A Warm Hug

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

Weeks have gone already and the two acquaintances became more close. They really enjoyed each other's company. They would sometimes hangout together somewhere, sometimes with Hyukjae and sometimes only the two of them.
They were also became more open to each other. They shared each other's lovelife. Yunho told that he broke up with his lover and Junsu told that his boyfriend were at abroad, studying at his dream school and didn't have more time to talk to him.
"So, we're at the same boat..", told Yunho.
"Not really, but almost.", Junsu answered.
"I~ wanted to say thank you, Yunho.", Junsu added as he looked at Yunho.
"Uh? For what?", Yunho asked with his eyebrows raised.
"Nothing. Just because you were always there for me.", Junsu told him with a smile.
"Hey.. it's of course we're friends. Friends are always there for each other.", Yunho said as he tapped Junsu's back.
"Yeah. Friends are always there for each other.... What about Yoochun? Is he still there for me?!", Junsu sighed as he fought back his tears but failed.
With those words came out from Junsu, Yunho suddenly reminds it of Jaejoong.
Yunho just stayed silent, and as he look at Junsu, he saw that the other is crying. He felt a pang in his heart when he saw his friend is crying, he didn't know why, he suddenly hugged Junsu tightly.
As Junsu felt the hug, he didn't pulled away but somehow he stopped crying. He felt his heart is beating fast, he felt that he is protected by the warmth of the other's hug, the feeling when Yoochun hugs him whenever he's sad or feeling down. But suddenly when Yoochun came across his mind, he broke the hug.
"Oh.. sorry.. I just wanted to comfort you", Yunho felt embarrassed as he didn't noticed that the hug lasted long.
Junsu chuckled just to ease the awkward awra that takes place.
"I should be sorry because I cried."
Junsu added, "Anyway, let's just go home. It's getting late."
Yunho stayed still at his seat and stared at the figure that is walking away, he can't believe that he hugged Junsu. It was the first time he hugged Junsu.
'He deserves to smile, not to cry. I should make him smile everyday.', Yunho thought and quickly got up to follow Junsu.




(A/N: update!! x3 quite short right? hahaha okay i'll post the next chappie right away :3)