CHAPTER 3 :D

Couple Then Couple Now?

db40477d-a8ac-41fa-9585-be566fa06bbbwall

Kim Shin Ji POV

PIP PIP PIP

My alarm went off and I groaned and find my alarm and turned it off. "stupid alarm." On the morning I get really grumpy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear, I then got up, walking slowly to the bathroom. After I was finished to fresh me up I walked down to the kitchen and found a note laying there on the table, I picked it up and it was written "I had to go to the company, the food is in the fridge." I throw the note and found myself some breakfast. After eating I made lunchpack and then ran out and on my way to school.

AUTHOR NOTE : I will tell you guys the uknown person is.. YES CHOI MINKI AKA REN! :D LOL

Ren POV

"CHOI MINKI! WAKE UP!"I hear my Aunt yell and I got up quickly. "Why are you yelling?!" I moan as I rubbed my eyes. I see her standing there. She then throwing a unifom at me..I looked at her and shakes my head. "Nononononono! I don't want to go to school!~ " I whine as she smirk." Yes you will.. Come one sleepy head, go and take a shower and come and eat breakfast, you are almost late. " She looked at me and I used my puppy eyes. "Ple-" . She straighten up "NO." She cressed her arms and I knewI couldn't make her change mind.. I pout and walked to the bathroom. "Be quick!" Right after she told me,I fasten up , showered , fix my hair, and got dressed. "Come on we haven't all day!" She shout and i practically jumped down half of the stairs and ran down the other." I got omelett and inside it was fried rice. I quick ate all up and drink up my water and ran to get my bag and looked one last time in my mirror "Hwaiting" I bounce my fist and ran to the car and my aunt right behind me. 

Kim Shin Ji POV

As I walked to the school a big black car drove past me and I could swear the boy who sat inside the car , looked at the little boy called Choi Minki in my so called "wallet", Of course that could be impossible, but he had the same figure in his face, hm maybe I think to much of him that I starts to see things. I shake my head and forget it. I met up with my friends and they all looked pretty happy and excited for some reason. "Why so overhappy today?" I ask as I begin to giggle. They all kept ignoring me, "Yah! Don't ignore me~ ! " I pout and they kept slapping your shoulder or jumping. "Omomomomomo !  The new guy has to come soon!" . Huh? New guy? Maybe the one I saw in that black car, he had the same uniform though.. I didn't really care about new students. So I walked to the class, didn't mind of anyone who pracically ran as their life was depending . *crazy people* I see some girls that kept giggling and squealing. "mind telling me what's going on?" I ask as they stoped and looking at me excited. "OMO SHIN JI!" They all says in unison. "Yes that's me , wha-" I  got cut off when they begin to scream and squeal when they looked out from the window. *Gosh ! Is there going to come a kpop idol to the school or something?! * I looked out and saw a black car pulling up and a woman got out. " This is weird." I mumble.Why are this boys soooo insteresting for everyone.. 

"I heard the new guy is really popular in France, telling me he is the orginally the ulzzang there.He must be totally hot!" France? Hmm...

Just then the tnew guy stepped out from the car and he looked kinda shy but still smiled. the girls squealed. Just then he looked up to the window where I was standing , we met the eyes. He look so famlilar............... OOOOOOOMG ! IS THAT CHOI MINKI!!!! He looked suprised when I covered my hands. 

Ren POV 
*
KIM SHIN JI!*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now have Ren found the girl in his life and what will happened next ? LOL Hard to find up something now... :D >.> Huff