Chapter 7

Will You Love Me ?

Kyaaaaa i got third place in the competition ~ heee i will be taking my car license tomorrow soo excited . Happy Valentine . I don't have boyfie to celebrate tho T.T anyway lets continue the story .

♥~~~~♥~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~~~

It's the day of the honeymoon

"Yeobo where is them , we will be taking off in 25 minutes" said Ara worringly . They have been here at the airport since 4 am since their flight at 6am. "Minseok hyung ! here !" Baek shout after he see Xiumin amd the gang who wandering seems he searching for BaekAra couple too . "Finally , argghh the girls are taking too long , sorry for late" Xiumin said to Baek. "Ohh girls such a burden ~" Sehun said then Mina slap his arm lightly while Sehun reply "ouch" in silent manner , then he getting the glares from the girls . Sehun then hide behind someone , "Hyung its scary right?" while making face their focus turn to the guy who have a fair skin with deery eyes . He just smile and bow his head while introducing his name . "Hello I'm Luhan , Sehun's cousin" . "I forgot to say that he will join us too" Nara who finally speak said. "I never know that Sehun has a cousin" Baek said . "Lulu is that you ? ! " Ara said happily while walking towards Luhan and pull his shirt while doing her aegyo "It's been a long time oppa ~" Ara pout . Sehun who at Luhan just smirk and give signal to the others "Plan one success!" Mina said to herself . Baek just stand there awkwardly . "Aigoo my cute baby , how are you ? Stop doing aegyo kitten , its not suit you" Luhan said while pinching on Ara nose . "Aww thats hurts oppa , how can you said that after 5 years we have not seen each other" Ara replied . "Guys lets go its almost 6am!" Baek breaking the lovey dovey scene. "Oh my yeobo , i forgot lets go ! "  Ara said while marching along with Baek but still talking to Luhan.

"Hyung whats wrong with you?" Sehun said after getting passport check. "What?". "Stop it Baek it written on your face J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y" Xiumin then highfiving with Sehun. "What do you mean?" Baek making poker face. "Ohh i forgot to say that Luhan use to like Ara ALOT" he emphasis that word. On the plane , "Yeobo, can you change your seat with Lulu oppa ? We need to talk about something" Ara pleading . "Sure baby," Baek said he then glare at Luhan who smiling innocently . 

Baek POV

What did you just do Baekhyun 

No no no Ara will never cheat on me

Ok lets say she cheat we dont even married beacause of love 

But we did promised to love each other 

Oh Baek you are not that bad than that Luhan

But he sure is a hot things

End POV

At the hotel

"So , Mina and me , Sehun oppa , Baozi oppa , Luha oppa together , and the newwed will getting room to theirselve, is that clear ?" Nara said. "Hey why only the couple get to be together , i want to" Sehun said . "Stop erting Sehun" Mina said . "I'm your oppa for your information" Sehun said while poking Mina head . They continue to fight . "Stop it you two , erghhh I'm tired , Baozi a lets meet again at 4pm , we can play at the beach , and Ara , here newlywed gift from me and Mina" Nara said then he kiss Xiumin on the heeks then pass the gift at Ara . "Lets meet soon ehh , gonna miss you" Xiumin said. Ara have been with Luhan whole day , Baek becomes unsecure and keep thinking about what Sehun said. They then when to their room . "Finally , we are alone" Luhan sigh . "What did you said yeobo?" Ara ask . "Oh nothing!" Baek said. "Omooo look at those petals ~ should we open the gifts !" Baek only chuckle whatching his wife being childish and excited , thats cherish him so much since they got married eventhough he knows she kinda bipolar sometimes.

"Oppa don't look at it!" Ara trying to hide the gift behind her back "Aish what is it exactly , let mee see!" Baek said while poking behind Ara back . "No don't!" Ara said while running away again , Baek run catching her and hug her from back . Ara giggles " Thats tickle oppa don- " before Ara could continue the gift already on Baek hand . "So this is it i wanna see you in it tho" Baek smirking making Ara blush . Actually it was one of Xiumin plan , they bought Ara a linherie set with nght gown that kinda too y and see through. "Emm oppa i got a meeting with Lulu oppa , seeya at the beach at 4pm! Bye" Ara said while running to the door without even looking back.Baek sigh and take some nap to forget all the problem he facing right now. Why does Luhan need to be appear right now .

4PM At the beach 

"Wow" Sehun said after he saw he two girls in their bikini . "Stop it Sehun" Xiumin said before he run towards Nara and cover her body with towel. " Baozi what are you doing" Nara said while chuckles , she knows but she want to act innocent. "There's Baek , where is Ara ?" Luhan said after he saw Baek walkin towards he group. "Maybe changing" Baek replied in bad manner . Luhan just pass it by . He knows that Baek maybe feeling a litte bit jealous. "Ohh there she is!" Xiumin shout , all the guys jaw drop . She sure got a hot body . Theres many flirting sound that can be hear while Ara walking towards them . "Now thats the hottest thing ever!" Sehun mark , she got slap on his arm again by Mina . "Ara ~ you finally here , have you seen the gift?" Nara and Mina chuckles "What are you guys up to , how could you guys do this to me" Ara said while making face. Then they sit under  the shade . "Girls, this thing are uncomfortable" Ara said while covering her body . "Trust me you look hot" Nara said . The girls continue their gossip while the guys playing the water . "Look Sehun oppa is surely a hot thing" Mina said. "Mina since when did you like to compliment that ert oppa , oh by the way you have becoming a little bit ert like him , ohh what a perfect couple" Ara said earning laugh from the girls . "-What do you mean ? We will never become a couple !" Mina exclaimed. "Whatever Mina ~ so hows your project with Luhan oppa , did Baek know about it?" They all know actually but they just playing along with the plan . "Emm we are too busy i forgot to tell Baek about it , im sure he dont mind" Ara said carefree. "Did you guys had your first night ?" that question earn Mina a slap from Ara. "Nara i think we need to seperated Mina with Sehun , her mind are totally naughty" Ara said while shaking her head . "But we do curious about it!" *plap* "ouch , okay okay we take that as no" Ara slap Nara arm and the coninue gossiping .

On the other side

"Baek have you seen your hot wife , you surely lucky" Xiumin said , Baek just smile proudly . "Hyung what if Nara heard about that ?" Sehun said earnig glared from the oldest. "Dont you dare to tell her"."Baekhyun ssi do you love Ara?" the question from the stranger make the situation become awkward. "Lets get some drink!" Sehun break the silent. "Emm Baekhyun ssi i will take Ara to dinner tonight hope you don't mind" Luhan said while rabbin the drinks . said no baekhyun , byun baekhyun ara is your wife , no no no ! "oh sure" Baek reply while facepalm himself . "You are a fool hyung" Sehun said while walking away from Baek following Luhan. "Baek a let me advice you , he may confess his feeling tonight, you need to remember that you guys did not have ceremony yet , eventhough the marriage is legal in the paper but he still can steal ara from you" Xiumin said then he tap on Baek shoulder

Baek POV

Seriously i don't even spend the day with Ara today and now the cafe call said that theres emergency tomorrow afternoon . Are our honeymoon will just getting wrong like this . Baek you need to do something , but what ? erghhh what should i do . I need to take some action faster , maybe i need to do this alone this time since i know Sehun and Xiumin hyung is kinda dissapoint at me. "Think Byun Baekhyun"

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Announcement ; I will making a scene , when ? Haha secret . Are the update boring . I got to much idea , bhahah but i dont know whih one to pick. Till we see again xoxo ♡HONEY