Chapter 11: Mama

A Race Between Brain And Heart (OC) *Special feature of EXO and SHINee

(Blue's POV)

 

"Tao"

 

"Yes Blue?"

 

"I---"

 

"Yeah?" his happy face subsided.

 

"I don't want to hurt you Tao. I love you, I really do... But only as a friend... Nothing more, nothing less... I'm sorry" I explained.

 

"I-Is that so? Fine by me, I will stop if you already love someone ^_^ I'll be waiting." he answered while smiling at me.

 

"W-What?"

 

"Let's go now, they might be worrying about us already. Let's watch Kaye teach EXO."

 

"S-Sure.."

 

"Let's go Blue! We have to run, I don't wanna be late! :D First one wins!" he challenged.

 

He started to run off.

 

But I just came from being sick Tao! >:D Are you even letting me be alive?

 

I ran and cope up with him.

 

"Ahh, you're a fast runner I forgot xD"

 

(Heart's POV)

 

Awwww It's a tie =3=

 

(Brain's POV)

 

Yesh! It's a tie o=^_^=o...

 

AGAIN -_-

 

(Blue's POV)

 

-10:00 am

Practice Room-

 

"Ah 1! Ah 2! Ah 1,2,3, go!" Kaye counted.

 

I sat at the back.

 

They began to dance the one I have imagined before I was sent to the hospital.

 

Woah O.O Did I really imagine that?

 

Watta creative mind xD, 

 

"Panda, you're already here!" Kris announced.

 

Awww TaoRis :">

 

Wait, we shouldn't. Kaye might be jealous.

 

*~AWOOOOOOO~*

 

Who's this? ( _ _ ????)

 

I went out of the room and answered the call.

 

"Yeobboseyo?"

("Ma'am this is your family doctor, Doctor Karrie speaking. It's about your mother."

"My mother? Eommeo! She's okay! Yeah, :D She's finally cured again!"

(" Quite coincidental but it's not what you have expected.")

"W-What? What do you mean?"

("Your mother died because of an accident. She wasn't able to hold on because of her injuries. It's very fatal that of an old age can't survive.")

"W-When did she--?"

("She died at 8:00 am")

 

It's the same time I was release from the hospital.

"Thank you for informing me."

 

I hung the phone up and punched the wall.

 

Friggin' bullshark!

It can't be...

Not Eomma...

 

The door slammed open and shocked faces went outside the door.

"Blue! What the hell are you doing?! Why are you punching the wall?!" Esrun yelped.

" I don't wanna talk about it" I looked down, let the cellphone fall to the side, and went to the roof top.

 

(Kaye's POV)

 

We were just practicing when we heard a loud thump at the side.

 

"Uhm.... Who fell? Did someone fall?" I asked them, concerned.

 

Their heads went from side to side so we went out to look for the cause of that booming sound.

Then we found Blue, holding her cellphone at her right and punched the window using her left.

"Blue! What the hell are you doing?! Why are you punching the wall?!" Esrun yelped.

" I don't wanna talk about it" I looked down, let the cellphone fall to the side, and went somewhere.

I followed her without notice from them and I knew she was going to the rooftop.

 

I didn't knock on the door, instead I jumped in and stood at her back.

"Why did she left us?" she asked me, holding back her tears.

"What really happened? We were startled when you punched the wall." I said while rubbing her back.

"Doctor Karrie called to inform me that--" she was cut off by her words as tears strum down her face.

"What?"

"Mama is dead, Kaye. She died because of an accident." she began sobbing again and hugged me.

"There there Baby Wolf..."

 

I hugged her back.. So tight that she'll feel she's safe.

The door suddenly opened and we looked back.

 

W-wait....

 

Is that SHINee? But I thought they're somewhere out there in this world?

 

"Hey did something happened here?" Key approached us then followed by the others.

We were star strucked.....

"Please, don't mind me. I guess you have to do something important here. I have to go.. Mianhae." Blue bowed.

 

She was about to leave when she bumped unto Taemin and ended up being on top of him.

 

ASDFGHJKL ;-; M-My feelth...

Too many to contain. O.O >O<

'This is not the time to think about this Kaye! Help her go down to the room!' I thought.

She stood up and helped Taemin up and bowed again and said sorry to him. 

I grabbed her and we were about to go down.

"W-Wait! May we know your name?" Onew asked us.

"Mianhae *sniff* Annyeong jeoneun Blue imnida." (Translation: Hi, my name is Blue )

"And I'm Kaye, pleased to meet you guys in personal."

The both of us bowed, synchronized.

Then there we officially made out of the room and went to the practice room.

 

We went inside and saw Mr. Seunghwan and Mr. Lee.

What is it now?

 

"I heard about what happened to your mother." Mr. Lee started.

"I guess so Mr. Lee.. But I know we are not allowed to get outside the building, remember? We're still trainees of being choreographers." Blue explained.

" This is an excemption. Thus, EXO will be with you. I know you have a big house and with practice room and all. I want you to practice them there and return on January 5. Will that be okay Blue?" Mr. Lee continued and smiled at her with a mix of grief.

"I-It's more than okay sir. Thank you so much." she was suddenly filled with energy.

She took every energy she had to stand up and bow to pay respect.

 

We're going home to Philippines....

We're going home..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Blue :( What's SHINee's role in the fanfic? Read and subscribe to know what they will do.

 

Anyways, I know there are a lot of silent readers this fanfiction has.
Your comment and subscription are highly appreciated.
Every comment you post makes my day brighter and more light.
Please do comment if you like it.
Subscribe if you loved it.

Please do comment guys, I tend to be lonely and feel abandoned if no one does.

 

Thank you guyth! :)

 

~NomikaFT