Part 5

Break Up?!

            On Saturday morning, at theater club’s studio…

            Soohyun’s eyes keep on staring at Taeyeon and Yeoyoon who are practicing together their part. Mr. Wooyoung, the director of the play, also watches on their acting. He claps his hands when they have finished practicing. Then, he tells Taeyeon to take a break and he calls Soohyun to have practice with Yeoyoon. It goes well. Yeoyoon and Soohyun can act very well and Mr. Wooyoung seems satisfied with them. He tells them to take a break and he goes to the other cast to watch their practice.

            “You’ve worked hard, Yoon ah! You did it very well,” Soohyun praises at Yeoyoon.

            Yeoyoon’s cheeks flush to hear his compliment. “Thank you, oppa. You’ve worked hard too,” she says as she smiles broadly at him. “I hope we can show our best performance on the D-day.”

            “I hope so. I still need to remember the script. Hhh… a lot of sentences I should remember.” Then, his eyes stop on Taeyeon who is drinking water in the corner of the room. “Yoon ah, I wanna come to see Taeyeonie. I leave you. Bye!”

            “What’s the matter?” asks Taeyeon as she sees Soohyun approaching her. “Yeoyoon isn’t interesting at all?”

            Soohyun frowns his eyebrows in confused. “What do you mean? What’s wrong with her?”

            “There’s nothing wrong with her. You are.”

            “Me? Why?”

            “Hhh… Hyun ah, why are you so close to her lately? Are you flirting at her?”

            His eyes go wide, then he laughs quite loud. But, he is silent in a sudden to see Taeyeon’s serious look. “Oh, come on! You must be kidding, right?”

            Taeyeon shakes her head. “I’m not kidding.”

            Soohyun looks at her intensely for a while, then chuckles. “Then, why? Are jealous?” he asks as he pokes her arms.

            Taeyeon starts blushing, but she looks at him with an annoyed look. “I’m not! Yah, Hyun ah, I know I’ve ever fell in love with you. But, for our friendship’s sake, I’ve erased it.” But, there’s a bit of the feeling inside honestly. “Remember! You have had a girlfriend. So, stop flirting, ok?”

            “But, I don’t flirt to anyone, Yeon ah~” Soohyun pouts. “I treat her as same as I treat my other friends. I’ve explained everything to you about the relationship between Yeoyoon and I. I hope you can understand it.”

            “Ok.”

            “By the way, do you wanna go to cinema after practicing?” he asks. That is the reason why he wanted to see her. “I wanna watch Frozen. I’ve asked Sica, but she refused it. She’s busy today.”

            “I’ve watched it, Hyun ah.”

            “It’s ok to watch it twice and more since the movie is interesting, isn’t it? Come on~ please, accompany me!” he begs Taeyeon with his sulking face.

            “I can’t. I’ve promised to the girls to meet them at Hyoyeon’s house after practicing,” she refuses it. “Seems like you have to ask someone to accompany you.”

            Soohyun sighed heavily as Taeyeon pats his shoulder to encourage him. “But, I don’t know whom to ask,” he says weakly. “Seems like I have to go to the cinema alone.”

            “That’s not bad anyway,” Taeyeon says. “Maybe you’ll get a new friend at there.”

            Shortly thereafter, Mr. Wooyoung asks the all of the cast to gather together.

            “Don’t be sad, Hyun ah! You’re man, aren’t you?”

            Soohyun chuckled at her words. “Am I?”

            Taeyeon laughs quite loud at his response. “Let’s go gather with the others!”

 

***

 

            In the studio of S.M. Building…

            “You’ve worked hard, Sica yah! That was really good!” praises Ms. Kim, Jessica’s vocal trainer, when she has done practicing.

            “Thank you, Kim seonsaengnim~” says Jessica as she bows at her. She can feel the warmth in her cheeks. Finally, she can satisfy her since Ms. Kim always complains about her voice that sounds like dolphin when she can not maintain it well.

            “Now, you may go home.”

            “Yes?” asks Jessica to make sure that she did not mishear.

            Ms. Kim smiles friendly at her and nods. “You may go home early today since I have something to do,” she answers.

            Jessica thanks to her again and takes her bag before going out of the room. It’s 2 pm. What should I do now? She thinks. Ah! I can make a surprise to my love, Soo! He’ll go to cinema at 3 pm to watch Frozen. I’ll hide myself in a place near the cinema and, when he has arrived at there, I’ll show myself to him in a sudden. Sica yah, you’re so smart! She smiles happily while thinking of her plan she has made.

            Shortly thereafter, someone bumps into her. She is about to grumbles at him, but, when she has realized who the person is, she bows at him immediately and says sorry at him. He grins in pain, but he forces himself to smile at her. “It’s ok, Sica yah…”

            “Does it really hurt, Heechul oppa?” asks Jessica in worried.

            “A bit. But it’s ok,” he answers. “Where are you going?” he asks when he realized Jessica brings her bag with her.

            “I’m going to somewhere-you-shouldn’t-know.”

            “Eeeyyy… why you keep it a secret?! But, hey! Have you done practicing?” he asks and Jessica nods in respond. “Woah… so early. Can I go with you?”

            “Have you done practicing?” she asks him back.

            “Well, I have no practice schedule today. I just wanna meet my favorite hoobae,” Heechul says as he messes up her hair and chuckles.

            “Yah! My hair!” exclaims Jessica in annoyed tone. “You can’t go with me since you messes up with my hair and I can’t stand it!”

            “Oh, come on… take me along~! I’m so lonely today,” he begs while pouting his lips.

            “Who cares?”

            “Yah! You’re so impolite to your favorite sunbae and I can’t stand it, you know!” Heechul pretends to be mad at her, but seems like Jessica does not know that he just fooled her around because she looks scared at him, so he laughs quite loud seeing her reaction.

            Jessica, who already knows what has happened, slaps his arm lightly. “How dare you!”

            “Was I too scary for you? You looked like idiot when you were scared! Hahahaha… you should see your face in the mirror and you’ll find it funny.”

            “Not funny at all! I don’t wanna take you along then. Bye, oppa!”

 

***

sorry for the late update ><;;

I'll work hard for the next chapter!

please, anticipate it a lot~^^

happy reading~^^