CHAPTER 6 :D

Couple Then Couple Now?

db40477d-a8ac-41fa-9585-be566fa06bbbwall

 

Kim Shin Ji

It's been an month since Ren come to Seoul and we have been together. It's odd that Lee Minji (queenka) Have been after him awhile, flirting with him, trying to hang out with him and stuff, He always dragged Ren from me, first I didn't care, but she is always in our way. Ren tries to ignore her , but she doesn't give up. One day when we were walking up to the rooftop to relax and getting some fresh air, she was right behind us!

She is like a freaking ghost that haunt us.

"Oppa"I whispering when we stepped to the rooftop , we finally get away from her. Ren begin to chuckle  "Why do you whispering?" I put my finger up to his mouth and looked around. "ssshhh.." I hushed and when I looked everywhere and no minji found I could finally relax. I sigh heavely. "Finally.." We sat down. He smile and wrapped his arms around your shoulder that you were trapped. "You remember our first kiss.. Okay first kiss on the cheek?"He ask and you nod. "The funny thing was that I did the first move, actually the boys are going to do the first move. " I pout before giggling. "Haha ..Yea."Just then I feel him pecking my cheek."Yah, that tickle."You chuckle. Just then he attacked you with many kisses on your cheek. "Hahah Oppa stop " You pout to him and then he come closer. You feel his lips crashing into your pouting lips. Your eyes widen. You feel your heart pumping like crazy, it was fireworks and butterflies in your stomach. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment.He broke the kiss and grin like a little kid while he blushed. You chuckle and hugged him then ruffle his hair. "Yah.. Not the hair." You laugh and then fixed his hair again. "Now we are one, You kissed my cheek first and I kissed your lips first " He smiled huge and you laugh at his silliness. "I guess we are even now" He bright up and then made a aegyo and pecked your cheek again. "yaaah I said that tickle. " ." I know~" He smile bright. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I guess this was a really cheesssyyy one and a short one haha but I STILL HOPE YOU GUYYYSS LIKEE IT SO FAR :D