Chapter 6

Early Morning Madness

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

Michi voiced echoed as she saw Jaejoong with the boys standing outside their door.

“Uhmm.. unni, they are here too….” Rea tried to calm Michi but Micky interrupted her speech.

“Rea, let Jaejoong hyung explain.”

Rea then followed what Micky said.

“Explain? Is there anything to explain? C’mon! You dongsaengs don’t have to cover your hyung. He’s really a….”

“JERK? Is that all you could say?”

Michi wasn’t able to finish because Jaejoong then spoke.

“I’m here to apologize but still you’re god damn pride is eating you up. I won’t be surprise if you’d grow old single. You won’t let any man touch you.”

Before everyone knew it, a big slap was heard.

Michi was shocked about what she heard but she was able to fly her hands to Jaejoong’s face. Her face is so flushed and her head seems like exploding in anger.

She wasn’t able to speak. She doesn’t know to answer him. With all the words in her mind, nothing seems to come out.

Her eyes seem to tear. She doesn’t want to let the tears flow but she really couldn’t stop it.

Michi then started to open and spoke in a very low tone.

“Yes, you are famous and you might think women would kneel and worship you. But don’t think that way. Not all women would want to be touched even by so called gods like you.”

Michi’s tears were flowing as she ran inside the apartment.

Jaejoong was speechless. Everybody is.

Rea was surprised with what just happened right in front of her. She looked at Micky who was nailed too in his feet.
Rea didn’t say a word and just left them at the door.

Paula was smiling as she saw Michi and Rea going in the apartment.

“Michi unni…” Paula tried to approach her but Michi didn’t listen as she rushed to her room.

“What happened to her? Who the hell made her cry?” Paula asked Rea.

“Our neighbor. He tried to kiss Michi unni, but then instead of apologizing properly he told Michi that she would grow old single because she won’t let anyone touch her.”

“WHAT??? That S.O.A.B.!!! Where is he now?”

“Uhmm… I’m not sure if he’s still outside but he lives just right next to our door.”

Paula then ran to the door to get to that man Rea was referring.

“Paula! Wait!”

But Paula didn’t listen to Rea and still ran to the door. She couldn’t find anyone there so she went to the next unit.

She was pressing the doorbell impatiently.

“Yah! Who the hell is that???” Junsu shouted as he approaches the door.

On the other side of the door is Paula who is waiting.

“Aish! I would really rip him if I’ll see him!!!!”

Suddenly the door opened.

Paula closed her eyes and spoke her mind word for word.

“Who was the man who harassed Michi Unni? Bring him here at once.”

After saying her piece, she opened her eyes to see the one who opened the door. She almost fainted seeing it Xiah Junsu.

XIAH??? JUNSU???

She was screaming inside as she saw Xiah Junsu who was her favorite among the DBSK members.

“You mean… Jaejoong hyung?” he asked her.
Paula’s world was rocking as her eyes laid on Junsu. But she refused to let Junsu see it.

“Jaejoong? SO he did it?”

“I think so.”

Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong? He’s Michi unni’s favorite!!! But is this happening?

Micky, Yunho and Changmin went to the door. Her knees were shaking as he saw the men.

“Jaejoong hyung isn’t feeling well. I’m sorry.” Changmin said.

Is he avoiding us?


“Please tell Michi we are very sorry for what happened.” Yunho added.

Come on Yunho ssi, tell her that personally.


“Please tell Rea that I wanted to talk to her later.” Micky said.

Uhmm WHAT?


Among all the boys mentioned. That one from Micky seemed different.
But she didn’t bother thinking about it for she was waiting what Junsu would say.

“You are?” Junsu finally spoke.

My gosh!!! He’s asking for my name.

“I’m Paula, Michi’s friend. I’m sorry to say this but, I was so disappointed of what happened.”

“Paula… beautiful name.” Junsu said smiling at her.

Paula wanted to cherish Junsu's words but she was so mad with what happened to Michi so she set aside her own feelings.

“We are really sorry.” Yunho said again.

“You are sorry but Jaejoong seems not. I will talk to him! Tell him that! If he can’t respect women, he must start learning now!”

The boys were silent. And then she turned her back and starting to walk away.

She felt so weak after the conversation. She felt like all her energy was used up by that heated conversation.

She then walked into the apartment with her thoughts still flying.

Rea threw a pillow on her and laughed.

“So? How was it?” Rea asked laughing.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me it was them?” Paula said giggling.

“Sshhh… Michi unni might hear you! She isn’t feeling well still.

Paula nodded and then told Rea about what happened.

“And yeah, Micky told me he wanna talk to you later.”

“REALLY?”

“Ssshh.. Michi unni might hear you!”

Rea laughed, it was what she just said to her. But more than that, she’s happy thinking Micky wanted to see her.

What is this time Mickyah?