Chapter 1

Will You Love Me ?

"Baek where are you?!" Ara trying to search for him at the cafe as she suddenly saw the dark brown hair boy at the corner of the balcony holding his leg on his chest . "Baek are you okay?" Ara said . After waiting his answer she quickly go to his side while hugging him . "Oppa everythings gonna be alright don't worry . We will just stick to ahjumma plan . Stop worrying eo?"."But i don't want to ruined your life Ara , you don't even have boyfriend beacause of me . I always by your side . I'm sorry for everything " He sob . "Oppa no matter what happen i will always by your side" After he heard that he reply her hug and kiss the top of her head before releasing her and put her up . He suddenly kneel then he take her right hand before saying " Will you marry me Ara ? I promised i will try love you for the rest of my life " Then he kissed her hand . "Baek oppa stop it , emm i guess i will say yes and i will try to love you too but we need to do some agreement until we feel we didnt need it . Can we ? Pinky promised" She look into his eyes . And he reply her " Pinky promise " Before he leaned in and give her cheeks a kiss .

"Oppa will you feel the same as me . I really love you , but i know you only saw me as your lil sis . I'm so thankful for your sweet attention towards me , you know we never ever fought it will be whether you or me will give in. Sorry to say but i love you a lot . Trust me oppa you will be my first and last" Ara said to herself

30 Minutes after....

"So here's the agreement" Ara said

"1. We will not having any intimate session until we really felt the same for each other

2. Never left my side no matter what happen

3. Please bare with me when i'm in my period since i will be very overly sensitive

4. I will add anything later if i want"

"Hey what a really easy task , as for me ;

1. You will always beside me everytime . I don't wanna lose you

2. Sleep with me in the bed and i will follow your rules

3. I will add anything too later"

"Arent you being to clingy oppa ?" Ara question. "Hey we are trying to figure out about our relationship those we need to follow the rules . Got it ?" He winked . "Okay okay , emm what should we called each other by the way?" Ara said . "It's actually my dream to call my wife jagiya , is it okay ? And can you call me yeobo or something like that ?" He smile cheekily . "Oh my god , are you always this cheesy oppa , i guess i will just follow" Ara said . She continued " Arent you sad anymore oppa ?"."Actually it hurts inside but i'm going to visit my mom . Would you like to join jagiya ?" ."Of course i wanna tag along . Hey should i answer you back by calling you yeobo ?" She felt hotness in her cheeks . Baekhyun come closer the he pinch her cheeks by saying "You are cute as always" then Ara slap her hand away . On the way to the hospital in the car... "Yeo..boo shouldnt we call the guys to tell them about this?" Ara break the silence."I think we should talk to our parents first . I'm afraid what will the guys reacted about this" He said while adding "Can you keep calling me yeobo , i really like it" . "Stop making me blush baek.. i mean.. oppa..oops yeobo ?" . They then continue joking on each other .

Hospital

"Yeobo can you go on , i wanna buy some snack for ahjumma" Ara said."Okay then room 407 makesure not to get lost and call me if anything happen eo ?"."Stop worrying , i'm not going too far and this is hospital Baek , the security are here , seeya later !" She then run to the snack booth . "This girl , can't even see any food ohh there she is...i see you like that fish bread so much right? Till you forgot to call me yeobo" Baekhyun murmur to himself while continuing to his mom's room . "Mom ! I'm here ! Ahjumma ahjusshi what are you doing here ? Ara didnt say anything about your vacation". "Sorry Baek we didnt know you will visit today . Actually we arrive just now since your ahjumma really miss your mom we decide to make a stop here" Mr Shin said."Taehee a when did Baekhyun turn so handsome ! Omo omo omo come here Baek ahjummq miss you !" Mrs Shin said ."You don't know how much i miss you guys ! But what are you on your holiday cause Ara said you will only back in two weeks"."Actually Baek we are here to discuss you marriage...""Omma Appa ! What are you doing here i missed you soo much !" Mr Shin stop his talking when Ara came running to hug her parents . "Ara ya seems you kinda not missing me huh ?" Taehee said . "What ? No way . You know i miss you ahjumma" Ara running to hug Taehee who is on the bed ."Ahjusshi Ahjumma Omma Ara never hug me before i'm so jealous " he pout . "Hey son , don't worry shes gonna be yours but that if she wants . Have you discuss with her Baek ?" Mr Shin ask . "Actually appa we are here to tell ahjumma about our decision . But appa where did you know about ahjumma's plan ?"."I'm afraid to say that they are here to discuss about it too . So what's your decision . I'm sorry for making such a trouble" Baek's mom sigh . "No no no ahjumma . I respect your decision . We may not in a love relationship but we will try to figure it out after married" Ara said .

