White Day Presents

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

It was late and I still couldn't sleep. I rolled off the bed and sat on the floor. I sat there trying to find something to fill my time. I noticed the bags. "Right," I crawled across the floor and grabbed them and snuck out of the room. I dropped on the couch and opened the first bag from Shinee. I stared down at the jewelry box. This was a joke right? I'd open it and find cheap, plastic...I stared in shock at the bracelet. As American, the first thought was 'how much did it cost?' And as wholey Korean hearted I thought 'it must be the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen.' I knew immediately Key had picked it out. It was quite obvious by the unique taste yet so elegant and casual together. I took it out and laced it up. I had never been fond of diamonds and pearls and so this present was perfect. I noticed the card in the bottom of the bag and pulled it out, 'Happy White Day, we know we can't always be there for you but you're always there for us and it means a lot. Hope you like your present. Key picked it out. ~SHINee' and was signed by them. On a sticky onte attached to the back was a date, time, and location. I guess the SM Town Concert was starting to be planned. I sighed as I stared down at the date. "Guess that's one thing on my list I'll never complete." Mid-July.

To cheer up my mood I grabbed Beast's bag. The card was attached to the side. I pulled it off 'So Beast!! We hope you like the presents. We thought of what would be the most useful for someone in your state and couldn't agree. There's actually a video HyunSeung took. It's funny. Anyways, although you may not be here much longer we hope you will enjoy the time you have. We'll try to make each moment memorable.' They all signed it. I reached in the bag and pulled out the first present with a note attached, "From Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Yoseob." I opened it and laughed at the hat. Very chic and fitting. How did I know they would get me one? "From Doojoon, Junhyung, and Kikwang." A big bag of candy. I laughed at that too and the note that said, 'Enjoy all foods even the bad ones.' I lifted up the bag to fold it closed and felt something else. I dug into the bag and saw a small present. I pulled off the note, "From one best friend to another. Hope he forever keeps you in his heart" I smiled at Yoseob's note and realized why he had wrote it when I opened the box. "It's beautiful!" I smiled and pulled out the heart necklace. I immediately put it on. I wouldn't ever take it off. It came with my two favorite people, my best friend and my love, and that meant the world to me.

I could see HongKi getting mad about it though and rolled my eyes. Why did guys have to get jealous when they knew their girl love them with all their heart? Guys were so complicated.