4th

I'm Sorry, I Love You

 

The next morning, Myunghee wakes up while patting beside her. There’s no Jongin. As she looks at the cribs, Jimin’s gone! “No! Jongin will not do this to me! He will not kidnap his own son, Jimin.” She gets up from the bed, taking her pyjamas and wearing it to cover herself.

As she glances at the clock hanging on the wall, it’s about ten now and she’s get up late today. Actually, she dreamed again last night Jongin takes Jimin from her and leave her alone. She feels scared that the dream will come true. “No, it can’t be happen. Jongin says he loves me and Jimin, he wants to be a good father.” She mumbles to herself.

A couple of minutes later, she decides to walk out from the bedroom and walks to the living room. She stops when she sees Jongin feeding the baby with milk. All of sudden, she feels sudden tears welled up in her eyes and gone dry.

Jongin turns his head back after he heard crying noises. “You awake already? Wait, are you crying?” He says, while hugging the baby and walking toward Myunghee. She looks so stressed-out, her face is such a mess. Messy hair, tears running down her cheek and red nose because too much crying. Myunghee looks down. “Are you okay?” He asks. Myunghee just nods and sniffs.

“But, I think you are not. Still thinking about Suho?” His free hand wiping tears in Myunghee’s cheek while the other hand carrying Jimin. As she lifting her head up, she sees Jongin smiles at her and gives a light peck on lips. She hugs Jongin after the kiss, crying in his chest.

“I thought you leave me again this morning!” She screams in his chest.
He can’t help from giggling as he replies back, “Babe, I’m always here. I promised you yesterday that I will not going anywhere.”
“But…” She pauses as she looking up at Jongin. Jimin has falls asleep on Jongin’s shoulder that time. Myunghee ruffles Jimin’s hair while giving a enormous kiss on his head.
“I dreamed…” She stops for a moment, giving herself for thinking. Tears keep streaming down her cheek.

“Yes darling?” Jongin smiles and gives a pure kiss on the forehead. Myunghee closes her eyes, enjoying the moment.
“I dreamed you left me with Jimin. I’m all alone this morning. I thought its true.” says Myunghee, hitting lightly on Jongin’s chest.

Jongin chuckles after Myunghee confessed. “Why are you laughing?” Myunghee says, pouting.
“Babe, I woke up early today and Jimin too. He was crying for milk.” Jongin explains as he drags Myunghee to the couch, and signaling her to sit. He put Jimin on the couch.
“Why you are not wake me?” She asks.
“You look tired so I don’t want to disturb your sleep.”

She feels drenched in embarrassment.

“Your fault.” She mutters.
“I know.” He says gently.

“Pity my baby. Look at your hair.” Jongin gently her long hair, his finger combing the hair while giving a kiss on the cheek.
“You look y after woke up.” Jongin smirking.
“Shut up!”
He giggles.

“I’m saying the truth.”
“Oh my, I don’t know you are this cheesy Kim Jongin! Just stop, it makes me want to puke.”
He can’t stop from laughing until Myunghee pinch his thigh and then he stops.
“Okay okay. I’m sorry.”
“I made sandwiches for you.” Jongin smiles.
“Really?” says Myunghee, looking excited.
“Yes, I know your favourite.”
“But you didn’t put chili paste right?” Jongin laughs again.

“How did you know?”
“You put chili paste on my sandwiches before!” Myunghee says, in frustration mode.
Jongin can’t help from laughing.
“You are cute when you are angry.” He says, pinching Myunghee’s cheek.
“I’m not, darling. I know you don’t like spicy stuff.”

“Thank you for making me feel loved. I glad I found someone like you.” Myunghee hugs Jongin’s neck suddenly and peck his cheek. Jongin pays back with the kiss on her lips.

***

Jimin’s up already. Myunghee is making breakfast for Jongin since today is first day he works at the new company. Jongin tickles Jimin in chest and he keeps laughing. Myunghee just watch and smile. It’s been three months after Suho left them and there’s no trace of him. Jimin turns five months today. Thank God, everything is fine now, Jongin is officially her husband. The one that she hates before is someone that she loves now and she even married to him.

“Babe, I’m going now. Don’t overwork yourself okay? I love you.” Jongin says, giving a kiss on her cheek.
“You too, honey. I love you more.” says Myunghee, giving a kiss on his lips.

After about 30 minutes Jongin left the house, there’s someone ringing the door bell.

“I’m coming.” Myunghee is screaming in the inside.

 

She’s about to faint as she opens the door. There’s a man with angelic face and cute smile is smiling to her. How she misses that smile so much.

“Oppa!” She screams and hugs Suho.
“How are you doing, little princess?” He asks.
“I’m good. I miss you so much.” She confesses.

