CHAPTER 4 :D

Couple Then Couple Now?

db40477d-a8ac-41fa-9585-be566fa06bbbwall

Kim Shin Ji POV

I just couldn't stop staring, his beautiful eyes landed on mine, I have missed him, soo much. His lips formed to a smile and suprise, We stood there just looking, all my memory came back, I remember when we swimmed together, making milkshake every friday,his hugs, his smile, everything. He came back to Seoul. 11 years since last time I saw him. He was FINALLY back.. Do he remember our promise?

Probably not.

Ren POV

I see her, Kim SHin Ji! She looked at me with the cute eyes I have missed, I remember everything me and her have been through. Her hair have been longer, she hasn't take away her bangs, she doesn't have that chubby cheeks, but bright and flawless skin. She was...She was beautiful. "Yah, Choi Minki!" I hear my aunt as she hit my shoulder. I broke the gaze and looked at my aunt quick before looking back to see Shin Ji, but then she was gone. I pout and looked back at aunt with a sad expression, "Huuh?"my aunt ask and I shake my head. *I have to find her* As I thought my aunt said goodbye and I walked in, many starts staring , why does everyone staring me, it's creppy and confusing at the same time. I walked to my class and suprisely found Kim Shin Ji sitting at the back and stared out of the window where I saw her. My heart started to pound relly quick.

Kim Shin Ji POV

I looked out of the window, thinking about Choi, He had come back! I think I am too shy to talk to him. 

Just then as I thought about many things I sudden heard whispering. "Omo, He is beginnen in our class ~~"  I looked up and saw my childhood boyfriend standing there looking straight at me. The eyes. I looked suprised, he too. My cheek begin to burn so I quickly looked down at my book. "Class! We have a new classmate as you see, I hope you guys will take good care of him, you can tell them your name."He nod and bowed 90% "Anneyeong , my name is Choi minki, but call me Ren." He bowed again and I can hear girl squeal. "Just sit down infront of Shin Ji " The teacher points at me and he nod. "omo, he looks so cold but warm at the same timeee ~~" girls starting to giggle. He sat down and peeked at you during the class. The class were done and your actually jogged out from the classroom, you could hear steps following you. You stopped and didn't dared to turn. "Shin Ji?" The soft voice calling my name, the voice I have missed. I turn around still looking down. "You remember me?" He ask. I shyly nodded. I could feel his hand taking mine. His soft hand.. I missed all ! He used his other hand to lift my head. He smiled sweetly.. "11 years...It's been awhile."He says and you giggle and nod. "I have missed you.."He mumble and I nod."I-I have m-missed you too." He probably could tell I was nervous and shy. I feel his head placing on my shoulder. He was hugging me tightly. "Let's have a new fresh start togehter." He gently said as he rubbed my back softly. I was so comfortable. I nod. You knew you had always loved him, you have denied everyone who asked to be together..You belonged to Ren.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably thinking whaaatt thee heck, but yes they got quickly together, I don't want to have so much drama yet.. lol I hope you like it so far ^^