Chapter 5: Injury

A Race Between Brain And Heart (OC) *Special feature of EXO and SHINee

 

 

 

 

 

ASDFGHJKL - The words that the character are emitting

"~ASDFGHJKL~" - Title of an event

'asdfghjkl'- thoughts

("asdfghjkl") - talking from the other line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Blue's POV)

 

 

"Hi Blue >:D" her eyes began to twitch in anger.

 

Goodbye World TT^TT

I'm going now. I will miss you!

 

"He-hello" I unsurely waved at her.

 

This is my ending chapter.... Goodbye friends, family, and loved ones...

 

I will see you someday.

 

"I'm happy to tell you that I also passed the test of being a choreographer. That's the reason why I called." she said. Her eyes twitching more.

 

Wiat... She's not that angry? O.o??

 

"And guess what? I'm gonna be with you ^O^! YESH! xD" she said squirming like a worm because of excitement.

 

I clapped my hand and hugged her, where in reality, I'm doubting that she will not do something stupid to me.

 

We were so into hugging with each other when she whispered in my ear.

 

"I still didn't forget about the conversation we had a while ago. You hung up the phone. You're going to get it later. (-,-)"

 

*squeak*

 

Help me TT^TT I'm going to be exterminated from the face of the earth.

 

I began to squirm around to remove myself from a friendly yet dangerous hug.

 

Why won't you help me readers?! Help ME, I mean really really know! XP..

 

""We're going to go down again Blue, don't dare going out of the building without either me or EXO member/s." Esrun warned me.

 

"Sure ^_^" Tao answered.

 

She's not ordering you Tao -_- She is ordering me.

 

"Ya ya ya ya ya Kaye! Wa-wait---" -Me

"Melona, I got it ^_^" - Kaye

"WHA?!?!?!?! But that's not--"

*kablag*

 

(-_-''''''') *insert sound effect of crickets*

 

 'I'm going with you' that's what I'm going to say.

And wait.... Melona? Seriously -_- (Melona picture below)

 

What pushed her mind to say that I was aking for Melona?

 

Aishhh -_-

 

"Hey Baby Wolf ^_^... Are you okay?"

Baby Wolf? O.O That's my nickname.. (Baby Wolf pic under this statement)

 

And why is that somehow a mid-aged man is calling me?

 

C-Could it be? O.O

 

"Ahh-I'm okay Tao no need to worry hehehehehhe (^_^'''''''') " I faked a laugh.

 

Shiznick, my nickname 'Baby Wolf' is spreading so fast.

 

I went to the door. I'm a bit uneasy and thanks to that... I don't know what to do with my life.

 

"OMGBABYWOLF! >O<"

"OMG, I'm sorry! Mianhae! I didn't mean to scare you! hahahahahahahaha xD Guys! You should have seen her face. Hahahahahaha xD It's priceless wohoooooo xD"

 

Overjoyed much, Kris? -_-

 

Baaadd! This giant couldn't handle his bully side -o-.

 

"Oh and yeah guys! Don't call her Blue anymore. We should call her Baby wolf from now on. xD hahahahahaha your priceless face xD" Kris started to laugh his off.

 

(Well, this one also looks priceless xD 

Okay I'm mean enough xD ~Blue)

 

Anyways, please call 911 now. It's really an emergency. This long-chined giant just could not stop laughing. No wonder he is the leader of EXO-M xD.

 

"Yo guys, we are back" Kaye shouted as she entered the door.

 

Another problem walks in.....

 

Freedom and Justice! Please come here TT^TT.

 

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh >O<.

 

"Ahhhmm------ Who's that again?" Lasy asked.

"My name is Kaye -3-" she pouted.

"Ahhh! Nae, Mianhae" Lay said while scratching his head.

 

*facepalm*

Kaye went to me and gave me the melona she said a while ago.

 

"W-what's this? (O.o??)" I asked.

 

"It's food Baby--ASDFGHJKL"

 

Yeah, call me rude or what but it's for my sake >O<

I let her eat a cold wholesome part of the melona she's eating.

After doing that to her, I went away as far as I could.

Okay, now I'm really gonna die. TToTT.

 

Run for your life! The wrath of Kaye is coming.

TT^TT Goodbye World.

 

"~Fun Run: Armaggedon~"

 

"Why the hell did you do that?!"

We began to run around until she was all worn out and was unable to catch me, still.

 

"Aissshhhh, I just don't call you Baby Wolf for no reason. You're still fast in running."

"Well even though I didn't practice running for like 3 years doesn't mean I forgot how to run like an athlete >:D" I answered back.

 

"Baby Wolf?! Hey, that's my title since the Wolf Era!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

Oh no.....

"Kaye! You are such a bully! I can't believe it. You're still a bully after 3 years of not meeting with each other." I stomped repeatedly, more like aegyo.

"Huwaaaaaaatttt?! Hey, I'm the only bully here." Kris reacted.

 

Bro, you are not the only bully here in the world. There are others in the other street.

 

"Baby Wolf? Bullyi? Guuuuaaaahhh >O< I cannot understand you guys anymore." Suho said as he began to scratch his head.

"Then don't understand it" Chen answered.

 

The room was filled with a noisy aura that made my ears hurt.

 

"Will you guys just Shuuuuuuut uuuuupp! >_<" I shouted at the top of my lungs making me flinch.

 

"It all started with this....."

 

I told everything that had happened and everyone sought clear thoughts in their minds.

 

I stopped and the room was filled with sudden silence.

 

Until...

 

"I'm sorry Baby Wolf TT^TT" Kaye aimed to hug me and I hugged her back.

"Group hug!" Chanyeol said in a loud voice.

 

Before we could break out, the EXO members hugged us and there are no turning back.

I couldn't think much because I'm being squished here.

I just emitted words that popped out from my mouth.

"Baek-Baekhyun-oppa. I-I C-can't breathe!" I spoke up.

The group hug collapsed and there goes Seunghwan oppa.

 

"Blue, Kaye, do you already know EXO's Growl? Can you imitate it?" he asked.

"Yes and yes oppa, we can do it."

"Good, what do you want to eat?"

"CHICKEN~" We answered in chorus.

 

See xD We are one! Joke xD.

 

 Before the food arrived we did our routine.

 

"~At the middle of the routine~"

 

*Kablag*

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! Sh*t it hurts!"

"BLUE!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

OMO! What happened to her? 

Do comment for my improvements ^_^.

Subscribe or upvote maybe? No?? Yes??? I accept both? Maybe? xD Just joking. Just do comment everything what's in your mind guys ^_^

xD

See you next chapter guys ^_^

Hey AliahWilliams. Yeah AliahWilliams Thanks for the mention. If you're reading this, how was it? xD 

 

Oh and yeah guys.. I am the fruit of Baekhyun and Chanyeol's love. Since they are my OTP, they are my parents. My biological brother is Chen because we have so many things in common xD Here is our family guys, I'm the smaller pup and the bigger one is Chen xD

 

 

 

~NomikaFT

 

(I'm gonna post the poster soon enough ^_^ Mianhae)