04

Brother's Little Buddy [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

Sun shone into Kris’s room making him wake  up from his not-so-beauty sleep. He slowly rub his eyes then looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. He squint his eyes a little to see the time clearly.

‘It’s still early’ he mumbled.

He then pulled his blankets and wrapped his body. But then someone knock on his door. He slowly shuffled to the door and unlocked the door. Suddenly he got pushed to the ground and he felt a bit heavy. He open his right eye and saw Kai on top of him. Their lips almost touching.

‘EWW! GROSS!  WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ABOUT TO OPEN THE DOOR?!’ Kai shouted while trying to get up.

‘How the should I know you were leaning on the door?’ Kris said calmly.

Kai furiously stomped and glared at Kris. Kris examined Kai from head to toe. Kai was already fully dressed in his new school uniform. Kris looked at Kai with a disgusted look on his face. Kai knew by the look of Kris’s face.

‘I know you’re jealous because I look hot in this school uniform’ Kai said calmly  and stuck his tongue out.

Kris scoffed and crossed his arms.

‘I’ll look better then you. You’ll see’ He smirked and pushed Kai outside then slam the door behind him.

‘School time.’ Kris mumbled.

Breakfast  was all set downstairs. Kris was still sleepy. He slowly went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. He could see Kai all ready for school at the corner of his left eye.

‘We’re definitely going to be late’ Kai muttered.

‘There, there. Why are so excited all of a sudden’ Kai’s mother asked while flipping pancakes.

‘I’m going to meet new friends, mom~’ Kai drawled.

His mother just chuckled and continue flipping some pancakes.

Kris on the other side fell asleep as he was about to eat his cereal. Gladly, his face wasn’t covered in milk. His father poked him with the spoon and suddenly, Bang!  Kris accidentally hit his cereal bowl. His cereal bowl flew and hit the ground. Luckily, it didn’t hit Kai’s face.

Phew, that was close.

Kris then mouthed a ‘sorry’ to his father and went to the living room to get his bag. He wore his shoes and get the keys to his father’s car. He gave the keys to his father and hurriedly got in the front seat. His father also got in – obviously sit on the driver’s eat. Then came an excited Kai, hopping with a wide grin plastered on his face. He took a seat at the back seat and took out his Ipod, humming all the song.

‘He’s insane, I tell you’ Kris mumbled.

‘What’s that Kris? I heard you mumbling something.’ His father asked before pressing the gas pedal.

‘Nothing’ Kris answered

Dup dup

Dup dup

Kris heartbeat slowly increases. He’s very nervous now that they arrived at their new school. Kai who was all excited and hyper earlier suddenly went silent. He was nervous as well. Both of them hesitate to get out of the car. Kris took a glance at his wristwatch and then at his father. His father nodded, signaling that he should go. Kris looked at Kai who is still frozen on his seat. Kris inhaled deeply and then got out of the car, along with Kai. Both of them bid their father goodbye and turned around to get a better view of their new school. It was quite,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter