Chapter 10: She Knows Everything About It

A Race Between Brain And Heart (OC) *Special feature of EXO and SHINee

(Xiumin's POV)

 

Why her?! 

She could have any girl she wants TT TT

But why her?

Why Blue?

 

"Lu-ge~ I also have something to say."

 

"What is it hyung?" he asked.

 

"I'm also in love with someone."

"Oh! XD I'm surprised. You're too serious with work to think of that kind of stuffs. Who is she?"

 

"Luhan.... The girl I'm talking about is also infront of us. I fell to ('love-at-first-sight')'s trap." I said, looking down at my feet. Waiting for his aggresive tone come out of his innocent mouth.

 

Instead, he just looked at my opposite side and his smile wore off.

 

"Urghh... Oww... My head hurts.. Lu-Luhan oppa? Xiu-Xiumin oppa? Where am I?"

 

(Blue's POV)

"Urghh... Oww... My head hurts.. Lu-Luhan oppa? Xiu-Xiumin oppa? Where am I?"

 

I held my head as I asked them.

 

This headache is gonna beat out of my head..

 

"Blue! ^_^ You're already awake. Do you want to eat something?" Luhan asked me.

 

"Ahh no thanks Lulu oppa. I'm fine"

 

*ting ting* 

The bell attached to the top part of the door rang.

 

"Guys, it's our shift now. You may now take a rest outside." Baekhyun said.

 

Xiumin and Luhan oppa went out without any sidelines.

 

"Blue, did they took care of you? *derp* "  Chanyeol appa asked I mean oppa asked xD.

 

"Y-yes.. T-They did" I stuttered and a tear formed in my left eye.

 

"H-Hey, why are you c-crying?" Baekhyun asked, almost panicking.

 

" I heard them talking and it was serious. I didn't open my eyes that time. I eavesdropped. I heard that, they love me." I stopped.

 

"Are you kidding me? Of course everyone in EXO loves you now! ^_^ *derp*" Chanyeol comforted.

 

"As EXO's dongsaeng... But they don't love me as that persona... They fell from Mr.Love-At-First-Sight's trap. I don't want them to have misunderstandings because of me." I cried, not wanting the results. 

 

"Please stop crying. We're going to make a solution, okay?" Baekhyun assured whilst wiping my tears off.

 

~After a while~

 

"Hey Blue, wake up!"

 

Someone woke me up and I guess I slept after crying.

 

"5 more minutes" I sleep pouted.

 

"Baby Wo-- ASDFGHJKL"

 

I suddenly stood up and covered his mouth.

 

"Don't say it aloud! Someone might hear it Tao oppa!" I hissed.

 

They went inside and bgan laughing because I looked like a cat, angered in dismain just because of a rat whom slipped off from my paws.

 

"What is it? -_-" I asked them sarcastically.

 

"You can now get out of the hospital! Yay!" Kaye shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

"Huh? But I think I just slept for 8 hours. I thought I need more rest." I explained.

 

"Uhm correction, you slept for 72 hours, which means for three days." D.O. oppa said mathematically.

 

Woah... O.O

 

Okay? That's wierd.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

We signed different papers just for the evidence that I'm already okay.

 

We went outside the hospital and to my surprise it's already 6:00 am.

 

Sure time flies so fast.

 

I was about to scan the surrounding when someone texted me.

 

The contact is not registered that's why I had a hard time trying to remember whose number is this.

 

I read the text.

 

(' Blue, can we talk for a while... Privately... We'll meet at ******* park.. Go there right after you get out of car, okay? This is Kung Fu Panda AB style')

 

Ahh.. So it's Tao's number.. 

Anyways, what are we going to do at the park? :/

 

-8:00 am-

 

I'm already here at ******* park and there is still no sign of Tao.

 

"Blue! ^_^" Someone cheery called my name at the back.

 

"Oh! Tao oppa, what are we going to do here?" I asked him.

 

We began to walk slowly.

 

"Blue..." he called me.

 

"Hey, why are you tensed? Just relax, will you. xD"

 

"I love you Blue. I know it's reaaaallly awkward and we just knew each other for like 1 week only. But this time, I think you're the one.. Please give me a chance Blue."

 

He held my hand at placed it at his heart.

 

"Blue, I know it's too soon but..... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, looking at me.

 

Wa--- What am I going to do?

 

(Heart's POV)

 

"Answer him Blue! Everyone should be given a chance :D"

 

(Wait... Isn't that like collecting boyfriends, Heart? xD ~Author)

 

(Brain's POV)

 

"Don't Blue! Please think of it thoroughly. You don't look at him as the one you love. You look at him as your friend."

 

 

(Blue's POV)

 

"Tao"

 

"Yes Blue?"

 

"I---"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And we'll cut that out xD
Sorry for bringing you such a cliff hanger xD

 

Ohwwyyy! What will Blue answer?

 

I wanna know your insight about this.

 

Please comment your answer to the question below.

 

Question: What will Blue answer to Tao?

 

The best answer will be given a PR (Picture Request)

 

Ppyong~

 

~NomikaFT