Chapter 5

Early Morning Madness

Michi almost dragged Rea out of the DBSK’s apartment and quickly went into theirs. She was so furious and Rea couldn’t even say a word seeing her like that.

“Uhmm… unni, I know I’m jobless as of the moment, but I could treat you for whatever food you like to eat.” She smiled at Michi.

She saw Michi looking at her so she continued talking.

“Uhmm, there’s no Jollibee here at Seoul but we could eat something else right?”

Michi just laughed at her seeing how serious her face looked like.

“Thanks.” Michi said now smiling back.

She remembered when they are still in the Philippines, they usually go to Jollibee or any food store and eat something. Every pay day, they alternately treat each other for food. It has been a routine to them.

“So what really happened?” Rea asked Michi.

“That jerk. He’s just really a JERK!” Michi again was furious.

“But how?”

“At first, he asked me why we are there. And I told him that you just wanna repay Micky’s kindness by cooking a dish him.”

“Then?”

Michi then continued her story about what happened a while ago.

__________________________________________________________________
30 minutes ago….

Michi and Jaejoong went to buy ingredients for the food they will prepare for dinner.
Jaejoong driving the car while Michi was sitting beside him at the front seat.

Jaejoong then asked her.

“How did you meet Micky? And why are you there to see him?”

“Oh that? Rea ssi wanted to thank him for his kindness this morning. He went to our apartment to replace the dumplings that were soiled last night when they bumped into each other.”

“Uhm.. o..ok..” Jaejoong trying to absorb all the details.

“Yeah that’s it.”

“Is that all?”

“Yup.”

Jaejoong suddenly stopped the car.

“Wei?” Michi asked. She’s a bit anxious of what Jaejoong just did.

“But you know what? Only few women went into our apartment. Besides our families, some women went there just to get our attention….” Jaejoong smirked at her.

Michi’s eyes widened with surprise. She doesn’t like how Jaejoong said it.

“What do you mean by that?” Michi asked him back with tough look.

“Like what I said, they just want our attention.”

Jaejoong tried to get his face closer to Michi.

Michi becomes really anxious of what Jaejoong is doing.

“Wha… What…are you… doing…?” Michi stutters as Jaejoong is getting even closer.

Jaejoong then whispered to her.

“You’re not one of them right?”

She could almost smell Jaejoong’s breathe as he speaks really close to her.
His face only few inches away from hers.

When Jaejoong is really pursing his actions, Michi suddenly slapped him on his cheek. He felt his cheek like swelling and touched it with his palm. His eyes widened with surprise as he saw Michi who was very mad at him.

“What are you trying to prove here? That we are cheap and lowly girls just wanting to touch and praise you as if your gods? That we are dying to get your kisses and go to bed with you? How dare you!”

Jaejoong kept silent as he hears Michi’s yells.

“We never thought you are like this. I was so disappointed.” She continued.

Michi tries to open the door and step out but then Jaejoong grabbed her arm trying to stop her.

“LET... GO... OF... MY... ARM!” she said word for word trying to get Jaejoong’s hand off her arm.

“I’ll drive you home.” Jaejoong sad in a very low voice. She could sense that he is regretful of what he did.

But his attempt to stop her wasn’t successful for Michi just easily took of his hand.

“No!” Michi authoritatively said.

“Please just let me drive you back.” Jaejoong begged.

Michi still didn’t listen and went off his car.

Jaejoong couldn’t do anything but to follow her back to the apartment. He drove his car very slowly following Michi’s feet.

“Is this a way of saying sorry. Well I don’t care. To hell with you Kim Jaejoong!”

Finally they arrived together in a different manner. Her, by walking and Jaejoong by driving.

_____________________________________________________________________

“That’s what happened.” Michi told Rea.

“Jaejoong was such a big jerk!” She added.

Rea was smiling listening to her. She could sense that Michi will never forgive that man.

“So what are we gonna do?” Rea asked Michi.

“Do? We’ll do nothing. Let’s just forget we once liked that band.” Michi answered.

