Chapter 2

Will You Love Me ?

"Baby sorry we got to go . Some emergency in Canada . We will come visit in 2 weeks. Heres the key to your new house . Enjoy ! Bye." Mrs Shin last word before leaving Baek and Ara in front of the wedding register office."So i guess we will be packing our things today. Lets head back home first" Baek said.

In the car

"Yeobo don't you miss our friends? They said they hang out at Seoul today" Ara said."Kind of , don't worry jagiya , i will ask umin hyung to brought them us over our house" Baek said."I think we can tell them about our status too later"Ara said."Whatever you says . By the way , how does it feel to be my wifey?"Baek ask."It's not even one hour since we registered , i never thought that we can turn out like this?"Ara said the she laugh."What did you laugh about jagiya?"Baek ask concernly."Nothing , it just like Mina and Nara dreams come true, they once said that they want me to marry you before you married to someone else"Ara said."Really? Then it will be fun to tell them about us"

Home

"Jagiya faster we don't want to miss our dinner tonight ! You promised me you will the one who cook tonight . And mom dad said the house is fully furnished so no need to worry . It's 4PM already faster ! No need to bring everything we will comeback tomorrow" Baek shout from outside Ara house ."Ne yeobo ! I need to check all the thing first . one minute !" Ara said . "Okay let's go !" Ara sang chirply while walking towards the car . "What ? You only brought a bag of cloth after packing for almost one hour ? Women women ~ " Baek said."Hey i need to look good in order to feel confident in front of people"Ara replied."And who are the people baby ? It will just be the two of us inside the house"Baek said while smirking."Fine fine fine , i'm not allowed to look good infront of my husband" Ara said while pouting."Aigoo don't sulking in front of me , you are too cute to resist , here's the car my wifey ~" Baek said while opening the door for Ara.Ara only replied with laugh.

They left for their new house ."Yeobo mwoya ~ its only take 20 minutes to come here . I thought its far away" Ara said looking somewhat amazed . "Whatever jagiya lets go!" Baek said while taking Ara hand . Truthfully , Baek knows Ara hate skinship with men . He only saw Ara hug her dad in his lifetime . Theres once when Baek try to hold her hand while helping her climb the rock at some river where they go with Sehun Xiumin Nara and Mina . While all the couple helping each other Baek try to help her since she struggling to cross the rock path but he get slap on his hand instead . He know that Ara kinda awkward with guys except Baek Sehun and Xiumin. But today seems different . She gave in .

Living Room

Bathroom

Kitchen

Bedroom

Finally they arrived at their house or a very big apartment to be exact . They tour all the house . And set all their things . "Yeobo go shower . I need to cook for dinner . Trust me it will taste delicious if you have a fresh body" she ordered while winking at Baek . "Okay jagiya ! Makesure to miss me alot !" Baek said then run to the bathroom ."Oh this guy really greasy" Ara said while laughing it off .While showering the event that take place in the bakery last time appeared in Baek's mind. He never thought that Ara give him permission to kiss her . Or maybe she do it cause she saw Baek's crying for the first time ? "Aren't all of this sudden event shocked her?" Baek sighed. Then sudden good smell woke him up . "Better get going" . He turn off the shower and change to his pajama. The apartment may not have a walk in closet , but the bedroom are very wide . It gave him many space to change . "Yeobo ! Let's eat !". Ara called Baek from kitchen."Kimchi chigae ~~ your favourite oppa" Ara said while giving a thumb up to herself. In a moment Baek come out shirtless while wearing only pajama trousers . "Aigoo yeobo ya ~ can't you put some cloth on . You have never ever shirtless in front of me except when ahjumma around " she cover her face with hand as her cheeks turn pink . "Wae ? Are you afraid that you will fall for me after seeeing my body?" Baek said while motion his arm to show his muscle . "For your information you don't even have any muscle yeobo " she said while putting his tounge out . "Oh thank god you are cute " "kruk~~" sudden funny sound from Baek tummy make them laugh."Yeobo your baby are asking for food , let's eat" 

While eating

"Trust me jagiya, you are the best cooker! even my mom can't beat you!"Baek said while motion a thumb up."Your mom will be sad if she heard this"Ara said."Don;t worry we will keep this secret among ourself"Baek said while smiling like a boy.He slurp his food like a starving little boy."Yeobo eat slowly , you will got stomachache if you keep eating like that" Ara said while showing concern towards Baek."Oh is this how it feel to have a wife. If i know about this i have married earlier" Baek said.Ara turn her face embrassing."Jagiya i'm full ~ wanna watch television together later?" Baek said."I will join you after i take a shower , i smell funny right now"Ara said."Yes you smell so funny ~ when did you last shower"."Aish this guy really!" Ara said while Baek put his tounge out."Go showered i will clean up all of this" Baek said."Really? Thanks so much oppa ! I mean yeobo !" Ara said . "Keep in your mind to keep calling him Yeobo , arghhh my mind ~"Ara whisper to herself before going to the bathroom inside the bedroom to showered."What a long long long day . Too much things event happen at once" Said Baek while washing the dishes.

