CHAPTER 1 :D

Couple Then Couple Now?

 

db40477d-a8ac-41fa-9585-be566fa06bbbwall

KIM SHIN JI'S POV

"Look what we have here." I turned around seeing a girl looking down at her feet. Some bastards standing around here and making her look like a fool. I walked up to her and gve the boys death glare. They soon ran off. The girl looked up and stared at me, I showed a smile and told her to go to class she immediately bowed and ran to her class. I hate seeing people getting bullied, it is respectless to treat someone like that. "Yah, JiJi You coming?" One of my classmate yells at me through the hallway. I often get called JiJi.I nod and smiled. "NE!" I ran up to her and we walked in together. I ran up to the teacher's desk and begin banking on the dest to get attention "Okay classmates, we have a test soon, Someone who wants a extra paper to work on?"  I hold up some paper. Everyone reaced up their hand and I smiled. I gave them all. The teacher walked in and thanked me for giving them some extra work If I should call it that. "Stand." A girl called out and we all stands. "Greet the teacher." We all greeted and then we sat down. 

The school ended pretty fast and I was on my way home, I was going to be picked up, but my mom said she had a meeting at her company so I had to walk home. *It is getting pretty dark clouds, Hope it wouldn't rain* I looked up and see the sky getting darker, beacuse of the clouds hide the sun. 

I got home without getting wet and I was glad for that. Time to do some homework. I changed my clothes and put on a large t-shirt and a big comfortable pants. I love when I can get out from the tight school uniform and then get into "baggy" clothes.

471499750_256.jpg <--- THE UNIFORM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself in the living room, My mom is still at the company and It is getting late.

I found my wallet and thinking of going out and buy some spicy ramen, but it is raining so my mood was getting lower to the lazy level. "Aissshhh Why rain of all things." I pout and walked to the door and put on my jacket and I found some shoes. I walked out and put my hood on. I finally arrvived the market and found myself a basket and begin to shop some ramen and soda. *So healthy I am* I ashamed over myself but still I bought ramen." It will be 10 dollars miss." The woman says and open my wallet. Just then a picture falled down. I took up the photo and was about to put it inside, but I looked at it.. It was me and my childhood boyfriend Choi Minki.. I missed him. I remember when we took that picture, the most romantic thing in my life, I also remember the promise, I don't know If he remember it.. It was for 11 years ago.. 11 ! 

"Miss? "I hear the woman calling me and I looked up and then see people waiting behind me to get done. " Omo, Mianhaeyo" I bowed and then gave her the money. The woman grin and told me it was okay. I put my belongings in plastic bag and ran home again. What a day.