3rd

I'm Sorry, I Love You

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Suho asks.
“You are not supposed to be here.” He continues.
“I’m here to tell Myunghee the truth, hyung.” Jongin hisses.

“No, you are the one who dumped Myunghee and her! Don’t you remember?” Suho shouts. Jongin gulps his saliva, clenching his fist while trying to control himself.
“And you are the one who made my life miserable without Myunghee.”
Suho snorts.
“What? Me? you left her after she pregnant with your child. This is your true love huh?”

“Hyung, don’t you still remember the things you have said to me when I’m going to propose Myunghee that day?” says Jongin firmly.
“You want me to  leave Myunghee or if I don’t you will kill either me or Myunghee.”
Suho bursts into laughter.
“You want to tell Myunghee? Go ahead. I don’t think she will believe you.”

At that time, Myunghee walks out from her room just to see who is coming. She freezes when she sees Jongin at the front door. Her legs are shaking, is so tight until she can hardly breathe. The person that who always make her cry all night, the person that makes her heart sway even just hearing his name, back again standing in front of her. “Jongin.” She calls with shaky voice, and sounds like whisper to herself.

“Myunghee!” Jongin calls her name and trying to walk toward her but stops by Suho.
“No! You won’t.” says Suho, stopping him by pushing him on chest.

“I will, hyung.” Jongin whispers to Suho while looking to his eyes.

“Jongin, what are you doing here?” finally Myunghee able to speak something.
“I’m back to you, to Jimin. I’m ready to be father and husband.” Jongin says.
“You…what?” asks Myunghee, still feeling out of her mind.
“I’m here, Myunghee.” Jongin smiles. All of sudden, Suho strikes Jongin right on his face.
“You still dare back to Myunghee after what you have done to her? You her! You left her after she pregnant with your child!”
Myunghee gasps when Suho punch Jongin so sudden.

“You are the one that made me leave Myunghee, hyung!” Jongin try to get up by holding the arm of the sofa.
Suho freezes, taking a glimpse of Myunghee.
“You’re frightening me, by saying you will kill either me or Myunghee if I don’t leave Myunghee that time. Because you want Myunghee just for yourself, you will do anything as long as Myunghee is yours but no..” He pauses.
“I know Myunghee’s heart, hyung. She loves me, she will never fall in love to others than me.”

“Shut up!” Suho shouts.
“No, I will not. I feel stupid because I left Myunghee with a guy like you. Now, I’m here to take back my place as father to Jimin and I’m going to marry Myunghee.”

“I said SHUT UP!” Suho punch Jongin once again. Myunghee screams and running toward Jongin.
“Oppa, is it true?” asks Myunghee, while looking at Suho.
He looks away, feeling angry yet guilt.
“Oppa, answer me!” Myunghee yells.

Suho didn’t answer her question but walks out from the house instead. Sudden tears prick her eyes. She is fragile, she can’t control her feels. “So, it’s true.”
Although the truth has been revealed, she feels guilty toward Suho.
“Are you okay?” Jongin asks, making Myunghee back to reality. She just nods.
“You?” Myunghee asking Jongin back.
“Your lips…” Myunghee touch Jongin’s lips, making him flinch.
“Ouch!”

“There’s blood on your lips. Wait, sit here. I take first aid in my room.” says Myunghee, grabbing Jongin’s hand and signaling him to sit on the sofa. But, Jongin stops her and shakes his head.
“I’m okay just sit here beside me.” She bites her bottom lips and carefully sit beside Jongin.
“I just…” He pauses.
For a moment, Jongin says nothing, making the situation feels weird and Myunghee getting pinker and pinker in the face. This is the first time they meet after both of them knew they actually love each other. Jongin wipes tears in Myunghee’s cheek. Myunghee gulps her saliva and looking down.

“I’m sorry.” Jongin mutters at last.
“You left me.” She can’t help from crying.
“I had to do so. I don’t want to lose you and I don’t care if I’m the one who died but I can’t forgive myself if you are the one who died. As long as you with hyung, I still can love and watch over you every day.”  Jongin kiss her cheek and Myunghee feels warm tears on her cheek, she looks up and saw Jongin is crying.

“You are crying.” She says.
“Yes, because I love you so much. I’m sorry I shouldn’t touched you that day, I was going to propose you the day after but Suho threaten me. I feel scared so that’s why I’m running away from you.” Jongin kiss her lips and Myunghee wraps her arm around his neck, deepening the kiss.

“I miss you.” Jongin broke the kiss after being needy for air, giggling.
“I miss you too.” says Myunghee, hugging Jongin.

“Don’t leave me again.” Myunghee whispers into Jongin’s chest.
“I will not leave you again. If I ever try to leave you, you can rip my head or chop my hand.”
“Eww so cheesy.” says Myunghee, nearly shouting while hitting Jongin’s chest playfully.
“Am I that cheesy? But I’m telling the true.” Jongin says, embracing her tightly.
“Wait, where’s Jimin?” Jongin looking around for Jimin.
“He is in the room, sleeping. He loves to sleep just like you.” says Myunghee, pouting.
Suddenly, there’s mischievous idea popped out in his mind.

“I’m sleepy. Let’s go to sleep.” Jongin pretends to yawn and suddenly carries Myunghee bridal style to the room. Myunghee nearly screaming when she feels her body into the air.

Their love just beginning to bloom. Today is the first chapter of  their love story.

 


***Here's the update! 2 chapters to go and this fanfic will be ended soon!

DO WRITE SOME COMMENT
I WANT TO KNOW YOU GUYS OPINION ABOUT THIS STORY ;-;

I LOVE YOU~!