Of Mistakes and Love Letters (1/2)

EXO Academy

In which Do Kyungsoo wrote a love letter to someone named KJ.

Dear KJ,

Hi! I’m Do Kyungsoo and I have a crush on you!   Hello. How are you?

I’m sorry if this paper is a bit messy. It’s just that I don’t know how to start. I’m feeling nervous, actually. You must be wondering why? Or maybe not. You see, I decided to write this letter to tell you my feelings since I can’t tell you in person. I might faint in front of you and I don’t want to embarrass myself further.

So yeah, here goes…

I’ve liked you since the first time you smiled at me. It’s just so radiant. Even until now, I couldn’t help but smile too as I remembered that smile of yours. Ever since then, I have admired you from a far. At first I tried to keep to myself only but as time passed, I just can’t contain it anymore. I feel like bursting so… I decided to finally let it go and confess.

Please do come to Home Economics Room and give me your answer. I don’t care even if it’s a rejection, I will accept it whole-heartedly. I’ll be waiting.

Love,

Do Kyungsoo


Kim Jongin smirked as he read the letter again, earning a confused look from his bestfriend.

“Hey, Sehun. Do you know, by any chance, someone named Do Kyungsoo?” he finally spoke after minutes of smirking to himself for who knows what reason.

Sehun raised one eyebrow up as he answered hesitantly, “Y – yeah. He is that D.Ork from the upper year.  I heard he don’t talk to anyone else rather than that diva-like Byun guy.”

“Okay…”

“What are you planning Kai? I don’t like that smirk of yours.” Sehun looked at his bestfriend skeptically.

Kai patted his back, “You’re worrying too much, Sehunnnie. I’m just gonna go have some fun. What’s wrong with that?” he said with a hint of playfulness and began walking away.

Sehun sighed as he looked at the man’s retreating back, “I just hope you don’t regret anything after that plan of yours.

Unlike me.”


Kyungsoo is walking back and forth in the Home Economics room. Already regretting putting that letter in his crush’s locker.

I hope he really comes… omygosh I don’t know what I’ll do if he don’t show up. Argh… stupid Kyungoo, you shouldn’t have put that letter—

The slam of the door stop him from his inner conflict. He turned to look at the silhouette by the door who is now making his way towards him.

Kyungsoo gulped as his heart is beating erratically, his breath hitching as the silhouette gets closer and closer. But as he finally saw the silhouette’s face, his face turned into a confuse one.

Kai scoffed as he look into Kyungsoo’s confuse face, “What? Why’re you looking at me like that? Is that how you should look at the person you just send a confession letter to?”

“Huh? What are you talking about? Excuse me, sir, but who are you?” Kyungsoo asked, trying to sound polite to the stranger.

Jongin let out an airy laugh at the boy who had owl-like eyes, “You’re funny. I’ll give you credit on that.” he said, wiping his tears from his eyes.

Kyungsoo only looked more confuse as the seconds ticked by. Who is this man… really… is this some kind of joke? But I must admit… he is kind of… hot. Kyungsoo quickly shook his head, pushing his thoughts away.

Jongin, noticing the other’s more confuse face finally stopped laughing. Clearing his throat, he waved the letter in his hands, “You placed this in my locker.” he said, “so if you’re thinking that feigning cluelessness will save you from the heartbreak from me then you’re wrong.”

“That letter… give it back, please.”

“Hm? Why? It’s not like I’m rejecting you already.” Kai smirked, touching Kyungsoo’s face, making him flinch. “Since you made me laugh just now… I think I could play with you just a little bit. Consider it as a thank you gift.”

Kyungsoo bit his lip as he tried to suppress the anger he is feeling at the man who is playing with his feelings. “That letter… is not for you. So, could you please give it back?”

“Still playing hard to get are you? And what fool do you think I am? Who else have an initial KJ that uses locker 0088 huh?”

Kyungsoo widened his eyes at the man, locker 0088… that was his’? But I thought it’s—

“What? Cat got your tongue? Just give up on denying it, Kyungsoo-sunbaenim.” Kai flashed him a victorious grin.

Kyungsoo shook his head, “It’s all a mistake… please forget about it. Please give it back… that letter is not for you.”

Kai sighed.

He’s already getting tired of this denying Kyungsoo is making. So to shut the older man up, he pressed his lips against him.

Kyungsoo gasped in surprise, giving Kai a chance to roam his tongue inside his cavern. He’s struggling to get away from the younger’s grasp but with the other’s strength, it all goes in vain.

A few tears started rolling in Kyungsoo cheeks, which didn’t go unnoticed by the other. Something tugged at Jongin’s heart making him stop from assaulting Kyungsoo’s mouth. This gave Kyungsoo a chance to push the other.

“ARGH!”

A groan resonated in the empty room. Kyungsoo widened his eyes at the boy who is now clutching his hand that seemed twisted in some ways.

Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo took a deep breath to calm himself. And then…

 

He ran away.

Leaving the poor boy who assaulted him on the floor with a twisted arm.

 

Kyungsoo’s retreating back was the last thing Jongin saw before darkness engulfed his vision.


Miki's Note:

So, I decided to update today... -w-

I just thought that i'm kind of taking a lot of time... ~(ㅇ.ㅇ)~

and I also want to escape school works for a li'l while... I HAVE FREAKING EXAMS TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STUDIED ONE BIT! ;A;

I'm gonna update the rest soon but for now... enjoy?

and don't yout think the picture compliments the chapter? XDD

No? well... I think it does XDD