Chapter 5

~Angel~

We all crowded onto JinYoung’s terrace after school and partied hard till dawn coz the next day was a holiday.

The guys couldn’t stop singing and were super excited for their album.

They were so eager that they even finalized three songs namely ‘Only learnt the bad things’, ‘Remember’ and ‘Bling Girl’ for their debut and after gulping down a couple of vodka shots, they even posed for their imaginary fans. :D :D

Once they calmed down, everyone was just too tired to move and we all passed out in JinYoung’s room, not caring about comfort.

I was warm, fuzzy and the last thing I remembered was eating chocolate and kissing someone ;D

I squirmed as the sunrays disturbed my slumber the next day.

Moving my face, I contacted something soft and buried myself into it.

I heard a sigh of contentment and opened an eye to be met by a hoodie with green skulls on it.

I narrowed my eyes and focused.

The pattern was familiar.

I stared at it hard before I recalled!

Sandeul had been wearing such a hoodie! xD

But wait….why was the hoodie pressed against my face if he was wearing it?!

I was about to get up when I felt someone’s arms tighten around me….from the backside!!!

If Sandeul’s shirt was in front of me then he should be too right?

Unless……

I jumped down from JinYoung’s bed—why didn’t he sleep on his own bed?—as a thought crossed my mind, and DANG! I was right!!

“Omonaaaaa!!!!!” I shrieked before I could control myself.

Sandeul woke up immediately, looking unbelievably cute despite a bed-head.

“What? What happened?” he asked, looking around.

I noticed there was a chocolate mark on his cheek. -blush-

“Sandeul oppa! You aren’t wearing a shirt!” I said, covering my eyes.

My voice must’ve been too high coz I hear someone waking up in the corner of the room.

Turning my head, I saw JinYoung pulling himself out of Gongchan’s embrace.

To my utmost horror, both of them were shirtless too!!

“Kyaaaa!!! Why can’t guys sleep with a shirt on?!” I yelled and ran out of the room, blushing furiously.