Chapter 3

~Angel~

“Uhmmm….I’m sorry but I’m…ummm…I’m not gay….” JungHwan cringed.

My eyes widened with shock and JinYoung immediately flushed red and let go of JungHwan.

“Yah….I’m straight too!” stuttered JinYoung.

I could see that he won’t be able to say anymore so I explained it to JungHwan.

“JungHwan, this is JinYoung. He along with our other friends, CNU, Baro and Gongchan are a part of the school band. The guys need a lead vocalist and we were both amazed by your voice and so we wondered if you would like to be a part of B1A4!” I finished with a flourish and JinYoung nodded his agreement.

JungHwan gave a squeal of delight and I swear he looked absolutely adorable! ^_^

“Omo omo omo! xD” he chanted, “My first day and already I’ve the chance to be in the school band!!!” his eyes were sparkling with excitement, “Are you the leader?” he asked, turning toward JinYoung.

“Yeah…”he replied, with an easy smile, “I would’ve done the main vocals but after writing and composing the songs, I don’t have much time left….would you like to fill the spot?”

“OMG! YES!!!!” JungHwan jumped and engulfed us both in a bear hug.

“Thank you JungHwan. And welcome to B1A4!” JinYoung said warmly.

“You’re welcome! And friends call me Sandeul.” He told us, “Oh~ and you know you look like a fox when you are serious?” he added.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We agreed to meet after school and I toured Sandeul for the rest of the day.

I had never thought it would be possible but only after a day, Sandeul and I became real close friends.

He was funny, witty and not to mention, super-duper cute!!!

After school, we all went to JinYoung’s house and I tagged along since we’re neighbors and also because I needed to do something.

As JinYoung introduced Sandeul to the other guys, I quietly went to the basement and adjusted my camcorder near the instruments.

The guys tumbled down after me and gave Sandeul a sheet of lyrics.

They chose to do a quick practice and performed their song ‘OK’.

I had taken a look and heard the tunes before but Sandeul’s voice made the song completely awesome!!

When they packed up, I applauded enthusiastically and bidding them all goodbye, I ran home and went straight to my father’s study.