Chapter 23

Early Morning Madness

“Where is Michi?” Yunho asked Rea when he saw her preparing the breakfast.

“She said she’s quitting already Yunho ssi.”

Yunho didn’t asked further for he totally understood what was going on.

He then saw Paula setting the table and gave her a meaningful look.

Paula seemed to understand it right away.
She talked with Yunho earlier and she promised to tell Junsu herself about her true identity.

But how would she start it? There’s so much ‘what if’s’ in her mind right now.

What if he can’t accept her job?
What if he can’t accept the fact that she lied?

She scared.
She is scared to lose Junsu.










“Jagiya!”

She almost lost her grip of the plate she was holding when somebody hugged her from behind.

Smelling his scent, Paula exactly knew who it was.

She then felt a kiss on her hair.

“Oppa…”

Junsu then placed the plate she’s holding down and turned Paula to him.

“I missed you!” Junsu said b with a smile.
“Yah… we just saw each other yesterday.”

“It’s just I felt like I’m wasting every second of my life not seeing you.” He said with his husky voice.

Her heart was like floating in happiness.
She couldn’t stop herself not to hug him with such sweetness.

“Is there a problem?” Junsu asked.

“Eopso~” she quickly answered. She doesn’t want him to worry.

She will tell him soon. She should tell him. And she knew that.

Junsu gave him a sweet smile and was about to kiss her when her phone suddenly rang.

She quickly grabbed her phone and answered it.


“Hello?”
“Agent Phoenix?”

She heard that name again. She then moved a little bit farther from Junsu.

“Yes, Phoenix speaking.”

The man spoke further as she was taking his orders.

“Ok. I got it.” She finally said and ended the call.

She looked back at Junsu who was smiling at her.


She sighed.

Oppa… Mianhe.

________________________________________________________________________

Rea and Yoochun witnessed another sunrise again at the Han River.

They never missed a day not going there.

Yoochun was embracing her from behind as they stood at the view of the beautiful sky.

“I could never get tired of doing this every morning… WITH YOU.” Yoochun softly said to her ears.

Rea felt his breath and it brought her thousands of electric currents running through her veins.

She loves him.
She’s sure of that.

Yoochun then loosened his grip on her and looked at her face.

“I want you to have this.” He then had her wear something on her wrist.

It was a black bracelet.

“Rea ssi, keep this. Besides the necklace and the ring, this means a lot to me. I want you to take care of this. I want you to wear this. As long as I could see you wearing this, it means you are mine.”


She wanted to faint with the sweetness he’s showing.
He gave her a sweet kiss.






Suddenly there were flashes of lights coming from behind them.

It made them broke the kiss and see who was it.

The man then ran so fast. He was holding a camera.

Yoochun then ran after the man but the man was able to ride on his car and moved away from the place.


Rea was surprised of what just happened.

“Oppa…” She called Yoochun.

Yoochun walked back to her.
She could sense his fury.

“Oppa. It’s just ok.”

“What? It’s just ok? What if it’ll leak out on the news and on the internet?”

She was silent. Yoochun was right.

It made her feel fear suddenly.


Rea sighed.

She now realized how hard it is to have this kind of relationship with him.

Yoochun, although she loved him as the man she knew, is still a member of Asia’s DONG BANG SHIN KI.

And it pains her knowing that.