Dreamy Remembrance

Where I Met Him

It was quiet and cold. Chaerin could feel the slight raindrops kiss her skin as she walked through that same park, by that same bench… She couldn’t remember why, but she was following someone. Chaerin could smell his scent drifting with the wind and hear his distant chuckle. Without herself knowing, she began to smile and quicken her pace.

“Chanyeol-ah… Slow down,” Chaerin called out. Chanyeol turned around and grinned to see how far behind his girlfriend was. As Chaerin started running towards him, he opened his arms wide and welcomed Chaerin in them. Chanyeol kissed Chaerin’s cheek and fell backwards with her in his arms onto their bed.

With Chaerin on top, she stripped out of her coat and shirt. Chanyeol followed suit. They giggled asthey gave each other Eskimo kisses-- the temperature slowly rising.

“Oppa, it’s hot in here,” Chaerin whined to Chanyeol who denied it.

The bedroom received a red tint as flames engulfed from under the bed.

 Terrified, Chaerin screamed and cried out to Chanyeol, but he couldn’t hear her. He didn’t see her.

The bed started creaking and cracking, disintegrating into ash. All Chaerin could do was watch as Chanyeol fell through the bed with tear filled eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

 

“Chaerin-ah! Wake up!”
Kris said worried. He had been asleep when Chaerin began crying and screaming
in her sleep.

 

Chaerin jumped up still bothered by her dream.
“Chanyeol-ah. Kris he’s gone,” Chaerin said slowly looking up.

 



Okay Hey you guyss & girls. I know its been forever since I posted something soo i wrote a short chapter for this since a lot of ppl asked for a continuation (lol only two ppl did). But I enjoyed writing this little bit. But im not sure if everyone understands the little concept in Where I Met Him. So ill explain it later.