Chapter 24

Early Morning Madness

Michi heard a knock on the door.
She looked into the peephole and saw Yunho standing outside the door.

She sighed as she opened the door for the man.

“Aneyeong.” Yunho greeted.

“Aneyeong.”

“Michi….”

“Ne?”

“I wanna have a word with you.”

“Sure.”

She then let Yunho walk inside the apartment.

“Mich… I know you have some problems with Jaejoong. I just wanna clear things up.”

Michi just nodded.

“Mich, do you wanna keep on working for us?”

“I think you know the answer right?”

“Ok, if you don’t want to work for Jaejoong, you will only take care of Changmin from now on. Rea will take care of him.”

Michi just stared at the floor. She is thinking of the offer.
She still needs the job.

“Ok. I will continue doing this job. But I’m thinking about applying somewhere else. In case I will find a job, may I leave right away?”

Yunho wasn’t able to answer. He thought of her offer too.

Thinking about it thoroughly, he agreed to Michi’s request.

“Thanks Yunho ssi.”

“It’s just fine. Please go to work today ok?”

She nodded and smiled at him.

“Thank you.” she finally said.

Yunho then left and went back to their apartment.

________________________________________________________________________

Like the previous days, everyone was busy.
There were hectic schedules and so many practices.

And one more event made them busier.
It was the grand concert that they will be holding the next week.
The concert tickets were all sold out already.

But it didn’t make them forget their personal problems.

Michi, though working efficiently for Changmin, never had any conversations with Jaejoong. She thought it was better than to have another fight with him. It is hard for her having such wall with Jaejoong but she couldn’t stop herself not to feel guilt every time Jaejoong tries to talk to her while she always find a reason to get him off her way.

Jaejoong, in the other hand, wanted to reach out to Michi. But he knew she wasn’t ready yet. He doesn’t know but he couldn’t stop himself not to feel so frustrated about it. Every time he sees her with Changmin, doing her job well taking care of him, he couldn’t stop not to feel awkward and envious of him.

Paula couldn’t tell Junsu that she is leaving soon. Her head at the office in California wants her to go back after a week. She thought of DBSKs concert and it is more than a week when he called. She asked that she will go back as soon as the concert is done. It was her plan but she couldn’t still imagine how she would say it to Junsu. Their just unfolded romance has to end so soon.

Junsu has never been happy with a girl before. And meeting Paula is considered by him as luck. He wanted to share many more things with her. But how could he do all his thoughts when he doesn’t know that Paula is leaving him soon.

Rea continued her relationship with Yoochun although it wasn’t clear. Yoochun still remained sweet with her but she couldn’t stop herself not to notice something about him. She couldn’t pinpoint it at the moment, but she is sure that there is something wrong with him.

Yoochun continued going out with Rea every morning at the Han River. He likes hanging out with her. He felt so happy being with her. But something came up that he couldn’t tell her. He doesn’t know how to make her understand it.

Yunho continued to show his care for s. He tries to solve every problem concerning s and shows how much he cares for the group. He continued showing what a leader is.

Changmin on the other hand felt guilty about the photos. He personally asked Michi’s forgiveness and he was lucky for she considered his apology. Since then he become more serious with the members as well as to their noona assistants.

________________________________________________________________________

The boys just finished their performance at an event and they went off to have their lunch. Going into their car they saw a lot of people waiting for them. It was a common scene for them and they are used to pass through those many fans.

With the help of the bodyguards the boys were able to get into their car safely although they were like going through a stampede.

They weren’t supposed to be affected with this but they were behind the boys making it hard for them to get into the car also.

After the getting into the car, they were so thankful. They could still see the screaming fans outside.

“Thank god!” Paula sighed.

“Yeah…” Michi answered.
“Uhh.. wait. Where is Rea?”


Everyone looked at each other. Noticing that Rea wasn’t really around, Yoochun suddenly grabbed the door to open it but Yunho was fast on stopping him.

“Let the guards get her.”

He looked at Yunho in the eyes. And Yunho could read what he’s thinking.

Yoochun didn’t listen and went off.

The fans screamed more seeing Yoochun going out of the car.

He tried so hard to find Rea regardless of the danger he’s going into.
________________________________________________________________________

Rea tried so hard to fight the amount of people bumping and hitting her body.

She couldn’t even step forward.

She was still following Michi’s steps in front of her but then someone suddenly hit her on the stomach.

She knew it was an accident but the pain was unbearable.
She gazed up to reach for Michi but she was gone in front of her.
She tried so hard to continue walking but she couldn’t.

Suddenly something pushed her from the back and she lost her stance.
She knew she could fall anytime.

But before she could fall on her knees someone grabbed her arm and held her body up.

That person held her and carried her in a bridal style going into the car.

“Yoo…Yoochun?” She softly spoke.

“Hold on tight.” He said.

The guards helped them to get into the car safely.

She doesn’t want to but she couldn’t stop some tears flowing.

“Are you ok?” Yoochun asked her as he placed her comfortably at the seat beside him.

Rea received bruises and her abdomen is hurting.

Yoochun dried her tears.

“Uljima…”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Double update as usual…kekekekek.

I so love u guys that’s why. Lol…

Thanks for those who continue reading this story… this fanfic means so much to me and my friends.

Comments are love!!!