5th (Final)

I'm Sorry, I Love You

 

Two-year-old Jimin playing with his toys while his omma and appa watching tv. Jimin has grown into the cutest two years old boy. Myunghee put his head on Jongin’s chest while watching tv and Jongin her hair. Cuddling at the night is like one of the thing they must do after got back from work.

“Honey, do you love me?” asks Myunghee. She always asks that question when she’s with Jongin just want to hear sweet things coming from his lips.
“Of course, darling. You ask me about nth times.” Jongin says.
“What makes you love me?” She asks again.
“Everything about you. You have something that making me going crazy over you every time I see you.”
She laughs.
“Stop it. You are making me go puke.” She says, hitting playfully on Jongin’s chest.

“Do you ever think about little Jimin?” says Myunghee, grinning.
“Little Jimin? What do you mean?” Jongin loose the hug while facing Myunghee, trying to understand her gaze.

All of sudden, Myunghee gets up and walks to the room. She walks out from the room and held out something to him. He stares at the thing for a minute.

“I…don’t understand.” Jongin speechless. There’s nothing he could says right now. His mind go blank.
Myunghee sits back beside Jongin and facing him. “Kim Jongin, I’m pregnant with your child again.” tells Myunghee, word by word.

There’s silence for a minute.
“What do you mean?” Jongin says with a blank face while holding the pregnancy test.
“Jongin! I’m pregnant! It’s positive! Do you understand now?” Myunghee says, half shouting.
He furrows his eyebrows. His mind still chewing what Myunghee just said.
“Oh my God, why my husband such a dumb?” says Myunghee while slapping his forehead.

“Kim Jongin, the father of my son Jimin and my lovely husband. The thing that you are holding now is pregnancy-test kit. For your further information, this test shows two bright lines that means, it’s positive. I’m pregnant!” tells Myunghee, brightly.

Jongin’s jaw swings open and he keeps blinking. “I-is it true, darling?” Myunghee answers his question by nodding several times.
“I’m speechless. I didn’t expect for this. Thank you for giving me another child.” Jongin says, giving a kiss on her forehead.
“You’re welcome and I love you.”
“I love you too, darling.” Jongin kiss his wife on the forehead, nose and then on lips.

***

“I’m sorry, sir. Can I sit here? There’s no empty seat for me.” A girl with straight-black hair says, while holding her drink. Her voice brings Suho back to reality.

“Oh, sure!” His eyes widen as he sees that girl sitting in front of him.
“Bella?” He asks. The girl shocks.
“Suho oppa?” The girl asks back.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asks.
“I just finished my degree so I seek for a job now. I can’t believe I will meet you again today.” She chuckles.
“Yeah, me too! You are seeking for a job? How about working in my company? Since I have job vacancy in my company.”
“Oh really? Cool then.”

Bella is his crush when he was in high school. She is three years younger than him. Both of them like each other but no one ever try to confess the feeling.

“You got someone now?” Suddenly Suho asks when both of them keep silence for couple of minutes.
“No, you?” She says.
“Same. I got dumped before and still searching for my true love.” He laughs, trying to control his feeling.

Both of them exchange meaningful smile. Their eyes are telling everything. True love sometimes it’s not in front you, but sometimes it was hidden so we need find them.

-THE END-

 

****Finally Jongin & Myunghee fanfic ended! Thanks for reading this fanfic and I'm sorry for grammar mistake etc.. My english is not that good since english is not my first language..

And guys, probably this is my last by chapter fanfic.. I'm going to hiatus from fanfic.. Next semester is my last semester and I'm graduating and getting my degree soon.. so I'm lil bit busy.. :( 



I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <333



Thanks for supporting this fanfic, upvoted, subscribe, comment etc ^__^