Chapter 2

~Angel~

 

After the first period, I met my best buddy, JinYoung at the door as usual.

His hands were in his pockets and a look of deep concentration was etched onto his face.

“You look like a fox when you’re so serious.” I commented as I lightly punched his arm.

“Yah! I do not!” he seethed.

Woah~ He got angry just because of this? That’s a first!

I lowered my voice and whispered, “Jinnie, are you PMS-ing?”

“WHAT THE HELL?!?!” he screamed with wide eyes.

“Calm down oppa!” I said. I was just trying to lighten his mood.

Of course I knew why he was so serious.

“No luck?” I asked with a sigh.

He shook his head and furrowed his brows.

I put my arm around his shoulders and said in a cheery voice, “Don’t cha worry! You’ll find someone!”

We moved towards our second class when JinYoung said that he needed to stop by his locker for a sec.

“OK!” I called, “Meet me near the music room.”

I skipped towards the room but stopped in my tracks, hand on the knob, when I heard a beautiful tune coming from inside.

‘Was the class still on?’ I wondered and took a little peek, only to find JungHwan sitting alone in the classroom, his fingers moving effortlessly over the guitar strings.

He composed a perfect melody.

Real professional stuff! xD

The guitar dropped a bit and I thought he was about to stop but he carried on and was now singing along the tune.

I was hypnotized!

His voice!!!

So rich, so beautiful!

It made me feel elated.

Like I was away from the whole world.

JinYoung chose that moment to walk up beside me and was about to say something when I held my finger to my lips and motioned him to just listen.

His jaw dropped when he heard the mesmerizing voice and I was sure my expression mimicked his.

When JungHwan’s song ended, I opened the door fully and JungHwan stood up from his seat.

I gave him an impressed smile and was about to compliment him when I was shoved aside by an over excited JinYoung who ran to JungHwan and immediately hugged him!

Hugged? He practically glomped him!!

“Dude, why didn’t I meet you before?” said JinYoung, with a voice dripping with sweetness.

JungHwan looked over towards me with confused eyes but I just smiled happily.

JinYoung had at last found the Perfect Guy. <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did I mention that JinYoung just might be gay? o.O

Well, do tell me what you think^^