“Aww I miss you too. Where’s Jimin?”
“He’s in the living room. Come in, but Jongin is not at home. He just went to work about half an hour ago.”
“It’s okay.” He says, walking inside the house and spots Jimin playing with his toys.

“Can you get some water for me, please?” Suho says, while walking toward Jimin.
“Okay oppa. Wait here and I will get some water for you.”

As she back from the kitchen, Jimin’s gone! The glass that in her hand, falls to the ground.

“Jimin! Oppa!” She calls both of them but none. There’s no one answers her.

“No, no. Suho will never do this to me.” She’s running to her bedroom to get her phone.

She waits for a few moments before Jongin answers the call. She keeps wandering around the living room, try to calm herself. Her face already drenched by tears.

As soon as she hears Jongin’s voice, she cry even more.
“Hey, what’s wrong babe? Are you okay?” He asks.
“Jimin…” She pauses, sniffing.
“He’s gone.” Tears keep running down her cheek.
“Wait what?”

“Suho kidnapped him. He came just now, I thought he wants to meet us but he kidnapped Jimin while I went to the kitchen to get him some water.” She explains with husky voice because too much crying. There’s silence for a while.
“Wait for me, I’m going home and I’ll try to call hyung.” Jongin says, turning off the call.

After couple of minutes, Jongin arrived at home. Myunghee hugs Jongin so tight. Her nose is red, her cheeks are pink and she’s breathing hard.
“Have you called Suho?” She asks.
“I have tried a hundred of times but he didn’t pick up my phone call.”

All of sudden, a text message pings into his phone.

     “Jimin is with me. I’m waiting for you at my house, bring Myunghee too. AND DON’T YOU EVER CALL POLICE OR ELSE      JIMIN DIED.”

This is different type of Suho. There’s no hello. No explanation. Sending a threatening message out of nowhere.

“What’s wrong?” Myunghee asks, while glancing at Jongin’s phone.
“Suho texted me. He said Jimin is with him and he asked me to bring you to his house.”
“Just bring me to him. I just want Jimin back.” Myunghee says, half screaming.
“Don’t worry too much. Jimin is safe.” says Jongin, hugging Myunghee to calm her.

***
At the night, Jongin and Myunghee come to Suho’s house. She can see Suho is holding Jimin in his hand at the veranda on the second floor. They walk inside the house, climbing the stairs to the second floor. As Jongin’s walking toward Suho, Suho signaling him to stop.

“Where’s Myunghee?” He asks, not looking at them.
“I’m here, oppa! Give me back my son!” Myunghee says, growling at Suho.
“I will give Jimin back to you but you need to stay here with me. Leave Jongin and Jimin. You are only mine!”

“NONSENSE! I’m here to take my son back, not staying with you!” Myunghee ignores him.
“Oh really? So you need to say bye bye to your son.” says Suho while holding Jimin out of the veranda, acting like wants to throw him away. Jimin starts to cry.
“NOOO!” Myunghee’s shouting, sounds furious.

“Hyung, take Myunghee and I will leave you alone.” says Jongin, interrupting both of them.
“Jongin!” She shouts while facing Jongin. He shakes his head.

Myunghee suddenly focuses on Suho.

 “Why did you do this?” Myunghee asks gently while facing Suho. Jimin still crying in his arm.
“Because I love you, I love you more than you imagine.” Suho says. Tears welled up in his eyes.
“If you do love me, you will not do this to me. I love Jongin and Jimin is my son. I thought you love Jimin, why did you want to kill him?”
“I have a question for you.” Myunghee says calmly. Suho turns his face toward Myunghee, looking interested.

 

“Do you really love me?” She asks.
He nods several times as he says, “Yes.” Confidently.
“Liar!” Myunghee growls at him.
“If you really love me, you will make me happy but you make my life miserable without Jongin.”
“If this your true love, you will sacrifice your love to make me happy. That’s the meaning of true love, oppa.”
His knees feel floppy. Myunghee takes Jimin from his arm and Jongin is hugging Suho right away before he falls to the ground.

“I love you so much. I can’t even think well. I’m sorry, Myunghee.” Suho says. He’s crying so much, they even can hardly hear what he’s saying. Myunghee try to calm the crying Jimin.

“I should be sorry, oppa. I’m sorry for not giving you my love in return. I’m sure there’s someone out there waiting for you. I’ll be sure to pray hard this time.” Myunghee smiles.

“And Jongin, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be saying that stuff to you and ask you to leave Myunghee. I was too desperate and I just want Myunghee to be mine.” says Suho with trembling voice.
“No hyung, it’s nothing. I’m so sorry it has to be you that through all this.” says Jongin. His teeth are smiling to Suho.

Everything is done. Suho needs to accept the fact that Myunghee loves somebody else not him. Even, it hurts Suho but he learns something today. True love doesn’t mean you need to do everything just to win her heart but sometimes you need to let her go, just to be sure she’s happy with her life.