Part 4

Break Up?!

            “Soo yah~!” Jessica exclaims when their eyes look at each other. She rushes toward him, leaving the other guy behind. She smiles at Soohyun. “What makes you come here?”

            “I wanna ask you something,” Soohyun replies with his eyes keep on looking the guy who is walking toward them. “Who’s he?”

            “Hm?” Jessica looks at the direction where Soohyun looks at. Then, she pats her forehead. She forgets there is someone accompanying her. “Heechul, oppa! Hurry, come here~” she exclaims.

            “This is your house?” asks Heechul when he is with them.

            Jessica nods. “Oppa, this is my boyfriend, Soohyun,” she introduces Soohyun to Heechul. “Soo yah, this is my sunbae, Heechul oppa,” she says to Soohyun.

            Soohyun bows at him since Jessica called him her sunbae. He must be older than me too since Jessica and I share the same age. “Hello, sunbaenim!”

            Heechul chuckles. “Just call me hyung,” he says. “I never knew you have a boyfriend.”

            “You never asked me,” Jessica says. “Do you wanna come in to my house?”

            “No. I’m gonna go to dorm.”

            “Ok. See you tomorrow, oppa! And thank you for accompanying me,” she says as she bows at him.

            “Thank you for caring her, hyung. Go safely!” Soohyun says before Heechul leave them. “Eeeyyy… why didn’t you tell me about him before?” he asks Jessica.

            “You never asked,” she answers briefly. “Now, tell me what did you wanna ask before?”

            “Have you watched Frozen?” asks Soohyun to the point.

            “Yes, I have watched it. Wait! You came to my house just to ask that question?”

            “Nooo. I wanna watch it with you on Saturday, but you have watched it. With whom you went to the cinema?”

            “Krystal, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sunny.”

            “Why didn’t you ask me too?!”

            “I thought you didn’t like that kind of movie. You know, that’s an animated movie. But, why all of sudden you wanna watch it?”

            “Well, theater club will make a play again and its title is Frozen, based on the original movie. I wanna know about the storyline and my role.”

            “What’s your role?”

            “Kristof.”

            “Oh! And who will play the role of Anna?” Jessica asks, curious.

            “Hmmm… I don’t remember. But, the main cast of the play are Taeyeon, Yonghwa, Yeoyoon, and me. I don’t know about the name of the other roles except mine.”

            “Taeyeon? Eeeyyy… I wonder why she always be with you as a main cast.”

            “Because she’s also the member of the theater club of course. What else? Ah… and she’s pretty and her act is good. She can dance well too.”

            “Yah! You adore her so much, don’t you? I listened what you said!” exclaims Jessica in annoyed tone.

            “Why? Jealous?” he smirks as he pokes her arm.

            “Of course… you know, she ever loved you before and it’s possible if she still has that feeling toward you,” Jessica says in a low tone as she looks down to the ground.

            “Don’t worry. I only treat her as a friend, a good friend. The only girl whom I love is you, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon,” he calms her as he puts his hand around her neck. “So, will you go to cinema with me on Saturday?”

            “I’d love to, but I can’t,” answers Jessica in a sad tone. “I have to go to S.M. building in the morning and will be home at ten o’clock at night. And also on Sunday,” she explains before Soohyun asks her again. “I’ll be sooo busy with my training schedule. I’m so sorry, Soo yah…” she hugs his waist and buries her head onto his chest.

            “It’s ok, it’s ok…” Soohyun pats her back to comfort her. “I’ll go there with someone else then.”

            “With whom?” Jessica lifts her head to face him.

            “I don’t know. Are you so curious about whom I will go with?” he smirks again. He likes to . Jessica’s expression when she is jealous is just so cute.

            Jessica only nods weakly in respond. Then, she crosses her hands and rubs them. “Ugh, so cold! Soo yah, let’s come in to my house!”

            “No. I wanna go home. Let’s have a talk again tomorrow at school!”

            “Ok. Bye, Soo yah! See you tomorrow~” she says as she waves her hand at him before coming in to her house.

 

***

 

            “Sooyeon unnie~” Krystal welcomes her sister. “Soohyun oppa was coming here to see you. He said he wanted to tell you something, but he didn’t want me to say it to you.”

            “Thanks, Soojung ah. I’ve met him,” Jessica says as she messes her sister’s hair up. “He asked me to go to cinema on Saturday, but I can’t since I’ll be busy on that day.”

            Krystal looks at Jessica with a sad expression. “You even don’t have time to share with me, unnie. I wonder why you really wanna be an artist.”

            Jessica grins at her. “I just wanna, Soojung ah,” she says. “I’ll go to my room, then sleep. I’m so tired.”

            “Have you had dinner?”

            “Yes, I have. Good night!”

 

***

short update!

how was it?? :)

finally Heechul & Soohyun met each other

please, anticipate for the next chapter~

feel free to comment & criticize it

enjoy reading! ^^