01

Brother's Little Buddy [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

Just another gloomy day, sound of rain dripping on the roof top and the dark grey sky covering Mr.Sun. Kai slowly rub his eye and groaned in frustration. Its his older brother's birthday today. and his step mother is planning to invite their cousins. and by cousins it mean Chen's coming too. Kai didnt really like having to celebrate birthday parties with his cousin, Chen  after what he did on Kai’s 17th birthday. It was the most embarrassing  day for Kai. Why would someone even wear a superman costume and then goes shopping?  Kai jumped off his bed and shuffled to his bathroom. Since the weather is so cold, Kai decided to not shower instead he wash his face, brush his teeth and style his soft,silky,brown hair. He then strolled slowly to his dressing room. He takes out a plain black shirt with the number 88 printed on its back and a dark blue jeans. Kai doesnt like branded clothings and jeans. He likes it simple. Unlike Kris. Kris is a total opposite of Kai. He's a fashionista. His dressing room is  filled with animal-pattern shirts and sweaters which Kai hates the most. Their father itself is also a fashionista. Maybe it's just from their descent.

 

' Kai, Kris. You both better be downstairs before 1:30 pm! ' their father shouted.

 

Kris went storming outside and slammed the door behind him. He was frustrated after being defeated by someone named 'Panda_0205'  on an Online game. He never been defeated all this time. The sound of door being slammed makes their parents jumped a little. They knew it was Kris. He is a very hot-tempered person. Kris went stomping down  the stairs. He saw Kai and their parents sitting on the living room talking and laughing about an unknown topic. Kris simply glared at Kai and then sat on the sofa opposite of Kai.

 

'Boys, Today your cousins from Seoul are coming to celebrate Kris's birthday. Please dont be  an anti-social person. and Kris,please control your temper. I dont want to hear you punching your 6-year-old cousin. He's still young.' Kai's mother said with a soft monotone and a worried smile plastered on her face. Kris scoffed and look at his stepmother with crossed arms.

 

' I.dont.give.a.damn.women.'  He muttered and stood up from his seat.

 

His father lets out a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

'Look,son. I know you're still upset about me and your mother's divorcement. Don’t blame your stepmother. It’s not her fau--'

 

' ITS HER ING FAULT! MOM WOULDNT LEFT IF YOU DIDNT HAD WITH HER ' Kris shouted. Tears forming at the corner of his eyes. He really hate his father for cheating on his mom.

 

'ENOUGH!' Kai's mom exclaimed.

 

All eyes are on her now now. She looked at his husband and then looked at Kris who was now glaring at her.

 

'Screw this. I'm out'  Kris mumbled.

Kris went straight to his room and loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter