Chapter 5

Will You Love Me ?

Back to reality..

"Jun , mommy will need to go to a cafe to meet your aunt and uncle" Ara said at Jun who in the backseat.Jun just nod.The truth is they are having fun just now and many of the people thought that they are a happy family.Baek just nod and said they are living happily."What should we say towards them yeobo?" Ara said worringly. "We just need to said it right away dont worry jagiya" Baek said while kissin the top of her hand.

Cafe

"They they are!Hey Jun you are here to!" Nara said while taking Jun sit at her lap, as usual hey will meet at this cafe. One of Baek's mom cafe, Mina and Nara will always sat beside the window while Sehun sit beside NpMina and Xiumin beside Nara, Baek(next to Xiumin) and Ara(beside Sehun) will sit next to each other while looking out of the window."Its been a long time hyung , i miss you"Sehun said while hugging Baek."Stop acting cheesy oppa"Mina said while hugging Ara too.Xiumin hug Baek too."First of all we need to annouce something" Baek said nervously."We are actually......." Ara said while finding courage to say it , everyone are focusing on them right now , but it taking a long time before Jun said carelessly "married, mommy and daddy are married just a few days ago" Jun said while holding the toy that Baek bought for him at the amusement park , "Daddy?!" everyone in unison said. "You what?!" Nara said while everyone seems shock too."Sortly, kinda...yes " Baek said while holding back of his head and lowering his head , he doesnt know what to say , theres a silence util it broke "Congrats Baek i know someday you will love eah other!" Xiumin said chirply while hugging Baek"You will never find other women as perfect as Ara , trust me," Sehun added then he smile at Ara."Mina!" Naraa said "Nara!" Mina said too before they clappig their hands crazily then highfive each other, "Wow i never thought you wilk be this happy , and stop clapping loudly beside Jun's ear he will turn deaf ! Jun come here !" Ara said half worried half happy, happy since they are not mad at Baek and her."Actually my mom and Ara's parents arrange this , we just registered a few days ago , and ceremonies will be held in 3 months , and we will leave for Jeju for honeymoon this Friday" Baek explain, the mood becomes silent once again " so it wasnt because of love?" Mina said while Ara hurriedly answered "we trying here Mina,"."Whatever the most important things that you two are finally together ! We planned to go to Jeju too this Friday, i believed that we might be in the same flight and hotel" Sehun said."wow what a coincidence , then let meet again this Friday , Jun are asleep we afraid that we need to leave right now"Baek said."okay guys , seeya later" Ara said while holding Jun in her arm.

After Baek and Ara left

"I cant believed that....they love each other why cant they saw anything"Xiumin said to the latter."We need to plan something to make them saw there is love" Nara continue."That Baek hyung and Ara are really fool to see it" Sehun said."Without them we would never know each other.We really need to do something!" Mina said.They discuss their plan right away.