Rea was silent. She felt bad after what Michi said/

Michi noticed this and asked for an apology.

“Mianhe. You can see Micky if you wanted to. It’s just be careful with him too. What if he’s like Jaejoong who’s such a big jerk, huh?”

Rea smiled.

“Ok, I got it. Anyways, we’re not really close to them so why bother anyways.”



AT THE BOYS’ APARTMENT

Micky finished eating the food Rea just cooked while Xiah, Changmin and Yunho were at the couch watching a movie. Jaejoong was at the corner sitting at the bean bag and staring blankly.

Micky couldn’t stand Jaejoong silence and asked him.

“Jaejoong ….” Micky called Jaejoong.

Jaejoong didn’t look at him.
He knew Jaejoong was listening but he’s not giving him attention.

“Tell us what happened. I saw Michi’s face and I know you did something wrong to her.”

The other boys were listening to them.

Jaejoong suddenly spoke still with his eyes staring blankly on the floor.

“I tried to kiss her.”

Everyone looked at him. They were silent for a while.

All of a sudden a throw pillow went flying in the air and it hit Jaejoong in the face. More pillows flew and Jaejoong was still sitting on the bean bag.

The pillows were thrown by Yunho, Junsu and Changmin. And Micky was just sitting on the dining table looking at Jaejoong.

“What’s making it worse is that….. Oh sh**! I’m really a jerk!” Jaejoong added.

He then told the boys of what he did.

“Yah!!! Are you crazy?” Yunho ran to him and hit him.
“We just met them Hyung!” Changmin said.
“Oh my goodness!!!! I can’t eat another Adobo!!! WAAAAHHH!!!” Junsu cried.

Micky just sighed listening to them.
“What made you do that?” He asked his hyung.

“I dunno what’s gotten into me.” Jaejoong said.

“What do you mean by that? You’re not thinking of what would she feel. If I were her, I’d be mad too!” Yunho told him.

“I’m sorry.” Jaejoong was apologetic.

“You tell Michi that.” Said Junsu.

“Ok, let’s go to their apartment tomorrow and apologize.” Micky told them.

“I like that idea!” Junsu said happily.

“So hyung, we’re going there early ok?” Micky told Jaejoong.

“Araso…” Said Jaejoong with a sigh.

The boys then started walking to their rooms.

“I never heard any woman refused Jaejoong before.” Changmin told Junsu.
“And I never heard Jaejoong acted like that to a woman before…. What’s gotten into him?” Junsu answered.

“YAH!!!! Are you talking about me?” Jaejoong screamed.

The two boys just ran back to their rooms laughing.



EARLY MORNING OF THE NEXT DAY.

*knocks* *knocks*

“Wait!” Michi screamed as she approaches the door.

“Who would intrude us this early in the morning?”

Michi then opened the door and was surprised with what she just saw.














“MICHI!!!!”

“PAU!!!!!!”

The two girls hugged each other while they are screaming their lungs out.

“YAH!!! Why didn’t you call me?”
“I want to surprise you two!”

Paula was their friend who came from California. She promised Michi and Rea that she will follow them to Seoul when she’s ready.

“Rea!!! Paula’s here!” Michi screamed.

Rea went out and happily welcomed Paula too.

They let her in the apartment and took her stuffs in too.

Just before Rea closes the door someone suddenly appeared before her.

“Rea…”

“Mickyah?”

She saw Micky smiling sweetly at her.

And….. she melted again.

“What are you doing here?” asked Michi.

“Uhm…”

Rea then noticed the other boys coming.

“Omo! Michi Unni isn’t in the fine mood to talk with you now….”
Rea worriedly said.

“We just want to apologize.” Yunho said.

“But…”

“Who’s there Rea ssi?”

Rea suddenly heard her unni’s voice.

“Uhm… nothing… please just go now.” Rea begged the boys.

Jaejoong then spoke.

“I’m here to say sorry… please tell her that?”

They all went silent when somebody appeared behind Rea.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

It was Michi who was sounded so furious again.