Part 3

Break Up?!

            Soohyun comes to the table which Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany are sitting on in the cafeteria at the break time. He says hi to them, then asks, “Where’s Jessica? Why isn’t she with you guys?”

            “She gets the vocal lesson with Mrs. Lee,” answers Tiffany. “She didn’t tell you about it?” she asks back and Soohyun just shakes his head in respond.

            “Shin Soo Hyun!”

            Soohyun turns his face to find out who was calling him. Then, he catches Taeyeon’s figure who rushes toward him. “Hi, Yeon ah! What’s up?” he asks as Taeyeon is already with them.

            “I tried to find you in your class, but you weren’t there,” Taeyeon says while panting. “Mrs. Hyeri wants us to meet her in her office after school.”

            “Why?”

            “I don’t know,” Taeyeon answers briefly, then she takes a sit next to Hyoyeon. “Hyun ah, can you buy me a drink?” she asks to Soohyun while taking out her money from her blazer’s pocket.

            “Alright,” Soohyun answers, then takes the money. He does not care when he hears the other three girls start teasing Taeyeon. Well, I just wanna help her, he thought. After he gets Taeyeon’s drink, someone is bumping into him. Fortunately, the drink is saved. “Are you… oh! Yeoyoon ah!?” he is surprised to know who was bumping into him.

            “Oh! Soohyun oppa,” Yeoyoon says as she bows at him.

            “Are you ok?” Soohyun asks again to make sure everything is all-right.

            “Yes, I’m fine. But, my uniform is kinda gross,” she answers while trying to clean up the strain on her blazer with her handkerchief.

            Soohyun feels so sorry. “Oh my… let me help you,” he says.

            “No, no, no… it’s fine, oppa. I could do it myself. Don’t worry,” refuses Yeoyoon. She can feel the heat on her cheeks when Soohyun’s hand is about to touch her.

            Soohyun who does not know Yeoyoon’s reaction still wants to help her, but Taeyeon calls his name out loud to come to their table again. Of course the girls saw what he did. He lets a sigh before he excuses himself.

            “What were you doing with that girl, huh?” asks Sunny to Soohyun as he gives Taeyeon her drink.

            “You were trying to touch her , weren’t you?” adds Hyoyeon which makes Soohyun’s eyes rounded.

            “You’re such a ert, you know! How could Sica love you?!” scolds Tiffany.

            “Oh, guys… come on! I’m not like that,” Soohyun whines in a frustrated tone. “I just wanted to help her.” Then, he looks at Taeyeon who is laughing at him. He begs her a help through his eyes.

            “Stop thinking bad of him, guys,” Taeyeon says which makes Soohyun feels relief. “But, let’s tell about this to Sica!”

            Oh my… I’m doomed!

 

***

 

            From: My Love Sica ♥

            Soo yah, you shouldn’t accompany me to S.M. building again today. I just don’t wanna make you get tired hehe… you should take a rest well, ok? Saranghae ♥

            Soohyun who has put his stationeries into his bag just smiles at Jessica’s text. After sending a reply to her, Soohyun grabs his bag and comes out of class. He walks to Taeyeon’s class. The girl has been waiting for him.

            “Let’s go!” Taeyeon says when their eyes meet. Then, both of them walk side by side while talking about their club.

            “I’m sure Mrs. Hyeri is planning to make another play,” says Soohyun.

            Taeyeon gives a look at him for a while with a frown. “Really?” Soohyun nods.“I didn’t thinks so until you said it. How could you know?”

            “Well, because she always calls me whenever she wanna make a play,” answers Soohyun while giggling. “Here we are!” he says when they are already in front of the teacher’s room. He knocks the door and walks into the room before Taeyeon who walks after him.

            It took thirteen minutes before they come out of the room. Soohyun was right. Mrs. Hyeri is planning to make another play and she wants them to tell the members of the club to gather at Saturday morning to have a briefing. She has decided to use Taeyeon, Soohyun, Yeoyoon, and Yonghwa as the main cast.

            “What’s the title of the play?” asks Soohyun when they are walking side by side again to go to bus stop. He has asked Taeyeon to go home together and she agreed it.

            “It’s Frozen,” answers Taeyeon. “I wonder why she chose that.”

            “I don’t even know if that does exist. What exactly is that?”

            Taeyeon looks at him with a surprised expression. “Are you sure you don’t know about that?” Soohyun shakes his head. “That’s Disney’s animated movie. It’s pretty well-known since a lot of people have watched it.”

            “Oh! Really? Then, why I just knew it now?! Aigoo…” Soohyun whines.

            “It’s ok. You can still watch it in cinema.”

            “I will. I try to learn about my role’s expression. Hmmm… what’s my role by the way? Hehe…”

            “Yaaa… how could you forget about it just in the minutes?! Yours is Kristoff.”

            Soohyun giggles to see Taeyeon’s reaction. Suddenly, he gets a good idea.

 

***

 

            It was a half past eight o’clock at night when Soohyun went out of his house. He decided to go to Jessica’s house which is near to his. He knocks the door when he has arrived at there, then he smiles to see Krystal who opens the door.

            “Hi, oppa!” she greets as she bows at him politely and smiles broadly.

            “Hi!” Soohyun greets back. “Has Sica come home?”

            Krystal shakes her head in respond. “She hasn’t.”

            “Do you know when she’ll be home?”

            “I’m sorry, but I don’t know,” Krystal answers. “Is there something important for her? I can tell it to her when she’s home.”

            “Yes, but I prefer to tell her by myself,” Soohyun grins as he rubs his neck.

            Krystal chuckles to see his sheepishness. “So, it’s a secret, huh? Only you two who will know about that? Aw, I’m jealous, oppa!”

            “Don’t be ~” he chuckles too. “Ok then, I’m gonna back home. Bye, Krystal!” he says as he walks out of the terrace.

            “Bye, oppa!”

            Soohyun opens and closes the gate as he is already out of the house. His eyes widens as he looks at the two person who are walking toward him. Who’s that guy?

 

***

hi, I'm back!

how was it? :)

feel free to comment and criticize it ~

enjoy reading ^^