Chapter 22

Early Morning Madness

Changmin was laughing so hard looking at the photos he uploaded on his laptop. Those were the photos he sneakily captured among s as well as the girls.

“Kyaaa! What’s that?” Micky asked.


Micky then looked at the photos.

“Yah! You should keep that! We’ll get in trouble once they will see that!” Micky warned Changmin.

“I know hyung.”

He then started printing each photo and sneaked into the respective members rooms.


Changmin went back to his laptop when Michi suddenly arrived.
He quickly closed the files and smiled cheekily to Michi.

Michi smelled something fishy with Changmin’s smile but she disregarded it. She directly went into the kitchen to prepare their dinner.

After making the food, she went into Jaejoong’s room to get her blouse and to return the shirt he borrowed from Jaejoong that morning.

She successfully opened the door and went in.

“NOONA!”


Changmin wanted to stop her but she was able to get in.

Michi started to look for the shirt when he saw something on the bed.

She didn’t want to look at it first but she felt differently by just gazing at it from afar.

She looked at the picture one by one. And she was right.
She must really see the picture.

“I’m home!” Jaejoong said.
He just came back from buying something.

Changmin ran to him and told him something. He quickly ran to his room and saw Michi holding some photos and crying.

“Mich….”
Michi knew he came home but she didn’t throw her a look.

“Michi, give me that.” Jaejoong went to her and tried to take the photos.

Michi threw it to him still crying. He picked up the photos and looked through it.


Those were taken the previous night.
When she was drunk and Jaejoong was kissing her.

Jaejoong looked so guilty looking at the photos.

“Mich…”

“So, this is why you were telling me to refresh my mind?”

“Mich…”

“How could you? I even asked for an apology and thanked you. How dare you do this?”

“It’s not what you think it is…”

 

But Jaejoong wasn’t able to continue explaining because Michi already slapped him on his face.

Jaejoong wasn’t surprised at all. He knew he deserved it.

“Mianhe, Michi Mianhe.”

“How could you take advantage of me? I’m not even sure if that’s what you just did to me!”


“We kissed! I didn’t harass you.” Jaejoong tried to explain.
“We kissed? I couldn’t even remember!”

Their voices gradually increased.

“I swear, Michi. We kissed. I felt…I felt…”

“WHAT? You felt you’ve won me already? Damn it Jaejoong!”

“ANIO!”

“Then what? These are enough. I shouldn’t have trusted you!”

Michi then ran to the door but Jaejoong was fast on stopping her.
He held her by the arm.

She slapped him again. But Jaejoong didn’t let her go.
He embraced her tightly.

“Michi… listen to me.”

“Why should I?”

Michi struggled to let her be freed from his arms.
And she was successful.

She went out of the room and ran to the door heading out of the apartment.
________________________________________________________________________

Junsu and Paula saw Michi running out of their when they arrived.
Paula immediately went to her unni in getting in their apartment while Junsu, understanding the situation went into their apartment too.

Junsu then saw the boys gathered around and talking seriously. He then joined them.

After they talked, Yunho then went to him and they talked also.
Yunho didn’t reveal Paula’s identity. He wanted to give her a chance to tell Junsu about it personally.

The two boys reconciled and hugged each other.
________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong felt so bad about what happened and went to the girls’ apartment to ask Michi for forgiveness.

Rea let him in and have him seated on the sofa.

As Rea opened Michi’s door, he could hear faint song playing from Michi’s room and he knew it sounds so familiar.

Rea found Michi sleeping so he went back to Jaejoong and told him to leave since Michi is sleeping.

Jaejoong was about to leave but he couldn’t stop himself not to know why there is such song playing in Michi’s room.

He went there directly even with Rea’s warn.

He opened the door and learned that it was a laptop and not a cd player.
He looked at the screen and saw the video.

It was his performance of ‘Insa’.

He couldn’t understand why it was being played there.

“Jaejoong, please get out now.” Rea whispered.

“Why is this video in her laptop?” Jaejoong asked Rea.

Rea couldn’t answer him right away. She tried to persuade him to go out but he won’t.

“Okay, I’ll tell you when you promise to get out of here.”

Jaejoong looked at Michi and finally agreed.

Outside the apartment, Rea then explained to Jaejoong the story of that video.

“Don’t get so flattered Jaejoong ssi, but our unni liked you so much as a singer even before. She saw that video of you and it became her most favorite video ever. She listens to it when she is sad, happy or just when she wanted to. She was unstoppable when she tried to research about you before. She likes you so much.”

Jaejoong was silent as he was listening to Rea’s story.

“But that was before! We don’t talk about it nowadays. We were young then. You know? Fangirling stuffs!” Rea tried to lighten the mood.

Rea then left him outside the door.

 

He tried to absorb every word Rea just told her.

In frustration, he took a soju from the fridge and went to their terrace.
He then recalled what Michi said the previous night.

One morning when I was younger. I saw this guy from a video.
He was so handsome. I couldn’t stop but stare at his face.
He was even prettier than me!”

“I searched his name from then on. And I knew his name. I kept it in my heart. I know he doesn’t know me at all. But I started to love him. I really don’t care what others would say…..

He became the music of my life.

And when I met him finally…. It felt so great. I was so happy. It was the luckiest day of my life….

But then… would he even know?”

She laughed again.

“I’m so crazy… I know.”


He was like slapped again and he went back to reality.

“Michiyah….”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Emo part. Lol.

I couldn’t stop giggling thinking about the next scenes. HAHA.

I hope you enjoyed my double update again!

Comments are LOVE!