Chapter 14*: SHINee's Plan

A Race Between Brain And Heart (OC) *Special feature of EXO and SHINee

 


SHINee has been lately featured to recent chapters of the book. Considering the angelic group they handle, they're on a hunt for someone named Blue Mirage. They've been running around with one specific goal. This goal is very well planned. What is this goal? You'll find it on this chapter.

 

(A/N: This is merely just a fanfiction. Any violent behavior by the characters is just a part of the FANFICTION. Not real but fictional.)

 


 

 

(Onew's POV)

 

"Minho! Did you see Taemin and Jonghyun?" I called his attention.

He's been playing that game for hours.

Is he not tired?

 

"I saw Taemin went outside then Jonghyun followed. I don't know why. Why don't you ask Key why?" Minho said, still focused on the game.

"Fine.. Stop playing that, will you? Your eyes are stuck with that for hours. In no time your gonna have to fix some eye glasses."

 

He looked at me, glared, and snorted.

Sheeesshh..... He just won't give a budge.

 

I went out of the living room and went to OUR bedroom.

Yes, we share the bedroom.

Since we moved to a secret house in the Philippines, we share bedrooms.

 

I knocked on the door and opened it.

 

"Yah, do you know where is Jonghyun and Taemin? I haven't seen them."

"They went outside to look for Blue.. Luckily, Blue is in the same neighborhood where we are in." he interestedly said.

"Is that so? I guess we're very lucky then. We better get on our feets and be on with our plan."

"Yeah we should or it's too late." he said with a bit of a frown.

 

"Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun are back!" Minho said, loud enough for us to hear it.

Key and I exchanged expressions and went down.

 

We sat down the living room together with the other three.

"I've got great news guys." Jonghyun suddenly broke the silence.

"Yeah? What is it?" Minho asked, still focused on his gadget.

"Taemin found Blue within the neighborhood. Good thing for us, she's been easily found. No need to research about her personal data and everything."

"Jinja? Now that's great. We'll have her in no time... Especially Key..." Minho reacted.

 

"When should we start with the proper plan hyung?" Taemin asked, looking at his feet.

Is there something wrong with this guy?

He doesn't look well and he's acting very strange lately.

"We should start tomorrow morning, shall we?" Key invitingly said.

"Fine by me." Minho stated.

"Arasso." Jonghyun answered.

"Sure, let's start tomorrow morning." Taemin said, clenching his fist and looks determined.

"How about you Onew hyung?" Key asked me, waking me up to reality.

"Eung. Let's start tomorrow."

 

"Should we refresh our minds with the plan?" I asked them, clearing my throat.

"Nae, we should." Key agreed.

 

"Since we're done with the following around, we're moving on to Plan I step II. We have to convince her to come with us. You know, like a party and everything. Step III is all about getting her to know EXO's secret and confidential things... All negative... Step IV is all about reunting siblings. Key will tell everything to Blue.... All the truth, except for this plan. Step V is that we will be able to get Blue's feelings, to step away from EXO, and be with us. Since she's Key's sibling, we will be able to get her immediately. That ends it all." 

 

"In reality we shouldn't be doing this. She should be with us in the very beginning... Until someone just let her get away and told us it is fine because we have great choreographers. It turns out that the choreographers we had was also assigned to EXO." Jonghyun snorted in disbelief.

 

That's mainly true that's why we're here to get back what is ours.

 

(Taemin's POV)

 

After hearing again the plan, I feel heavier and heavier.

Every word Onew hyung said, it hurts me.

It shouldn't be this way.

As much as possible, I want to do things calmly.

But I guess they want it the harsh way.

I even led Blue to misery.

But I just can't help it.

I really want to help her, I really do.

I just can't get a time where I can be with her with just ONLY her.

I have to get something pop out of my mind to tell her.

 

Think Taemin, think! I thought and said to myself.

I overthinked and got me a headache, a worse one I must say.

My plan is to inform her this very night.

Exactly 11:00 pm, the hyungs are already asleep.

That's the time I'm going to sneak out and go to Blue's house.

It's pretty late and the neighbors might wonder why and that's why I have to wear decent clothes and act that I'm her co-family or something like that.

I hope this works. I just really wish it does.

 

"Yah, you're very quiet. Are you deeply thinking about something?" Onew tapped my back.

I gained my consciousness.

"Uhm... It's nothing. I'm just wandering in my own world."

"Don't lie to me dongsaeng. I can read through your expression."

"Fine. I'm thinking about something."

"Can I know what it is?" he asked me again with assuring words... Words that tells me that he can keep a secret.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah sure."

"It's about the plan and everything. All this following Blue around makes me feel comfortable at the same time not."

He looked at me astounded.

"I think I love Blue because of all this." I confessed.

"I understand your situation. But we still have to this, right?"

"I'm saving her."

"With this plan, we'll be saving her. Something dangerous is following EXO."

"So we're not gonna save EXO?" I asked, doubting he'll give me an answer 'yes'.

"We'll not be able to. They're 12 and we're just 5. As much as I want to, it's gonna be impossible. I have to go get some sleep. I'm tired."

I nodded and waited for him to go upstairs.

Now's my chance to do it.

 

I stepped outside of the house without their knowledge.

I looked up to look whether someone is watching me or not.

I got a clear area so I ran to the place where Blue and I was a while ago.

I got my cellphone and called her.

 

Good thing she answered immediately.

("Yeoboseyo?")

"We need to talk"

("Taemin?")

"Yeah, it's me."

("About what?")

"It's about....."

 


 

Sorry for not posting before the week we went to province, here's the chapter :)

Thanks for subscribing commenting and befriending me :D

 

~NomikaFT