02

Brother's Little Buddy [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

Today, is the day we're moving to Seoul. I don’t think its a great idea. My heart ached a little thinking that'll be leaving all the good memories behind and also leave this house. I'll also miss my school and friends, especially my crush, Krystal. I sighed heavily, and blew a hot breath on my bangs then strolled slowly to my bathroom.

 

' Kai, dear, are you awake? Breakfast's ready ' mom said, knocking on my bedroom door.

 

I acted like i didn’t hear her. I just went straight to the bathroom and washed my face. Since it was cold, I decided not to take a bath.

 

I'll just brush my teeth after breakfast. I thought.

 

Before i could take out my clothes, i heard a loud bang outside my door. I the doorknob and saw Kris glaring at me, there is lots of boxes in front of him.

 

'Carry my stuffs downstairs, NOW!' Kris sputtered.

 

'WHAT THE HELL HYUNG? I'M STILL !' I exclaimed

 

' DONT YOU HYUNG ME, DO IT NOW! '

 

'WELL ATLEAST WAIT TILL I'M FULLY CLOTHED, !'

 

'YOU SAID I'M A ?!'

' Yeah, panda collecter. ' I said with a calm and gentle tone.

 

Kris was speechless, his eyes were twice his normal size.

‘How do you know? Please, don’t tell dad nor your mom! Especially my friends!’ Kris begged

 

‘ Hyung, that was meant to be a joke’ I chuckled

 

‘But you admit it, So, If you don’t want your secret to be reveal. YOU.MUST.LISTEN.TO.ME’ I threaten and smirked.

 

‘ Carry this. And also my things there. ‘ I pointed to all the stacking boxes downstairs.

 

‘WHAT THE?! YOU BLACKMAILED ME!! YOU DIMWIT!’ Kris exclaimed which can be heard by our father downstairs.

 

‘Boys, what are you guys arguing about in the middle of the morning?’ our father shouted from  downstairs.

 

Both of us gulped and looked at each other.

 

‘N-nothing, Kris lost his pand-- I mean, his boxers!’ I sputtered and snickered at Kris who is now, glaring at me.

 

‘Boxers?’ our father chuckled . ‘ Kris, you have lots of boxers.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter