Part 7

a Lonely Christmas

“You’ve work hard! Thank you! Keep up the good work!”, EXO’s members said to each other as they finished their rehearsal for their next concert.

“Luhannie hyuungg~~ Let’s go!”, said Sehun as he grabbing Luhan’s arms and dragging him away from the practice room.

“Where are you two going?”, Suho asked as they both opening the practice room’s door.

“Bubble”, Sehun and Luhan answered at the same time as they leaving the practice room.

“Look at both of them. So lovey dovey. Fans started to worshipping them”, said Chanyeol.

“Let them be. Maybe there is really something happened between them”, Baekhyun answered as he wiped his sweat with his shirt.

“Baekhyun-ah, you didn’t bring your towel again?”, Chanyeol asked as he observing Baekhyun.

“I left it at dorm. Accidentally”

“That’s not accidentally, that’s your habit. You always left your towel. Look at this, you are sweating a lot”, said Chanyeol as he wiping Baekhyun’s sweat with his towel.

 

After ordering bubble tea, Sehun and Luhan sat at the back of the shop. At the most hidden place for not being spotted by their fans. The two sat down faced each other, having a nice conversation and once in while giggled. In no time, their order has arrived. After thanked to the waiter, they started to enjoy their bubble tea.

“After a concert, we’ll have a day off right?”, Luhan started a conversation while Sehun slurping his drink.

“That’s right”

“Do you want to go somewhere with hyung?”

“Together with hyung? Just the two of us?”, Sehun asked unbelievably as he felt his chest sparkled. Luhan nodded to Sehun’s question. Sehun smiled like an idiot.

“Hmm… let me think… How about… a trip? Hyung, do you want to go on a trip?”  

“A trip? That’s sound just great. Where do we should go?”

 “How about a trip to the sea? I loved sea!”

“Ok! That will be great”, Luhan replied as he softly touching Sehun’s chin. Sehun felt so excited about the trip. He never expected this kind of thing would happen. To be with Luhan all this time was more than enough for Sehun. Going on a trip just with Luhan? That’s going to be a trip to heaven! Sehun didn’t know why. He just felt happy and at peace when he was together with Luhan. He felt comfortable when he is around Luhan so he could just tell Luhan everything. Sehun felt this strange feeling; the feeling of wanting Luhan exclusively for his self alone. Not for sharing with others…

 

After finishing their drink, they started to walk together side by side with Luhan twinned his arm around Sehun’s shoulder back to their dorm. As they walk in the side walk, they chatted comfortably and sometimes laughed at each other when suddenly they saw a person wearing all blacks running toward them. That person was running at high speed. Both Sehun and Luhan were dodging away from that person. But it’s too late, that person bumped into Sehun. It was all seems like intentionally did by that person. As that person keep running, Sehun felt to the ground and holding his stomach.

“Sehunnie! Are you okay?! Anything hurt?!”, Luhan asked worriedly as he tried to help Sehun to get up from the ground.

“That’s okay hyung, I’m fine. What’s wrong with that person? So weird. Did he wasn’t able to see me walking? He’s not even sorry after bumping in to a person”, Sehun answered as he keep looking to the direction where that person just left. Suddenly, Luhan shouted in shock while pointing at Sehun’s shirts.

“Sehunnie! You are bleeding! Omo! How could you not know! Let’s go to the hospital!”, Luhan said as he dragging Sehun who is still puzzled.

“Hyung wait, I think it’s not…”

“Shut up! We got to be quick! Taxi! Taxi! Aish! Why are they not stopping?!”, Luhan said worriedly as no taxi stopped for him.

“Hyung, wait a minute… No need to hail a taxi, we could just take a walk to…”

“Are you crazy?!” Luhan cut Sehun’s word. “If we were take a walk to hospital, you’ll be dead in the middle of the trip!”

“Hospital? Why should we go to hospital?”, Sehun asked. Not hearing Sehun’s question, Luhan keep trying to hailed a taxi while holding Sehun’s hand tightly. Hate being ignored, Sehun pulled out his hand from Luhan’s, demanding an answer.

“Hyung! Answer me! Why should we go to the hospital? Are you get hurt? Are you in pain?”, Sehun asked Luhan as he scanning Luhan’s body to see if he hurts somewhere.

“The one who is hurt was you!”, Luhan answered, almost screaming.

“Me?”, Sehun questioning back. Puzzled.

“Look at your shirt!”, Luhan said impatiently to Sehun.

“Omo! What is this?! Aish… it’s my favorite shirt! It must be that person who did this”, said Sehun as he looked at his shirt furiously.

“It’s not the time for worrying your shirt for God sake, Sehunnie! You are bleeding!”, Luhan shout to Sehun.

“Ay, stop it hyung! I’m not deaf! Who’s bleeding? Me? This? I think it’s just a tomato sauce? Here, smell this”, said Sehun as he stretch his shirt so Luhan could smell it. Hesitantly, Luhan step forward to check Sehun’s shirt. At first, he take a closer look to Sehun’s shirt and started to touch it, slowly he started to smell it. Indeed. It was a tomato sauce.

“See? It’s just tomato sauce. It’s a good thing I stopped you before we go to the hospital. We’ll be a big joke if we were there by now. Let’s get back to the dorm. I want to get change immediately”. Still puzzled and disbelieved, Luhan following Sehun and together they get back to their dorm.

 

Later that night, Sehun was about to get some sleep. Before getting ready to dreamland, he wanted to listen to some music. He stood up from his bed and reaching his cloak that he wear today which is hanged behind the room’s door. Sehun was digging in his cloak’s pocket to find his iPod when his finger felt the existence of unfamiliar thing in that. Sehun pulled his hand from the cloak’s pocket to found out a hank of paper which has never been there before. What is it? Why was it here?

Hesitantly, Sehun started to opened up that hank of paper to read what’s inside. Right after reading what was written there, Sehun’s expression was changed. He was frozen.

Keep your hands off from our innocent Luhan! You just ruined him! Back off! What happened today was just a beginning. Keep it in your mind: it’s just a warning... Be aware, kid…

 

 

 

     

I never expected this story that I started just for fun had reach this far. For this is my first fanfic, I also never expected to have so much viewers and subscribers!

For my subscribers and readers, I’d like to thank a lot for spending your time for my story. Just wait for the next part~ ^_^