* It's from Xiumin, I'll just return it tomorrow then."

 

"If! You're going to be EXO's choreographer." Kaye immediately said, stopping me from dreaming.

 

 

Ouch, the feelth TT-TT.

 

So that I'll be sure, I called the number in the letter.

 

~Convo~

 

("Yeobboseyo, welcome to SM Ent's hotline. How may I help you?") a girl said from the other line.

 

"I called because I want to confirm the group I'm going to choregraph."

 

("What's your name ma'am?")

 

"Blue Mirage"

 

(" Please wait for a while")

 

"Sure, take your time :)"

 

("...")

 

"..."

 

("...")

 

"..."

 

(" Ma'am, you're so lucky. You're going to choreograph EXO ^_^")

 

"I-ahhh Okay ^_^ Wait----WHAT?! O.O E-EXO?"

 

("Yes ma'am, congratulations! ^_^")

 

~End of convo~

 

Yey EXO! ^o^ Ohorat, it's EXO! Yehet EXO! xD.

 

-Next Day-

 

[Time: 6:00 am
Location: Practice room ng EXO]

 

"The three of you should stay here so that whenever EXO got inside, we'll open the mirror and you'll dance the growl, clear?" a personnel said.

 

"But I'm not a---"

 

"They're early! Lol, get inside now!" the personnel shouted and Esrun wasn't able to get out of the structure.

 

The mirror was closed then a flat screen tv appeared infront of us so that we can have our cue.

 

The door openned and the three of us were silent as a mouse.

 

"Eommeo. Where's our choreographers?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Okay, I wanna burst in laughing but I shouldn't.

 

"I don't know. Ms. Francie said, they're already here. Take note: they're already here." Chen quoted.

 

"I wish it's a girl, *smirk* so....... you know..." Kai said.

 

"You want to get your kicked with a hard frying pan plus mallet, Kai?" D.O asked, annoyed.

 

My KaiSoo feels xD.

 

They placed their bags at a side when----

 

"Guyth, look. There'th a writing on the mirror." Sehun pinpointed.

 

"Do you want to meet your choreographers so badly?" All of them read the writings on the mirror.

 

"Of course! Who doesn't want to? Especially if it's a girl" Kai answered.

 

"Stop it dark chocolated guy! A hit in the head with a mallet, you want?!" D.O said while making his eyes a bit bigger than the usual.

 

The mirror openned and they backed out.

 

The music was played and we did our routine.

 

They were waiting for the rapping part because of my injury.

 

Remember the one that happened to me when we were dancing at the part when Chanyeol-oppa was rapping.

 

-After the performance-

 

(O.O)

 

(-.-)

 

(O.O)

 

...

...

...

 

*insert sound effect of crickets at night*

 

 

What? We're gonna be like this for the whole day?

 

Sure, we're just going to look at each other's faces....

...

...

...

 

I got the jacket from my bag and went to the OT 12 person that is very silent at a corner.

 

"Xiumin-ah, here. Your jacket" I returned the jacket to him.

 

"It's with you? xD I thought I lost my jacket already. Ah wait, is this yours?" he asked.

 

He then pulled out a handkerchief.

 

I examined the hankie.

 

"T-That's mine. It's really mine. I thought I lost this one too. Kamsa" I answered his question.

I got my handkerchief and went back to my place.

 

"So I guess, you're going to love him now?" Kaye asked, whispering.

 

 

(Heart's POV)

"You don't need to do it Blue! Choose your answer wisely."

 

(Brain's POV)

"You promised it Blue! Do what you have to do! Just say yes! >_<"

 

I have to get this one to get another point and we have the same scores at the same time with heart.

 

(Blue's POV)

 

WHAT IS THIS? >_<

 

My heart is pounding and it's hard to breathe and I think I'm having a headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OHO! xD What do you think Blue will choose?

Do comment it below guys!

Do subscribe, maybe?

 

~NomikaFT