Part 2

Break Up?!

            Soohyun is waiting for Jessica in front of the gate of their school after school. They have promised to meet each other there. Jessica will go to S.M. building and she asked Soohyun to accompany her. He agreed it. Now, he is a little bit bored to wait her. When he is about to call her, suddenly, a girl comes toward him. She is Jo Yeo Yoon, his hoobae. Yeoyoon bows at him and greet him politely.

            “Hello, Soohyun sunbaenim,” greets Yeoyoon.

            Soohyun laughs to hear the way she called him. “I’ve ever told you not to call me like that, Yeoyoon ah. Just call me Soohyun oppa,” he says.

            “But, you’re my sunbae.”

            “Yeah, but I don’t like that. Sunbaenim… nah! So, just call me Soohyun oppa, ok?” The girl nods at him. “Good! You wanna go home?”

            “Yeah, I wanna. What else to go?” she answers and chuckles to hear his question. “You don’t, oppa?”

            Soohyun nods. “But, I’m still waiting for someone.”

            “Jessica sunbaenim?”

            Soohyun laughs again. “Yah! Do you call all of your sunbaes with sunbaenim in the last of their name?”

            Yeoyoon nods innocently. “What else to call then?”

            “You can call them with anything they wanna be called. Just ask them,” he answers. “It’s getting dark. You better go home now. Sorry for making you talk with me.”

            “It’s ok. I like to talk with you, oppa,” she says. “Ok, bye!”

            Soohyun is still looking at Yeoyoon until someone pats his shoulder. He turns his face and he smiles broadly. “Finally, you’re here,” he says. “What did you do in there?”

            “Sorry. It was a group work,” Jessica answers. “Who’s that girl?”

            “Huh? Who?”

            “A girl who was talking to you. I saw her.”

            “Oh… she’s Jo Yeo Yoon, our hoobae. She’s also a member of theater club. I know her well. She’s kind and cute and…”

            “Yah! I’m listening at you right now!” exclaims Jessica in angry.

            “Jealous?” asks Soohyun with a smirk.

            “Nope! Why should I?”

            “Yaaa… I can see it in your face, Sica yah. You’re absolutely jealous.”

            “Oh, come one! Now, let’s go to the S.M. building. It’s getting dark,” Jessica suddenly changes the topic and pulls Soohyun’s hand to follow her step in hurry.

 

***

 

            Thirteen minutes later, they already arrive in S.M. building. Soohyun tells Jessica to come in to the building alone and he will wait for her in the outside. Jessica doesn’t like the idea. She begs him to come with her, but he still refuses it.

            “Oh, come on! It’s so cold outside. You’ll catch a flu,” she says, still tries to make him come inside the building.

            “I won’t. I don’t get sick easily, Sica yah,” he says, still tries to refuse. “Go inside and get over your stuff quickly, so we won’t get home late.”

            Jessica pouts her lips to hear that. So, she decide to come inside alone. But, she takes off her muffler and ties it around Soohyun’s neck. “It’ll make you warm a bit. Bye!”

            Jessica walks toward the receptionist to ask where the place she should go to confirm herself as a trainee is. She thanks to her after she gets the info. When she is about to leave, someone pats her shoulder. She turns her face and faces him in confused.

            “I know where the place is. Let me lead you,” he says and he walks before Jessica.

            Jessica, without saying anything, follows after him.

            “So, you’re a new trainee?” asks the stranger when they are in the lift.

            Jessica just nods to answer it. “What’s your name?” she asks back.

            “I’m Heechul. And your name is?”

            “Jessica,” she answers briefly. “Are you a trainee too?”

            “Yes, I am. But, I will debut in about six months later.”

            Jessica is impressed to hear that. “How long have you been trained?”

            “Hmm… about four or five years? I don’t really remember about that.”

            Now, Jessica is surprise. “All of the trainee should be trained for four or five years?!”

            “No. It can be longer or shorter. It depends on the trainee’s skill. What’s your ability by the way?”

            “I can sing and play piano well.”

            “Oh… you wanna be a singer?” Jessica nods steadily. “Good luck then! You will have a hard time as a trainee here,” he continues as they come out of the lift. “That’s it!” says he while pointing his index finger to the room. “I leave you here. Bye!”

            “Thank you, sunbaenim,” says Jessica as she bows at him.

            Heechul chuckles to see her polite attitude. “Never mind. But, just call me Heechul oppa. Ok?”

 

***

 

            “Woah! Look at this schedule, Sica yah! It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever read. I’d give up in the beginning if I were you,” says Soohyun when they are in the bus. “You don’t even have a break!”

            “I have, Soo yah…” says Jessica as she takes the paper from Soohyun and points at the Wednesday’s schedule. “See?”

            “But, only a day,” Soohyun says while pouting his lips. “Hey, what name did you call me earlier?”

            “Soo?”

            “Call me like that again. With aegyo!”

            Jessica laughs to hear his demand. She clutches his hand and with her aegyo she calls his name. “Soo yah~~”

            Soohyun chuckles. “Aw, you’re such a cutie!” he says. “But, it’s ok with this schedule? It’s so tight. You probably will get sick if you can’t keep on it.”

            “It’s ok, Soo yah. I’ll take care of my health from now on. Don’t worry,” says Jessica. She is touched by his words. She knows exactly Soohyun worries about her so much. But, this is her choice. Nothing can ruin it. Because she has dreamed about this for ages. I’ll work hard! Sica yah, hwaiting!

            “Sica yah, let’s go out of here. We’ve arrived,” Soohyun says.

            It is eight o’clock when they arrive at the bus stop. Soohyun asks Jessica to go to beverage shop. He wants to buy her a strawberry juice, her favorite drink. Jessica just smiles when she takes her drink from Soohyun. “You shouldn’t buy this for me, you know,” she says, then drinks it.

            “It’s ok. It’s good for your health too,” says Soohyun. “Oh! There’s your house.” He takes off the muffler from his neck and ties it around Jessica’s neck. “Thank you for making me warm,” he says with a broadly smile.

            “I didn’t, Soo yah. But, I’ll make you a bit warm,” Jessica says, then she hugs Soohyun tightly for a moment. She smiles broadly at him when she released her body. “You better go home now. It’s really late.”

            Soohyun nods. “See you tomorrow at school, Sica yah. Saranghae!” he says before leaving her alone while making a heart sign with his hands.

            Jessica smiles and chuckles to see his sweet attitude.

 

***

hello~ ^^

so, I edited the chapters because I thought the capthers were too short omg ><;

I'm kinda confused to continue this story T^T

feel free to comment and criticize it~

please, wait for the next chapter!

enjoy reading :))