 

After 45 minutes

 

Baek laughed could be heard from the bedroom "Yeobo , what are you watching?" Ara said while walking up to kitchen beside the living room ."Ohh some horror movie , his face is so funny when the ghost enterd" Baek said then he mimicked the guy face ."How can a horror movie be such a laugh stock for you , aigoo what would you like to drink ? Tea ?"said Ara ."Anything jagiya" Baek said.A few minute later, "Yeobo here's the tea , are you still watching the ghosts" Ara said while covering her eyes when she put the tea down."At least i'm not watching any " Ara lightly slap Baek arms then he laugh histericly."Can you give the remote please" Ara said while still covering his eyes"I'm afraid i will say no dear" Baek said while showing the remote in his hand.Then there's a sound of a girl screaming.Ara close his eyes and ear this time while Baek only laugh at her.She then steal the remote when Baek immersed watching the movie.She cahnged the chanel to Dad Where Are You Going."OMG there are so cute, look at that !" Ara said while Baek glaring at her wickedly."Give me back the remote!" Baek said."Oh no no no , oh look i hide it in my shirt merong ~" Ara said while hiding the remote."You better give it back jagiya , i know your weak point " Baek said , "Oh yeah ? Try me ?"Ara said.Baek then tickle Ara and pull the remote out of Ara shirt."Guess what? i win ~"Baek said then he changed the chanel back."Not so fast!" Ara said while taking the remote that Baek placeat the table beside him before she trip and fell on top of Baek.They then make an eye contact.There they are laying on top of each other . Ara front against Baek's. While Ara trying to pull herself up Baek caught her up and hug her while she laying on top of him again."That's what you get for being stubborn jagiya" Baek said."Let me go Baek, I'm heavy " Ara said . "No no no. We gonna watch the movie while being like this" Baek said proudly while watching the movie back.When the scary part appear Ara got no choice but to hide her face in Baek chest, while Baek love her like that . He can smelled fragrance of her hair that smell like strawberry."Jagiya , you use the lemon's shampoo right? It smells good" Baek only heard silence. After checking, Ara is already asleep."Aigoo you sleepy head" Baek said.He continue watching the moive. Sometimes he would put Ara haur to look at her face.She got a a very small frame.With barely 1.5 of height , long lashes , and cute nose , she fit perfectly in Baek's arm.

After the movie end

Baek carried Ara carefully towards their bedroom.He then put her on the side of the bed.Baek know that Arais afraid of the dark , so he put the bed lights on.While leaving her , Ara seems not very peace in her sleep . Baek the lay on the bed while putting her head on his arm, then he tap her till she seems okay.All the night Ara always shift in her sleep, but that makes Baek hug her tightly.Yes Ara is a very active person when she asleep and sensitive in her sleep too. Thats why Baek need to care of her gently.He amazed how can a petite girl be so hyper in her sleep.

In the morning

"Ohh where am i ?" Ara said tto herself when she woke up with a sunchine brightly shines from the window.She swear her heartbeat beating fast after seeing she in Baek embrance.She may have burden him so much.Ara could see a very perfect man in front of her.She need to look up since he hug her while her face against his chest."Yeobo wake up " Ara whsiper to Baek as she can't get up after being stuck in Baek's arm . "Yeobo wake up ~~ if you not wake up i will tickle you ~~ 3 , 2 ,1 " Ara said . Then she tickle Baek .But thats not the end , Baek pull Ara up and kiss her lips. Ara is shock by sudden skinship. "Aish Jagiya , don't you know you are a really mean . You shift in your sleep then you wake me up by tickling" Baek said the he pull her down again in his embrance "Let's sleep again for 30 minutes" Baek said without even open his eyes."Yeobo ! How dare you , that..that...thats is my first kiss!" Ara said while punching Baek chest lightly."Don't complain , you will end up doing it with me too someday , Forgot about it. let's sleep " Baek said while his eyes turn crescent."I hate you Baek for having such a wit answer" they laugh while leaving to their dreamland again.

 

* KYAAAAA subscribe and comment ! Love you guys xoxo ^^b*