"How can she handled this kind of situation calmly. Whoever saw this will think shes the most suitable women to marry"Baek whisper to his heart."Omma Ahjusshi Ahjumma we decide to follow mom decision but Ahjusshi Ahjumma are you believed in me to take your daughter as wife?"."Baek , you are the most ideal man for my daughter i believed . You have care for Ara all the time . Thats why i'm not afraid to give my daughter to you . But Baek , promised me you will love her till you die, can?"Mr.Shin said . "I promised Mr Shin . I will try as best as i can for your daughter sake" Baek reply . "Tsk.. Baek i know you will never dissapoint us . Ara makesure to treat Baek kindly . I know you guys never really fought before you are always lovely to each other you guys gonna be a great couple trust me"Mrs Shin said eye watery. "Baek can you open my bag and hand me the red envelope" Taehee said . "Here mom"."Actually we three have discussed this before you guys arrived . You will registered the marriage license today . I will give all my bakery to Baek manage it . While Shin's family will bought you guys house and i'm afraid to say that you might moved today too . We are excited to see you guys married . So we have prepared alot beforehand . And because we know you guys will give in we just start it unknowingly . And in 3 month your wedding will be held . All the info will be send after this . Lastly , heres you honeymoon ticket . You may go to Jeju in 3 days . Is that clear ?" Taehee explain before whispering to herself "I know i might not last for 3 month but Baek this is for your future . You love Ara and I know" "In addition, you guys may call us omma appa cause we dont like ahbeoji eomoni cause it will make us look old . Hee is it okay?" Mrs Shin said."Wow this is seems like a fast forward scene. We gonna get married today ? Aigoo poor our Ara . She maybe the most shockest person on earth right now . Are you okay jagiya ?" Baek said with a sweet tone before everyone in unison said "jagiya?!!" . "You guys are fast too . Are you guys sure you guys are not inlove?" Mrs Shin said . "Mom stop it , Baek and decide to call each other like that . And Oppa emm i mean yeobo , i can do anything for ahjumma or should i call her eomoni now ?" Ara said . "Dear , i don't like feeling old too . Call me omma its ok " Taehee said . They start to chatting about their old days . "Now that we call a happy family"Mr Shin said to himself .

"Omma stop pretending like you okay , i'm trying hard to hide my feeling inside too . Seeing all of us being together as family i think its the most perfect things that i never ever thought before , and marrying in my twenty too . never saw this coming before . Mr. and Mrs. Shin i promise i will love Ara as much as i can , but i really love her a lot since before . but she seems not knowing about it all " Baek said to himself

At the same time..

"Minseok hyung ! stop acting like ten years old kid , you are going to be half of fifty soon ~ " Sehun said after Umin shove Sehun aside to get the free lollipop from a new open store. Actually Sehun and Minseok are wandering around Busan as their girlfriend are also going out together. At first they thought it will be four of them together , but Nara and Mina insist to have a girls day for themselve but you know these two (Sehun & Xiumin) will never want to be left so they spying their girlfriends girls day out."Sehun a ! Aren't they tired after shopping for almost ten stores in this last one hour ? Arghh my leg have gave out , let just go back or eat something at that cafe " Xiumin whine while they tracking for their girlfriend.He then sit at the nearest sit."Hyung ~ we shouldn't give up what if they found other guy than us " Sehun said then he sat beside Xiumin."We re so gonna dies if they found out about this ~ hey did you forgot that Mina isnt officially yours yet?"Xiumin said."I know we gonna die , so stop whining it will freak me out thinking about their mad hormones , and hey she will gonna be mine no matter what happen...Argh !" Sehun stop his talking after a black shadow appear in front of them."We are gonna be so die hyung !" Sehun said while trying to run away."Not so fast Oh Sehun!" the shadow said . And yes they are Ara and Mina.

"Haven't we expalined about our girls day out? And you Baozi , stop freaking me out with your jealousy , you know i only love you right , oh is this Sehun influence you to follow us?" Nara said."Hey don't blame me , hyung agreed thats why we start our plan to follow you guys until his leg gave up , ohh hyung blame your leg for us getting mad"Sehun said."Oppa deul , it's not we are mad about this at first , but we thought you guys are some attacker , we can't even shopping properly cause we sense someone is following us that turns out that is you guys . Aigoo Sehun oppa did you really love me alot ? ~ Stop pestering me"."Stop you two lovebirds , go out if you really love each other" Nara said ."No way !"Sehun and Mina said in unison ."Are we done here cause i'm so hungry ~" Xiumin said."You will treat right?" Mina said."Hey Mina don't call him Baozi , only i can call him like that . Let's go oppa , lets eat samgyupsal " Nara said chirply while pull Xiumin beside her ."Okay baby ~ aren't you tired after shopping for almost ten stores?" Minseok said while interwined his finger with Nara then walk away."Ya Mina , shouldn't we be happy and lovely like them too?" Sehun said while trying to tag Mina along."Never Sehun, you don't even love me don't you?" Mina said while walking ahead . "Hey i never said so," Sehun said while trying to run beside her and pull her waist in his arm."Let me go Sehun !"Mina shout."No and never!"Sehun replied while tighten his grip on her waist.Mina try to struggle but in the end she gave up and just riding the flow.

Restaurant

"Don't you guys wish that Ara and Baekhyun will try to figure out their feeling for each other?" Mina said."Speak for yourself lady" Nara said while Mina return with glaring."I think they love each other, but i don't really know.Can't you see that Baek hyung treat her like treating a glass , oh well you guys might not see , but i see it since we are in kindergarten " Sehun said."Sehun have you ever feel something for Ara before ?" Xiumin said while winking at Mina."Emm i don't know but trust me shes very lovely and caring person , who would not marry her" Sehun said.Mina cough off."Smell like jealousy around the corner" Nara said while smirking."Hey Baek is good too . I saw how he treat Ara. They would make such a great couple.Baek love kids and i know sometimes he nag a lot but he's cute"Mina said."Oww payback ~~"Xiumin said while smirking towards Sehun."Hyung, Nara ,  you know , i love kids too"Sehun said."We didn't ask you anything oppa"Nara said.They continue giggling."Should we ask them to join us to our holiday in Jeju?"Nara said."Yeah it will be more fun with Ara tagging along!"Mina said."I will try calling Baek later." Xiumin said."Should we go to Han River tonight? It''s been a long time I arrived here in Seoul after stucking in Busan" Sehun said."Oh thats brilliant , Baozi can we go?" Nara pleading with a baby eyes."Stop acting cute baby you make me want to kiss you" Xiumin said."Erghh what a great scene" Mina said while looking out the cafe window.
 

♥ SO HOW IS IT ? LAME RIGHT ? ><