2nd

I'm Sorry, I Love You

 

She feels warm when she hugging her son beside her. As she kissing the baby’s cheek, she thinks about Jongin suddenly. She still remember Jongin’s smell that day. Tears welled up in her eyes. She rubs her tears with the back of her hand as she kisses her baby’s head. “Whatever happen, Omma will always love you darling.”

When she gets up from the bed to take shower, her phone rings so loud. She glances at the phone screen to look who is the phone caller and it was Suho.

“Hello, Oppa?” She says.
“Hello sunshine!” She giggles when she hears Suho’s voice.
“Just awake?” He asks.
“Yes. Baby keeps crying last night. I don’t know what time I fall to sleep.” says Myunghee, lazily.
“Aww honey, you should call me to company you last night.”
“I don’t want to burden you with my troubles.” She smiles through the phone.
“Anyway, I’m in front of your house now. Please open the door for me.” tells Suho.
“Oh really? Wait!” She hangs up the phone and running a bit to open the door.

“Oppa!” She shouts.
“Ouch! My ear drum going to burst because of your shouting.” He makes a face while rubbing his ears.
“Do you miss me that much?” He continues.
“Little bit. Come in but I need to take shower first. Please have a seat on the couch.” says Myunghee, grabbing Suho’s hand and drag him to the couch. Suho smiles when he sees Myunghee hold his hand.

***

“So babe, do you still don’t have a name for your son right?” Suho asks while playing with the baby. Myunghee nods.
“I’m thinking about JongHee. Isn’t it cute?” She says, caressing the baby’s cheek.
“JongHee? It sounds like a girl but why JongHee?”
“Jongin and Myunghee so it’s JongHee.” She giggles.
Suho doesn’t say anything, he clutches the arm of the sofa tightly making Myunghee waves her hand in front of his face.“Jongin again!”
“Are you okay, Oppa?” She asks.

He shakes his head and smiling after.
“I’m okay just little bit tired. But Myunghee, JongHee is not suitable since your baby is a boy. It sounds like a girl. How about Jimin? Even the meaning is great, wise and noble.
She says nothing for a minute, more like thinking.
“Yeah, sounds good too. Hi Jimin, do you like your new name?” She stares at Jimin’s eyes and grins.
“Of course Jimin likes it. Right baby?” says Suho, holding Jimin on his lap.

It was another day for Jimin and Myunghee to go through without Jongin, the real father of Jimin. Another day for Suho to get close to Myunghee and winning her heart, but it won’t happen. Her heart is totally for Jongin only. She had promised herself, Jongin is only her love and Jimin is the prove of love between them even she doesn’t like being pregnant from start.


 ***
At the midnight, Jongin comes to Myunghee’s house just to see his baby. Luckily, he still has the key to Myunghee’s house. As he opens the door with the key in his hand, he hears the baby crying so loud. He stops at the front door.

Tummy feels some discomfort, the eyes keep blinking, everything at the living room all sparkling when someone turns the lamp on. Jongin freezes when Myunghee walks out from the room and she stops, Jimin still in her arms, letting his head on his mother’s shoulder.

“Jongin?” She calls.
Jongin on his lips when Myunghee called him.
“Finally you back!” Jongin’s not smiling.
“I miss you.” says Myunghee, walking toward Jongin.

“Don’t you want to meet your baby?”
“What baby?”
Myunghee gets shock for a minute and biting her lips after.

“This is your baby. Don’t you come here to see your baby?” asks Myunghee.
“I don’t want to see anybody, I left something in your house before and I come here to take it back.”  Jongin lies. His heart is beating so fast, his hand wants to hold the baby, he wants to kiss the baby but he can’t.

“But..” She pauses for a minute
“Jimin is your baby. You are the one that touched me!” She’s nearly growling. Jimin that just fell asleep, wake up and crying so loud.

“Shh Shh, baby don’t cry. Omma is here.” Myunghee pats gently her baby’s back and keep kissing his head. Jongin that time, can’t hold his feeling takes Jimin from Myunghee’s arm.

“Jimin, you are good boy right? Don’t cry. Look, Appa is here.” Jimin starts to fall asleep back when Jongin pats his back. Myunghee smiles when she sees that moment. Jongin puts Jimin on the couch and walking toward the front door.

“Where are you going?” Myunghee asks, grabbing Jongin’s arm.
“Out.”
“Please stay, O-oppa.” This is the first time Myunghee calls him as Oppa. He feels flustered, but he try to control his feeling. He shoves Myunghee’s hand slowly, while staring at her eyes.
“No!” He says.
“But Jimin needs his father and I know you were lying, you want to meet him actually.” She rubs the tears over her face.
“Both of you have Suho. He will loves Jimin as his own son, believe me.”
“Jimin needs his father and I need you too. I miss you, Jongin.” She try to grab his arm again, but Jongin shoves her hand away.

“You don’t need me. You need Suho. Trust me Myunghee, he will loves with all of his heart.”
“Why can’t you understand me?! I need you not him!” She’s nearly screaming. While wiping her eyes again, she hugs Jongin from back.

“I love you. Please stay.” She says.
“No. I’m sorry.” says Jongin, grabbing Myunghee’s hands and shoves them away. Then, he left the house, leaving Myunghee crying alone.

***

It’s been two months after Jongin came to her house and she never seen him again. Today, Suho comes to her house to celebrate lovely Jimin that turns into two months. He bought new clothes for Jimin and some toys.
“Ahh Oppa, stop spoiling Jimin with toys and clothes.” says Myunghee.
“It’s not a big deal, darling.” Suho says, while looking at Myunghee with love. She looks down, pretending play with Jimin.

All of sudden, someone rings the doorbell. Myunghee gets up but Suho hushes her down, telling her that he will open the door.

He opens the door while smiling but the smile goes poof when he sees the guy in front of him. It was Jongin.

“What are you doing here?” He asks.
“To telling Myunghee the truth.” Jongin says, smirking.



***Sorry for the late update! :(