Confrontation

Where I Met Him

Ever since that night, there has been an awkward aura in the air. Kris found a new interest in the name Chaerin spoke in her sleep. But he just couldn’t get himself to ask about him. To Chaerin, the dream about Chanyeol was a one time thing. To Kris, he thought of the name Chanyeol daily. Who was he? What was he to Chaerin? Why did she cry for him?

Chaerin could see that something was bothering Kris. She tried multiple strategies to cheer him up… Multiple failed.

“Ahhh…. I’m hungry,” Chaerin said stretching out on the freshly made bed. Kris only laid there with his arms crossed behind his head. Chaerin sighed as she sat up. “Krisssssss,” she whined. “Mm?” Kris grunted rolling to face her. Chaerin rolled her eyes and shoved Kris on his back. “Yahh!” Kris yelled as he closed his eyes.

 

After minutes of silence, Chaerin asked, “Am I attractive?” She was now propped on her arm laying beside Kris.  “What?!” Kris said opening his eyes wide. “Am I attra--,” “No, I heard you. Why’d you ask?” “Well, it’s just that we hardly talk and you’re always locked up in here,” Chaerin said. “It feels like you’re not interested in me anymore,” she continued as she began to pout.

Kris pulled Chaerin on top of him, "Yahh~ don't think like that." Kris started rubbing her lower back, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He softly and slowly kissed her forehead. Chaerin could'nt help but to moan. All she could think about was Kris' lips. How soft they were. How they felt on her skin. How they tasted.

"Is something bothering you?" Chaerin said a little uneasy. Kris nudged her to move so he could sit up. "It's really nothing... Really," he said playing with his thumbs. "Liar," Chaerin sat up as well, "If it was nothing you would've told me before I asked." She was right. Kris knew she was right. He just took a deep breath, and let out what he was holding, "Who is Chanyeol?" Kris slowly looked up. Chaerin had a look of fear and sorrow mixed into one. "Ch-chanyeol?" She stuttered, "What about him? How do you know that name?"