03

Brother's Little Buddy [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’s POV

The journey to Seoul was very tiring, Kai was snoring loudly, I feel like strangling him. But, his mom is sitting right next to him.  She’ll get all dramatic, shouting and . I don’t want to be grounded by my father. Being grounded . During the journey to Seoul dad kept nagging about school and when I’m going to get married, I'm still 17 for god's sake, Dad.

We arrived at our new house around 2PM . My hurts after sitting in the car for 8 hours. There were lots of traffics. I couldn't stop groaning and sighing. Seriously, it was tiring.

As soon as I got out of the car, I could see a Villa right in front of us, My eyes were widened and my mouth made an ‘O’ shape. Our new house wasn’t so bad after all.

 

‘Earth to Wu Yi Fan~’ Kai’s mother sang and waved her hand in front of my face.

 

I blinked a few times then looked at her.

 

‘What?’ I replied lamely

 

‘Pack all your things upstairs, Dear’ she said, pointing at the stack of boxes.

 

I groaned and went storming to place where all the boxes are. I started carrying three boxes, but then, I felt someone pushing me aside, all the boxes I carried flew to the sky.

‘EXCUSE ME! COMING THROUGH! I NEED TO PEE!’ Kai exclaimed.

 

What the actual  

 

‘Kai, cant you see me carrying all this boxes?’ I looked at him, faking a smile, trying to look calm as possible because my father is right behind me.

 

‘NO! I.GOT.TO.GO!’ Kai shouted then hurriedly went inside our new house.

I wonder if he knows where the bathroom is.

 

Kai’s POV

I can’t hold it now, I’ve been holding it for hours, I went inside our new house and went upstairs. To be very honest, I don’t know where the bathroom is!

.

I check the first room, but no bathroom inside. I hop outside the room, legs crossed. Suddenly, I felt my pants getting wet. I looked down and saw a small puddle.

Oops.

 

‘Mommy! I think I pee in my pants!’ I shouted. I just hoped she won’t freak out.

 

‘OH MY GODNESS! JONGIN!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter