1st

I'm Sorry, I Love You

     

    The baby was sleeping soundly in his arms and Jongin keeps kissing the baby’s head. “This is my love to her.” He grins when the baby opens his eyes one a crack and then both. The baby is staring at him and Jongin kiss his baby through the silky hair. All of sudden, he hears Myunghee’s voice keeps calling his name in her sleep.

“Jongin~”
“Jongin~”

     He puts the baby into his cribs and walk out from the room, slowly without everyone notices.  Myunghee slowly open her eyes and slightly groans when the baby starts to cry. She gets up from bed and takes the baby over her lap. “Shhh Shhh” She try to calm the baby.


     “Baby, I dreamed of your appa. He went to see you and steal you from me.” Closing her eyes slowly, letting one drop of warm tears fall to her pale cheek while saying. “You won’t go anywhere right?”  The baby is going to sleep again after Myunghee nursing him. She kisses the baby’s head and his cheek.

She on her lips. “You smell like your appa. His cologne. I know his smell.” She’s crying while hugging the baby.

“Is he really here?” Her eyes wide open after the sudden thought. She takes a look of surrounding while putting her baby in the cribs.

“Jongin?” She calls.

“Are you here?” She calls again.  Her face is drenched by tears now.
“Jongin, please show yourself. Our baby is here. Don’t you want to meet your baby?”

The sound of the fan break the silence. There’s no one in the room, just Myunghee and her baby.

     She lays again on the bed, while facing the baby in the cribs. Her mind full with the memories between her and Jongin. “Don’t you know that I miss you so much? Why do you leave me? I was bearing your child alone. I want you to whisper sweet things to me when I was scared to give birth our baby. But, you are not there. I hate you Jongin! I hate you!”  She was dozing off with tears still in her eyes.

***

     She’s looking outside the window when suddenly she feels a warm hand hold her right hand. Turning her head away, her eyes catch a small grin from Suho. She pay back with a sweet smile to him and looking to outside again. She doesn’t feel to talk or listen to anybody. She wants some peace.

    “Are you sick?” Suho asks. Myunghee shakes her head without looking at him. Suho lets out his breath and release his grip from Myunghee’s hand.

    “I know you’re thinking about Jongin, but could you please talk and give me some response when I’m talking to you?” He raises his voice when talking. Turning the scale up of the aircon as in higher power suddenly, making Myunghee turns to him. She doesn’t even say anything but look at Suho weirdly.

“What are you doing? Turn it slow I feel so cold.” She hisses.
“Finally, you talked.”
“I don’t have anything to talk. I just want some peace. Please, oppa?”

“Oh really? What if I talk about Jongin? I think you will take an interest to talk to me.” He nearly barks it.
“What’s wrong with you today?”
He squeezes the steering wheel hard while letting out the deep breath.

     “He’s gone now.  He didn’t look for you or even stay by your side from the early pregnancy until you gave birth. I’m always stay here, care about you and even willing to marry you but why you can’t love me back?!” He’s shouting now. Myunghee jumps up and the baby starts to cry.

“Oh my! Look, the baby is crying.” Myunghee rolls her eyes toward Suho and he looks through the mirror to see the baby.

He stops the car and gives space to Myunghee to nursing her baby.

“I’m sorry.” He says as soon as the car move.
“I should be the one to say sorry.” She’s chewing her lips while talking.
“You always here when I need you but sorry oppa, I can’t love you back.” She closes her eyes and there’s tiny water streaming down her cheek.

“I just want some of your love. We can get married first and I will do anything to make you love me. At least you will try.” He says.
Myunghee shakes her head.

“No. It can’t be happen. Oppa, I thought we have done talking about this. I thought you want me to pray hard until you find your true love someday.” She giggles.
“But my true love is you.”  He sounds like whisper, almost to himself making Myunghee goes to “Ha?” but he shakes his head after.

***

He grins when he takes out Jongin’s picture from the album and then he rips the picture into pieces.

“You better not showing yourself in front of Myunghee or else..” He gives an evil smirk while staring at the picture that has been ripped into pieces.



 

p/s : so how's the first chapter? hehe 

DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT <3333